Kim Jong-un Is Cracking Me Up

Sorry, just can't seem to get tickled about this one. He a stupid kid that has too many resources of war at his finger tips. I'll keep watching, but I doubt there will be many laughs.

We should send Dear Leader one simple statement, and make certain everyone hears it loud and clear. If Dear Leader authorizes any strike on any of our allies, then Dear Leader's regime will come to an abrupt end. We need to make certain China is fully aware that we will not tolerate any attack from this pestilent little fucker, and that any such attack will involve a full military response that will end the Communist regime in N. Korea.

I feel certain Obama has made that abundantly clear to all concerned.

:eek:Where did he do that from...the golf course.

Good Lord.... is it a requirement that left wing moonbats respond to everything with some stupid shit about a president who's been gone for half a decade?

:lol:

We figure you Bush-apologists need a little adrenaline-boost, from-time-to-time!!!

SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif

By the third post in this thread we're pointing at Bush. Don't you dumbfucks ever tire of this shtick?

Will obama and his supporters ever take the damn training wheels off?

The world's youngest head of state just issued a new round of threats this morning. :lol:

Hey, you ever notice how everyone on the highway slows down when they see a police car has someone pulled over for a traffic violation? How stupid is that? The cop is busy! It's a get out of jail free card for speeding.

Kim is 29 or 30 years old. How fucked up is that we don't even know which YEAR he was born? That says a lot about the DPRK all by itself, no?

He's a punk. He's a spoiled brat party boy who had the leadership of the most fucked up country on Earth gifted to him by his fat, self-aggrandizing dad. His dad claimed he had hit eleven holes in one the very first time he played 18 holes of golf! :lol:

This is what we are dealing with, okay? A punk who has to fill daddy's shoes. So how is he going to do that?

He's going to speed by the cop who already has his hands full from pulling over Iran, Afghanistan, and Iraq.

He's showing off to the kids in the back seat. Look at me! I'm not afraid of the pigs!

This is all show. These threats toward us are for internal consumption. This is a fat little spoiled fuck trying to get some street cred around Pyongyang.

So sit back. Relax. Enjoy the show. The kid is AWESOME for invoking belly laughs. :lol:
A nuclear threat is about as funny as a funeral G5000.
The phony ones haven't done us any big favors, either....

military_coffins3.jpg

iraq-war-child.jpg
flagtochildImage15.jpg

The world's youngest head of state just issued a new round of threats this morning. :lol:

Hey, you ever notice how everyone on the highway slows down when they see a police car has someone pulled over for a traffic violation? How stupid is that? The cop is busy! It's a get out of jail free card for speeding.

Kim is 29 or 30 years old. How fucked up is that we don't even know which YEAR he was born? That says a lot about the DPRK all by itself, no?

He's a punk. He's a spoiled brat party boy who had the leadership of the most fucked up country on Earth gifted to him by his fat, self-aggrandizing dad. His dad claimed he had hit eleven holes in one the very first time he played 18 holes of golf! :lol:

This is what we are dealing with, okay? A punk who has to fill daddy's shoes. So how is he going to do that?

He's going to speed by the cop who already has his hands full from pulling over Iran, Afghanistan, and Iraq.

He's showing off to the kids in the back seat. Look at me! I'm not afraid of the pigs!

This is all show. These threats toward us are for internal consumption. This is a fat little spoiled fuck trying to get some street cred around Pyongyang.

So sit back. Relax. Enjoy the show. The kid is AWESOME for invoking belly laughs. :lol:
A nuclear threat is about as funny as a funeral G5000.

We were talking about this at work this week. I don't think he has nuclear capability. However, he DOES have capability to start a war and that's what he's trying to do. If we get sucked in there, China will do exactly as it did during Vietnam and supply soldiers for them keeping us quagmired for 10 years or more.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YENbElb5-xY]Cheney in 1994 on Iraq - YouTube[/ame]​

Un doesn't have nuclear capability! Then why did our government say that NK had conducted a successful nuclear test a few months ago? Of course NK has nuclear capability. They've had it for years. What they don't have is a delivery system. They have had a couple of successful missile tests but they have mostly been failures. If successful their best missile could hit Alaska or Guam.

Every year, the US and South Korea enter into military exercises and every year NK starts making noise. The only difference is that today, obama is presidebt and he doesn't have a clue.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKdbZWNqF00]President George W. Bush Says "Bring 'em on" - YouTube[/ame]
bush_serving_beer.jpg

Last edited:

I'll agree he's a smart-assed punk showing off his flashy hot rod to his friends but every now and then that punk crashes his car and kills people and it's always the driver who lives and walks away.

I'd like to have his license revoked before he does that but I don't see how that's going to happen.

The little punk needs to grow up fast.

Forum List

Back