Kissing....... (Making Out)

Hey TrinityPower ...we have never done the librarian thing. Can we, can we, huh? huh? Can we? :D
Get over in the corner and read a book. You are in time out! :whip:

OH!!! Pulling out the whips too. Ok i had better make sure my response is appropriate. AHEM...."YES MA'AM!" :D
:ack-1:

th.jpeg

Hey TrinityPower ...we have never done the librarian thing. Can we, can we, huh? huh? Can we? :D

OH!!! Pulling out the whips too. Ok i had better make sure my response is appropriate. AHEM...."YES MA'AM!" :D

View attachment 47798

Pfft....I should be so lucky. One can only hope. :lmao:
funny-Einstein-thought-dreams-sleeping.jpg

View attachment 47798

Pfft....I should be so lucky. One can only hope. :lmao:
View attachment 47801

:lol: Actually...I can see Trinity in that role (you know Trinity is my wife, right?) I am good with wherever she wants to take it. (psst...psst...hear that honey? I am GOOD! :lol:)

I'm not a prude (no)
I just want some respect (that's right)
So close the door if you want me to respond (ooh ooh yeah)
'Cause privacy is my middle name
My last name is Control
No my first name ain't baby
It's Janet
Miss Jackson if you're nasty
:whip:

I have kissed and made out only with two women.

I think it's great.

I usually do 'em one at a time. But whatever works. :)
:) I get the humor, but, yes, only two women, period, for me. I married each of them. I have never romantically touched any other person.
Never. On purpose????????????????????????????????????
I have never been in a closed room with a female not a member of my family by myself. On purpose. If you are not alone, easier to stay out of trouble, yes?
You don't trust yourself?

I'm not a prude (no)
I just want some respect (that's right)
So close the door if you want me to respond (ooh ooh yeah)
'Cause privacy is my middle name
My last name is Control
No my first name ain't baby
It's Janet
Miss Jackson if you're nasty
:whip:

uh...."YES MA'AM" Sigh....clearly I am in need of training...but I like where this is going. :lol:

Hmmm....an interesting exercise. For a women to get control of her man does she need to do anything more than pull hair back in a pony tail, put on some hot lingerie, grab a whip and say "this is how it is going to be". Are we men really that easily controlled?

My guess is yes.

Forum List

Back