Kissing....... (Making Out)

Ooooooooh..... going to the library.... female librarian asks... can I find you a reference book?
Oh you want to check out the "Kama Sutra"?
How about a demonstration in the "Reading Room"...

Happens all the time....

ChrisL, I simply have no desire to be alone with women not my family. It has made my working relationships with women, or in church, or where ever, manageable. We still have a policy in the family business that there will be no fraternization, period, in the business. Both have to leave.

ChrisL, I simply have no desire to be alone with women not my family. It has made my working relationships with women, or in church, or where ever, manageable. We still have a policy in the family business that there will be no fraternization, period, in the business. Both have to leave.

Are you a Muslim or something?

I'm feeling it's you he wants thought ChrisL -- you lure him in with you and I'll lock the door! :)

That's gotta be hard on the neck.

But I do like the way she does all the work. :thup:

Wow you are so typical Pogo!!! :)

Them's fightin' words.

OK how 'bout this?

kissing_competition_china_04.jpg

I've a lover, not a fighter

The more practical question for the present purpose here is --- how much do you weigh?
I mean this guy must be holding her up with one hand. Maybe she's light but.... no way my hand would be at my side.

The Muslim guys I know rarely talk about family matters. I have an image of what my life is to be, and how I am to live it with those whom I love. I am kind and friendly to all if at all possible. But if I am never alone with people whom I should not be, then I never have conflicts that I have had to settle in the military and at business.

Billy Graham used to do this. Have an entourage that would check out hotel rooms to be sure no women were lurking in there to jump his bones! (or just to make him look bad...)

The Muslim guys I know rarely talk about family matters. I have an image of what my life is to be, and how I am to live it with those whom I love. I am kind and friendly to all if at all possible. But if I am never alone with people whom I should not be, then I never have conflicts that I have had to settle in the military and at business.

I don't know why you would think there would be conflicts by being alone with women. That sounds a bit misogynist of you, Mr. Jake. :)

The women are not going to rip their clothes off and jump all over you, Mr. Jake. ;)

I will! .... I mean .... tell 'em Chris!

Well, I was going to say, maybe Bonzo would. :D

I'm too eager, you're more hard to get... but not as hard to get as Jake (pretends) to be!

But this is NOT a dating site, so that is irrelevant. :D

I have a lot of mouth.... hmmm ....

The women are not going to rip their clothes off and jump all over you, Mr. Jake. ;)

I will! .... I mean .... tell 'em Chris!

Well, I was going to say, maybe Bonzo would. :D

I'm too eager, you're more hard to get... but not as hard to get as Jake (pretends) to be!

But this is NOT a dating site, so that is irrelevant. :D

I have a lot of mouth.... hmmm ....

That's one way of putting it nicely.
giggle.gif

Forum List

Back