Kim Davis...and the Judge's "mistake"

And you did not know Romans was new testament.

Hang on to that thought, if it makes your "spanking" on here more tolerable to your fragile ego.
As a "good Christian" are you planning on lighting any crosses on somebody's lawn? Is your robe and hood back from the cleaners?

Last edited:
And now...Uncensored demonstrates that he has no concept of the difference between behavior that is legal and hurts no one, and behavior that is against the law and actually hurts other human beings.

I'd watch out for him, if I were you.

Oh, so now you say behavior and race are different concepts, differing constructs?

Well gawdayum, maybe you are capable of learning after all...

Actually Jesus didn't write any of the books of the Bible.

NONE of
You fucking retard, Romans isn't OT

ANOTHER example of a "good Christian"......

(yes, I know that Romans was not OT....but Jesus NEVER uttered those bigoted statements that your sick ilk cites.)

By the way the Romans passage refers to masturbation and not necessarily to gay sex.

Paul wrote Romans who was picked by Jesus personally as the 13th apostle.
It is very clear that Romans is talking about sodomy.
Did you miss the part that says men with men?
Jesus was already dead when Saul allegedly "found religion".

So....you want to compare a Bush appointed Republican judge to ISIS> This is getting better and better and better. :clap:
Actually, I don't give a rat's ass who appointed him...

I just know that the Christian community (including a lot of black churches) is revolting against the persecution...

The Democrats will pay dearly for that.
There is no persecution and they are not revolting, just in your imagination.
And what happens when a minister is faced with the option of performing a gay wedding or facing a lawsuit (or jail time)..

After all, the gays are already going after everybody from clerks to bakers...

And gays aren't that popular with blacks anyway.
Obiwan, a Minister/Priest/Rabbi does not work for the government or get paid to do a government job, as with Kim Davis....

give the Gay Mafia time, just give em time
Yes...give us time....we'll make everything FABULOUS!

In Christianity St Paul and the other Apostles were far more than just ministers, and were believed to be teaching the church things that Jesus had taught them, either directly or through the Holy Spirit.

What St Paul taught in Romans and his other letters, according to Christian theology, comes directly from God, the Holy Trinity and is therefore also taught by Jesus.

So your comments, while correct in a literal secular view, are false from the perspective of the teaching of Christian theology.
Funny, that's the same kind of thing that Muhhamed, Joseph Smith and L.Ron Hubbard claimed.

This a beginning. Bakers and public officials then Disney and next church. Soon we will see the law suit. And with judges like this tyrant we can expect more of out liberty stolen. This is how rebellions start. Does no politician ever read history?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

The judge was doing his job. The clerk was not and she should remain in jail.
I am sure you will feel the same when the come for you

"the come for you".....tell us how smart you are.
Smart enough to know a typo when I see it. Also smart enough not to let hate rule me unlike you .

This a beginning. Bakers and public officials then Disney and next church. Soon we will see the law suit. And with judges like this tyrant we can expect more of out liberty stolen. This is how rebellions start. Does no politician ever read history?

Smart enough to know a typo when I see it. Also smart enough not to let hate rule me unlike you .

If you are "smart enough", why didn't you catch it?

If some so-called Christians want to live life in America under what they perceive as God's law, what would be so terrible about Muslim communities living under Sharia law in America?

Sauce for the goose, as it were.

How would God's law be enforced in America? Would there be ecumenical benches established? Would all the members of a community governed by God's law be subject to it regardless of their personal faith?

There seems to be a whole bunch of considerations to be made by those who advocate a Christian Sharia.

If you are "smart enough", why didn't you catch it?
No puppies to kick and babies to kill today?

Forum List

Back