Kimmel can drop dead for all I care

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
I might have had nothing to say about his Vegas shooter speech if it wasn't for the fact he was on TV 3 weeks before crying over heath care.

This guy is using his position as a COMEDY talk show host to try to control people, through emotion, into giving up liberties.

He cried on stage over health care, hinting that obamacare shouldn't be overturned , and we should give up our choice to buy health care insurance.
We all going to be better off if the health insurance companies mug us.

Now he's crying on stage hinting at the fact he wants gun control and we should leave ourselves defenseless.
( he used to be sports DJ out here...and he's from back east)
This guy is descending to the lowest rung of human garbage faster than his mysterious clime in entertainment.

Hey everyone, tell the government you don't want free speech anymore because Kimmel's crying on TV

^ Conservative compassion, I guess.
Fuck compassion. Give me my guns and get the fuck out.

And, I don't care if babies die because we don't want communist control over healthcare. I don't give a fuck. So, fuck Kimmel on that point too.

I am a greedy, heartless, selfish, no-good bastard who hates Christmas and puppies. Let's get that all out of the way.

Give me guns and get the fuck away from me.

Peace (or not) out.

Every developed nation on earth uses some form of SINGLE PAYER besides the United states. It is the private sector "system" that we use that stands out and has proven not to work for the poor and lower middle class.

Yet, you stick with it no matter how much of a cluster fuck it is.

People go into debt here in the united states because of our private healthcare.
People pay more then any country in europe for healthcare and the insurance companies can hike the cost up even more..

Yet, you damn Kimmel for telling it like it is.

I don't have compassion for people trying to get other people to surrender constitutional rights
LOL

Yeah, sure. :eusa_doh:

Unless you’re in the NFL and want to express your Constitutional right to your protest, right? Then you’re all about trying to get others to surrender their Constitutional rights.

Nice to see you pick and choose which Constitutional rights should be preserved and which ones should be sacrificed.

Conservatism is about doing the same shit again and again and expecting different results.

dumb.

Democrat liberalism is taking what works and has worked well....fuck it up....Then claim to be able to fix what they fucked up by taking more of We The People's tax dollars and so on....and so on...and so on....

Conservatism is about doing the same shit again and again and expecting different results.

dumb.

Democrat liberalism is taking what works and has worked well....fuck it up....Then claim to be able to fix what they fucked up by taking more of We The People's tax dollars and so on....and so on...and so on....

Yeah, liberals getting all hoity-toity about poor houses and child labor.

dumb.

And you think the private sector is working? Same talking points over and over again is all you fucking have. We're the only country in the developed world that uses this shit for our healthcare and yet you're stupid enough to say that this failure of a system is better then single payer? Even through single payer doesn't fail like this and doesn't destroy lives under back breaking debt.

Democratic liberalism is the most successful system on earth...What do you have? Oh'yesss, failure. Unions and anti-trust laws of liberalism built our middle class. You know what would have happened if it wasn't for it? A few huge corporations would have taken it all and 90% of this country would have remained poorer then shit. Turn off Rush and Savage and get a fucking clue.

dumb.

Yeah, liberals getting all hoity-toity about poor houses and child labor.

Well...They probably created those poor houses and profited from child labor. Now they are going to 'fix' their sins by blaming everybody else and shaming them into giving more money.

Forum List

Back