Kim Potter gets only 2 years

Jarlaxle

Gold Member
Sep 4, 2012
New England
So you think she should be beaten to death in prison for an accident?

This hardly seems fair for murder BUT it is a step in the right direction. Not all that long ago she would still be a police officer on the street.

Lol if that was me, i wonder how long i would be locked up.
Our justice system is a goddamn joke.

Disgraceful. Unless she serves it in maximum security's general population-with "BAD COP" branded on her face-this is a travesty.

She shouldn't have served any time....the violent criminal was responsible for what happened.......she made a mistake........she should have been fired, but that should have been it........he started the violence, not her........She should have walked on this....

Disgraceful. Unless she serves it in maximum security's general population-with "BAD COP" branded on her face-this is a travesty.

This is the asshole.....he endangered the lives of at least 2 police officers....

At the time of the shooting, Wright had an open warrant for his arrest related to an aggravated armed robbery, for failure to appear in court, and for charges that he fled from officers and possessed a gun without a permit during an encounter with Minneapolis police in June.[6] Wright also had a restraining order that forbade contact with a woman.[26][27][28]

This hardly seems fair for murder BUT it is a step in the right direction. Not all that long ago she would still be a police officer on the street.

She definitely needs to spend time in prison, but it wasn't murder, she was convicted of first-degree and second-degree manslaughter.

Probably the best outcome.

She made a mistake but someone died.

Personally I don't agree with putting police in jail for a mistake...but, if she has to go 16 months seems fair.

The one responsible is the criminal who tried to escape and endangered the lives of two police officers.....no more sympathy for the violent thugs who get killed by doing stupid things...

At the time of the shooting, Wright had an open warrant for his arrest related to an aggravated armed robbery, for failure to appear in court, and for charges that he fled from officers and possessed a gun without a permit during an encounter with Minneapolis police in June.[6] Wright also had a restraining order that forbade contact with a woman.[26][27][28]

Forum List

Back