Kim Davis Is Winning

“Martin Luther King was actually in opposition to the church’s unwillingness to support the oppressed,”
“Kim Davis, on the other hand, is using her church to oppress people even more.”

Larry said it best ^
If you think OPPRESSION is telling someone to go to the 3rd street office instead of this one to get the license, I think you're using hyperbole.

It's not hyperbolic to expect the clerk of the county in which you pay taxes to provide the goods and services you pay taxes for. I pay taxes in the county where I was born, raised and live and work again. I wanted to be married in that same county. I should not have to travel to a neighboring county than the one where I live and PAY TAXES.

My guess is these assholes picked her office because opposition research proved that Kim Davis held this belief. I think the whole thing was a bloody setup from the beginning.

Yeah, you also guess that the President wasn't born in this country. Your guesses are ridiculous.
It's pure hyperbole.....and I believe that extremism that we've seen on display will cause a backlash.

Instead of working with people, liberals like stomping them into the ground.

This simple fact is what is turning the issue against you, unfortunately. You may have the upper-hand now, but down the road, it may blow up in your faces, which is a shame. Too bad the radicals just can't learn to get along with those they hate.

It wasn't liberals or gays that caused Miss Davis's woes, it was Miss Davis. She is the one that would not work with people. Despite there being people in her office willing to issue licenses to gay couples, she would not allow that to happen. She would not allow any religious accommodation to be made for her.

She is the one who is being radical and trying to impose her religion on her secular government office.
Throwing someone in jail for something that the WhiteHouse has been doing for years isn't radical?

Give me a break.

There you go, back to your ODS safe place. You have no argument so you'll go after the President. The President has not been taken to court, lost, continued to do the same exact thing he want to court and lost over, taken to court again and charged with contempt of court as a result. When THAT happens, you have a valid analogy. Until then, you're deflecting because you know you don't have an actual valid argument in favor of what the religious extremist, Kim Davis, did.

There are reports that Kim Davis may have been injured by a falling house...
WITCH-UNDER-HOUSE.jpg

she was jailed for refusing to do her job. she should have been fired. thats my point.

She was jailed for contempt of court. Are you trying to claim that Supreme Court rulings are unenforceable?

lol, good one

I have said from the beginning that she should have complied with the law. She cannot ignore laws any more than obama can ignore laws----------------------------ooops, forgot that obama does not have to follow any laws he does not like.

So she refused to comply and the judge with legal authority in this case dealt with her accordingly.

1. She was hit with an injunction in Miller v Davis. 2. She appealed that and lost. 3. The Supreme Court further refused a stay of that ruling.

4. She went ahead and violated the injunction anyhow and that is what earned her contempt of court.

You really need to learn what happened.
And she's going to disobey the judge again and interfere.

Mark my words.

She's going back to jail.

She (and her lawyers) want that.

She's all in as a Gawd Warrior.

Bigot bucks will come raining down from the heabens.

your attack on Christianity is noted. So much for the tolerance of liberalism. you liberals are the most intolerant humans on earth. in the same category as radical muslims.

I am a Christian & I know enough that the Constitution comes before the Bible in civic matters.

I guess the left found another democrat that they don't like. Funny isn't it, that a democrat is alledgedly abusing her governmental power and the left hates on her. Pretty well blows away the southern strategy BS. The democrat statists stayed exactly where they belong, in the democrat party.

BTW, Zimmerman was a democrat also.
Freewill, I think it is probably more ethical and true to ones beliefs, if people ostracize what they don't agree with, regardless of what political party or religious domination or whatever the person they differ with belongs to.

Throwing someone in jail for something that the WhiteHouse has been doing for years isn't radical?

Give me a break.

The white house refuses to issue marriage licenses to gay people?

:alcoholic:
They refused to issue tax-free status to conservatives.....refuse to enforce immigration laws....refused to prosecute for various crimes they feel weren't crimes.

Obvious double-standards are in play here.

Give me a break.

The white house refuses to issue marriage licenses to gay people?

:alcoholic:
They refused to issue tax-free status to conservatives.....refuse to enforce immigration laws....refused to prosecute for various crimes they feel weren't crimes.

Many Conservatives have tax-free status. - FAIL

Immigration laws are enforce. - FAIL.

What crimes -- "various" - FAIL.

THREE for THREE.

You really suck at this.

So she refused to comply and the judge with legal authority in this case dealt with her accordingly.

1. She was hit with an injunction in Miller v Davis. 2. She appealed that and lost. 3. The Supreme Court further refused a stay of that ruling.

4. She went ahead and violated the injunction anyhow and that is what earned her contempt of court.

Mark my words.

I've got $5 down on Tuesday. I think that's the day she'll be going back to jail. You're right, her lawyer made some statements after her release, implying that Davis will not abide by the court's instructions.

Anyhoot, her people are a strong people....the moment she said that I knew she was addicted to her new fame.

MLK went to jail for his beliefs. So did Jesus Christ.

MLK was fighting hate and bigotry. Kim Davis is using her religion to spread hate and bigotry.

MLK was fighting for Christian principles, so is Davis. MLK would not have condoned gay marriage.

MLK was not an agent for the Government.

Mark my words.

I've got $5 down on Tuesday. I think that's the day she'll be going back to jail. You're right, her lawyer made some statements after her release, implying that Davis will not abide by the court's instructions.

Anyhoot, her people are a strong people....the moment she said that I knew she was addicted to her new fame.

MLK was fighting hate and bigotry. Kim Davis is using her religion to spread hate and bigotry.

MLK was fighting for Christian principles, so is Davis. MLK would not have condoned gay marriage.

LOL, MLK condoned adultery. is that somehow better because it was hetero sex?

Look folks, I don't like this woman Davis. She is a religious nut. But she still has the right in this country to practice her beliefs and to deal with the consequences of her actions. Thats the issue here.

Not within the walls of a Government Institution, in the official capacity of a Government employee.

Obviously you guys should impeach the illegal, kenyan, commie, muslim without a birth certificate.

Obviously you also haven't got any evidence

Obviously you'll just have to live with it

:banana:

No, I exceed their IQ requirements.

Accept what I am saying, idiot. If you think an elected official anywhere can be fired, you have more than a couple screws loose.

So you know the laws of Kentucky? can you give us a statute number or reference? or are you just talking out of your ass like all liberals?
Fucknut: You can't fire her.

She's an elected official.

Jesus Christ.

Go ahead and prove me wrong. I dare you.

Do it.

you are making the claim, the burden of proof is on you
I'd rather watch you make a fool of yourself.

Keep thinking an elected official can be fired.

Most anyone with half a brain will point and laugh.

so you can't prove what you have claimed--------------got it.

"...Other constitutional provisions deal with the wrongdoing of county officials. Section 150 disqualifies any person from holding an office of trust or profit for the elected term after being convicted of procuring election by buying votes. Section 151 requires the General Assembly to provide a suitable means for depriving any person of elective office who has procured nomination or election by the unlawful use of money. An officeholder is also deprived of office if it was obtained by fraud, intimidation, bribery, or other corrupt practice. The officeholder is also responsible for acts done by others with the holder’s knowledge or instruction.

All county officials are susceptible to impeachment for any misdemeanors in office (Ky. Const., sec. 68). All persons who have participated in a duel are disqualified from holding county offices (Ky. Const., secs. 228 and 239). It is a felony for county officials to directly or indirectly receive an interest, profit, or perquisite through the use or loan of public funds raised by their office (Ky. Const., sec. 173)..."

PAGE 5- 6

http://www.lrc.ky.gov/lrcpubs/ib114.pdf

“Martin Luther King was actually in opposition to the church’s unwillingness to support the oppressed,”
“Kim Davis, on the other hand, is using her church to oppress people even more.”

Larry said it best ^
If you think OPPRESSION is telling someone to go to the 3rd street office instead of this one to get the license, I think you're using hyperbole.

It's not hyperbolic to expect the clerk of the county in which you pay taxes to provide the goods and services you pay taxes for. I pay taxes in the county where I was born, raised and live and work again. I wanted to be married in that same county. I should not have to travel to a neighboring county than the one where I live and PAY TAXES.

My guess is these assholes picked her office because opposition research proved that Kim Davis held this belief. I think the whole thing was a bloody setup from the beginning.

Yeah, you also guess that the President wasn't born in this country. Your guesses are ridiculous.
You get what you voted for. You voted for a religious zealot who doesn't believe in gay marriage.
And Democrats voted for a closet Muslim/homosexual, community-agitator, communist radical......so the result was predicted long before big ears won the nomination in 2008.

See? Now there's how you do a RWnut meltdown. Clear, concise, and to the point. No non-crazy clutter.

She was jailed for contempt of court. Are you trying to claim that Supreme Court rulings are unenforceable?

lol, good one

I have said from the beginning that she should have complied with the law. She cannot ignore laws any more than obama can ignore laws----------------------------ooops, forgot that obama does not have to follow any laws he does not like.

Mark my words.

Did they go to jail for contempt of court for not doing the job they were elected to?

Mark my words.

You speak for MLK do you? You don't even know all the facts of THIS case. :lol:

Obviously you guys should impeach the illegal, kenyan, commie, muslim without a birth certificate.

Obviously you also haven't got any evidence

Obviously you'll just have to live with it

Strawman argument.

He didn't produce his original BC for a reason.

But it's irrelevant, because his mother is a United States citizen.....so at the very least, he would have dual-citizenship....and the most he is a US citizen.

I think you're too stupid to realize this.....cuz you keep bringing up this drivel.

Larry said it best ^

Oppression is the prevention, not the delay, of one's rights. If this were a case of oppression, then that would definitely apply to the IRS making conservative groups wait years to get their tax-free status approved.

How many times has the left done this in the past?
Too many times to count.
Your guess would be wrong, Birther....all those people, gay and straight, live in that county and have the right to get services from their county. However, Huckabee and Cruz are NOT from that county...what are THEY doing there?

Your guess would be wrong, Birther....all those people, gay and straight, live in that county and have the right to get services from their county. However, Huckabee and Cruz are NOT from that county...what are THEY doing there?

If the June 2105 Decision was in error, which it was, the KY law still applies to its own citizens. Same goes with every other state.

Besides the SCOTUS designating a new class of people to add to the Constitution's special protections (just some deviant sex behaviors but not others), and the fact that this is outside their scope of power, we have the fact that Ginsburg and Kagan were in vilation of Massey Coal 2009's finding that no judge, none, zero, may manifest undeniable bias on a case that is pending before them.

Kagan and Ginsburg while the question of "should the fed preside over states on the question of legality of gay marriage" presided publicly over gay marriages. Ergo displaying their clear and undeniable slant on the question before it was Heard. Which is a violation of law.

Strawman argument.

But it's irrelevant, because his mother is a United States citizen.....so at the very least, he would have dual-citizenship....and the most he is a US citizen.

I think you're too stupid to realize this.....cuz you keep bringing up this drivel.

Funny, I thought you were the one with the strawman arguments

You keep whining how conservatives/christians are persecuted but you fail to produce a shred of evidence.

Strawman argument.

Funny, I thought you were the one with the strawman arguments

You keep whining how conservatives/christians are persecuted but you fail to produce a shred of evidence.

We've seen plenty of evidence....and the guilty parties have claimed the 5th.

As it is, nothing will be truly investigated till that criminal goes back to being a full-time community-organizer.

Forum List

Back