Kissing....... (Making Out)

ChrisL, what you think it is does not matter. :lol: I say that nicely.

It's my life.

But if I would invite TWO women into a room it would be you and Bonzi, then I would lock you in from the outside. You two could discover a whole new world maybe.

ChrisL, I simply have no desire to be alone with women not my family. It has made my working relationships with women, or in church, or where ever, manageable. We still have a policy in the family business that there will be no fraternization, period, in the business. Both have to leave.
Are you a Muslim or something?
The Muslim guys I know rarely talk about family matters. I have an image of what my life is to be, and how I am to live it with those whom I love. I am kind and friendly to all if at all possible. But if I am never alone with people whom I should not be, then I never have conflicts that I have had to settle in the military and at business.

I personally don't care how you decide to live your life.

But I can't imagine my life without my friends who happen to be women, anymore than I can imagine my life without my friends who happen to be men- and I treat both friendships the same way.

I'll leave you 3 to your devices! I'm out!

I will! .... I mean .... tell 'em Chris!

Well, I was going to say, maybe Bonzo would. :D

I'm too eager, you're more hard to get... but not as hard to get as Jake (pretends) to be!

But this is NOT a dating site, so that is irrelevant. :D

I have a lot of mouth.... hmmm ....

That's one way of putting it nicely.
giggle.gif

Personally I liked her sound effect. :)

Well, I was going to say, maybe Bonzo would. :D

I'm too eager, you're more hard to get... but not as hard to get as Jake (pretends) to be!

giggle.gif

A sound effect? :D

It's my life.

But if I would invite TWO women into a room it would be you and Bonzi, then I would lock you in from the outside. You two could discover a whole new world maybe.

Whatever that's supposed to mean. Getting annoyed perhaps? :D
Why? But you sound as if you are. Don't be.

It's my life.

Not at all. I just think your statements about being alone with women are strange. I don't understand.

giggle.gif

Well, Bonzi's left so it's you, me and an inexperienced monk.

And oh wait, the "devices".

Curse those devices. :death:

It's my life.

I mean, it's kind of weird. You don't trust yourself? You don't trust other women? What is it?

giggle.gif

Well, Bonzi's left so it's you, me and an inexperienced monk.

And oh wait, the "devices".

Curse those devices. :death:

Depending on what kind of devices we are talking about will determine whether or not I want to stay around. :lol:

You know what's gross? Those disgusting sounds some people make when they are kissing. Yuck! And some people look like their eating each other's faces off. I have to say that I'm not a big fan of kissing. There are other disgusting things that are much more fun and satisfying things you could be doing. :rofl:

It's my life.

Not at all. I just think your statements about being alone with women are strange. I don't understand.
That's OK. For what it's worth, you are one of the women on the Board who has, imo, a lot of character and forthwitness. In my book, that's great.

It's my life.

That's OK. For what it's worth, you are one of the women on the Board who has, imo, a lot of character and forthwitness. In my book, that's great.

Well thanks! How sweet! :smiliehug:

You sure know how to change the subject with the ladies! :lol:

Ooooooooh..... going to the library.... female librarian asks... can I find you a reference book?
Oh you want to check out the "Kama Sutra"?
How about a demonstration in the "Reading Room"...

Happens all the time....
Are you a female librarian?

Does kissing a toad really turn a toad into a prince? Does kissing elevate blood pressure? Should kissing carry a "sin tax"? Does kissing for longer than 30 seconds at a time, lead to kissing related activities? Is it disgusting when two 80 year olds kiss? ................ and finally ......do you kiss and tell? ....
I think a good rule of thumb is to always presume that your partner is going to kiss and tell.

Forum List

Back