Kim Davis Is Winning

No.She.Couldn't.

Only way to remove her is to impeach, then hold a Senate trial

Not likely to get the needed votes for that either.

To add, the legislature doesn't meet again till next year.

is she a state or county employee? if county, you are wrong.
County.

And no, I'm not wrong.

I think a county employee can be fired for dereliction of duty, even an elected one. Kentucky may have different laws. But if you are correct, why hasn't that process been started?
You think wrong.

NO. For the hundredth time now: You can't fire an elected official.

Anywhere in this country.

And I just fucking told you - in the post you just quoted from me *why* "that process hasn't been started."

are you a lawyer authorized to practice in Kentucky?
No, I exceed their IQ requirements.

Accept what I am saying, idiot. If you think an elected official anywhere can be fired, you have more than a couple screws loose.

In this case she could have been fired by the county supervisors or whatever they call the county legislative body.

No she can't, she can only be impeached by the Legislature and that can't happen until sometime next year because the Legislature is not in session.

>>>>

She was jailed for contempt of court. Are you trying to claim that Supreme Court rulings are unenforceable?

lol, good one

I have said from the beginning that she should have complied with the law. She cannot ignore laws any more than obama can ignore laws----------------------------ooops, forgot that obama does not have to follow any laws he does not like.

So she refused to comply and the judge with legal authority in this case dealt with her accordingly.

1. She was hit with an injunction in Miller v Davis. 2. She appealed that and lost. 3. The Supreme Court further refused a stay of that ruling.

4. She went ahead and violated the injunction anyhow and that is what earned her contempt of court.

You really need to learn what happened.
And she's going to disobey the judge again and interfere.

Mark my words.

She's going back to jail.

She (and her lawyers) want that.

She's all in as a Gawd Warrior.

Bigot bucks will come raining down from the heabens.

I've got $5 down on Tuesday. I think that's the day she'll be going back to jail. You're right, her lawyer made some statements after her release, implying that Davis will not abide by the court's instructions.

Anyhoot, her people are a strong people....the moment she said that I knew she was addicted to her new fame.

MLK went to jail for his beliefs. So did Jesus Christ.

MLK was fighting hate and bigotry. Kim Davis is using her religion to spread hate and bigotry.

Kim Davis Just Whooped the Left—and That May Be Just the Beginning

Good article. Nice to see not everyone is kissing the butt fuckers asses....nice to read some FACTS and truth.

Winning what?

She went to jail.

The gay couples are getting their marriage license.

The city will be sued in fed court.

FAIL.

FAIL.

FAIL

PWND
She went to jail-Yep and she never faltered and never stopped hold true to her beliefs and the thug in the robe broke down and let her out knowing he wasn't going to win

The gay couples are getting their marriage licenses- Yep but you fail to realize these licenses are illegal and void when her signature isn't on them which they weren't and even if they are it was fraud that put them there as she never consented so licenses are void just as the thug in the robe acknowledged.

The city will be sued in fed court-you mean the county and I highly doubt it since county did nothing wrong and it CAN'T fire her since she is an elected official ONLY the legislature can impeach her OR she resigns OR she is voted out next election.

Looks like the hometown of Kim Davis has a new billboard.

55f33565140000d8012e579b.jpeg

winning!

she was jailed for refusing to do her job. she should have been fired. thats my point.
How many times does this have to be said?

You can't fire an elected official.

In this case she could have been fired by the county supervisors or whatever they call the county legislative body.
No.She.Couldn't.

I have said from the beginning that she should have complied with the law. She cannot ignore laws any more than obama can ignore laws----------------------------ooops, forgot that obama does not have to follow any laws he does not like.

So she refused to comply and the judge with legal authority in this case dealt with her accordingly.

1. She was hit with an injunction in Miller v Davis. 2. She appealed that and lost. 3. The Supreme Court further refused a stay of that ruling.

4. She went ahead and violated the injunction anyhow and that is what earned her contempt of court.

Mark my words.

your attack on Christianity is noted. So much for the tolerance of liberalism. you liberals are the most intolerant humans on earth. in the same category as radical muslims.

You call us intolerant and yet you agree she was wrong. Weird.

Intolerance and refusal to comply with laws is wrong no matter who does it. Intolerance of the beliefs of others is wrong no matter who does it.

You libs are intolerant of any views that differ from yours. You want to dictate what people are allowed to believe and how they should live their lives.

you say nothing when obama fails to obey laws, but want to ream this clerk for doing it.

We don't have to tolerate intolerance.

Kim Davis has more issues than her simple signature on those licenses. She instructed her office to not issue any, period. And her lawyer, who is 'defending' her is also trying to say those licenses issued WITHOUT her signature aren't valid... which is bullshit, but Davis & her lawyers don't want gays to marry, period. Kim Davis is hiding behind her religion & using it to justify her bigoted views. Her religion strictly adheres to the Bible. Forget about her own divorces, if she was born again after they took place... BUT, not only she has signed off on divorce decrees since finding Jesus... she has issued marriage licenses to previously married couples as well... thus breaking rules she is supposed to live by, & in effect has sanctified adultery in her God's eyes. And as I have said earlier... she took an oath, which according to her religion also a NO NO.

Kim Davis is a hypocrite. It's that simple.

As far as that Muslim woman...she should be fired for dereliction of duty.

Davis should have been fired for refusing to do her job. Not jailed and denied bail.

But she still has the right to speak her mind and express her religious views and beliefs.

We do not jail people in this country for free speech.

She was not jailed for speech, idiot. Goddam how is it possible at this point in this topic that you don't know that?

she was jailed for refusing to do her job. she should have been fired. thats my point.

You really haven't been following this case at all, have you?

is she a state or county employee? if county, you are wrong.
County.

And no, I'm not wrong.

I think a county employee can be fired for dereliction of duty, even an elected one. Kentucky may have different laws. But if you are correct, why hasn't that process been started?
You think wrong.

And I just fucking told you - in the post you just quoted from me *why* "that process hasn't been started."

Accept what I am saying, idiot. If you think an elected official anywhere can be fired, you have more than a couple screws loose.

So you know the laws of Kentucky? can you give us a statute number or reference? or are you just talking out of your ass like all liberals?

Mark my words.

I've got $5 down on Tuesday. I think that's the day she'll be going back to jail. You're right, her lawyer made some statements after her release, implying that Davis will not abide by the court's instructions.

Anyhoot, her people are a strong people....the moment she said that I knew she was addicted to her new fame.

MLK was fighting hate and bigotry. Kim Davis is using her religion to spread hate and bigotry.

MLK was fighting for Christian principles, so is Davis. MLK would not have condoned gay marriage.

County.

And no, I'm not wrong.

You think wrong.

So you know the laws of Kentucky? can you give us a statute number or reference? or are you just talking out of your ass like all liberals?
Fucknut: You can't fire her.

She's an elected official.

Jesus Christ.

Go ahead and prove me wrong. I dare you.

Do it.

No.She.Couldn't.

Mark my words.

your attack on Christianity is noted. So much for the tolerance of liberalism. you liberals are the most intolerant humans on earth. in the same category as radical muslims.

You call us intolerant and yet you agree she was wrong. Weird.

Intolerance and refusal to comply with laws is wrong no matter who does it. Intolerance of the beliefs of others is wrong no matter who does it.

You libs are intolerant of any views that differ from yours. You want to dictate what people are allowed to believe and how they should live their lives.

you say nothing when obama fails to obey laws, but want to ream this clerk for doing it.

We don't have to tolerate intolerance.

funny, you don't have to tolerate it, but YOU practice it. hypocrisy in spades.

You think wrong.

Jesus Christ.

Do it.

you are making the claim, the burden of proof is on you

Mark my words.

MLK was fighting for Christian principles, so is Davis. MLK would not have condoned gay marriage.
“Martin Luther King was actually in opposition to the church’s unwillingness to support the oppressed,”
“Kim Davis, on the other hand, is using her church to oppress people even more.”

Larry said it best ^

County.

And no, I'm not wrong.

You think wrong.

Can you name the statute in Kentucky that ended miscegenation laws in 1967?

Look folks, I don't like this woman Davis. She is a religious nut. But she still has the right in this country to practice her beliefs and to deal with the consequences of her actions. Thats the issue here.

You think wrong.

Jesus Christ.

Do it.

I'd rather watch you make a fool of yourself.

Keep thinking an elected official can be fired.

Most anyone with half a brain will point and laugh.

You think wrong.

Can you name the statute in Kentucky that ended miscegenation laws in 1967?

no, can you? I never claimed to be a KY lawyer. the state, not the jelly.

Jesus Christ.

Do it.

I'd rather watch you make a fool of yourself.

Keep thinking an elected official can be fired.

Most anyone with half a brain will point and laugh.

so you can't prove what you have claimed--------------got it.

Davis should have been fired for refusing to do her job. Not jailed and denied bail.

But she still has the right to speak her mind and express her religious views and beliefs.

We do not jail people in this country for free speech.

She was not jailed for speech, idiot. Goddam how is it possible at this point in this topic that you don't know that?

You really haven't been following this case at all, have you?
It's pretty obvious.

Forum List

Back