Killer Guns

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
There have been many news stories about mass shootings that were committed by shooters, but this thread is not about shooters. This thread is a place to list all of the examples of guns doing the shooting. Please list examples of guns shooting or killing.

Reminder, this thread is not asking for examples where shooters pulled the trigger, it is only asking for examples of guns doing the killing.

Why? Are you trying to support the idea of a ban on assault weapons, or fight such a ban?

I do not understand how anyone can think that banning a certain weapon type will reduce the number of mass shootings and deaths when a deranged shooter can simply buy a different gun(s) and kill a bunch of people anyway. There's no logic to it.

Can you provide me an example of crack injecting itself into a human body?

Crack doesn't kill people, just like guns don't kill people.

There have been many news stories about mass shootings that were committed by shooters, but this thread is not about shooters. This thread is a place to list all of the examples of guns doing the shooting. Please list examples of guns shooting or killing.

Reminder, this thread is not asking for examples where shooters pulled the trigger, it is only asking for examples of guns doing the killing.

Nobody claims that guns do the shooting without somebody pulling the trigger so why are you asking such a stupid question?

Why? Are you trying to support the idea of a ban on assault weapons, or fight such a ban?

I do not understand how anyone can think that banning a certain weapon type will reduce the number of mass shootings and deaths when a deranged shooter can simply buy a different gun(s) and kill a bunch of people anyway. There's no logic to it.
This is not an example of a gun doing the shooting, as the opening post asks for. Try again.

Nobody claims that guns do the shooting without somebody pulling the trigger so why are you asking such a stupid question?
This is not an example of guns doing the killing. Try again.

Once during a wildfire I had a shed burn down. In the shed was a .22 rifle and some ammo. Several rounds went off. I kinda thought it was self defense. Nobody was injured, except me. I got a few minor burns trying to put the fire out.

Once during a wildfire I had a shed burn down. In the shed was a .22 rifle and some ammo. Several rounds went off. I kinda thought it was self defense. Nobody was injured, except me. I got a few minor burns trying to put the fire out.
Interesting. Did the gun kill anybody?

This is not an example of a gun doing the shooting, as the openi g post asks for. Try again.

What this thread feels like is a gotcha thread, with no point to it. Is it so hard to explain why you want this data and what you intend to do with it? What difference does it make on the gun used? You're not being honest with us, and I don't like dishonest people.

What difference does it make on the gun used?
Nobody is asking what gun is used. The thread is asking g for an example of ANY gun doing the killing. I would assume that there are a lot of guns doing the killing if lefties are pushing for gun control, so we should quantify the threat. Please list examples of guns doing the killing.

Nobody is asking what gun is used. The thread is asking g for an example of ANY gun doing the killing. I would assume that there are a lot of guns doing the killing if lefties are pushing for gun control, so we should quantify the threat. Please list examples of guns doing the killing.
The thread is retarded. Equivilant to asking for examples of The Pope eating babies for breakfast. Why do you ask for stupid things that nobody claims is happening?

Of course not, it’s a stupid question and not something that anybody is claiming happens.
Not a stupid question in a political landscape where gun control is being discussed. If guns are doing the killing, then we should quantify how many guns are doing the killing.

Not a stupid question in a political landscape where gun control is being discussed. If guns are doing the killing, then we should quantify how many guns are doing the killing.
Nobody I claiming that gun do the killing alone without somebody pulling the trigger. That’s not even part of the discussion. So why are you trying to bring it into the discussion like it’s a relevant factor.

Should we also be asking to show examples of unborn babies and dead people committing mass shootings?

Nobody I claiming that gun do the killing alone without somebody pulling the trigger. That’s not even part of the discussion. So why are you trying to bring it into the discussion like it’s a relevant factor.

Should we also be asking to show examples of unborn babies and dead people committing mass shootings?
If gun control is such a big agenda, and shooter control is not, then we should have some idea of just how many guns are doing the killing. Obviously, if shooter control was the hot topic, we would want some idea of how many shooters are doing the killing. Gun control is the hot topic though, so we should get some idea of how many of them are doing the killing. Got any examples?

Forum List

Back