Knockout Game

That is the better question. Too bad most racist white people spend their time claiming only Black people are violent. The only problem with the question is that most racist whites think they know the answer even when you tell them something different. Its more of a rhetorical question if you are not really wanting to know.

Why don't you walk your sissy-gay white ass, alone, down to 14th/I Streets some evening and chit-chat with the young black folk.

You stupid fuck.

What makes you think I'm white you stupid brainless piece of dog shit? I can walk where I want to without any worry as long as its not the backwoods of Mississippi.

Wow that is far from true bro! You to the wrong part of Chicago, even if your black, after dark in nice clothes in a nice car, you're getting jacked!

Why don't you walk your sissy-gay white ass, alone, down to 14th/I Streets some evening and chit-chat with the young black folk.

You stupid fuck.

What makes you think I'm white you stupid brainless piece of dog shit? I can walk where I want to without any worry as long as its not the backwoods of Mississippi.

Wow that is far from true bro! You to the wrong part of Chicago, even if your black, after dark in nice clothes in a nice car, you're getting jacked!

Sorry dude. You only get jacked if you don't know what you are doing. :lol: You are so far out of your element you may as well be on Mars. Don't try and project your fears on someone else. You have no clue where I come from.

Then why don't you answer it? You failed my challenge already, but if you like that question better, then answer it. I'm genuinely curious to see your honest response.

Because you are a racist asshole and it would be a waste of breath.

You are the king of cop out posts.

You're the queen of the racist trailer park trash. Talk with some respect you will get some. Until then stick a finger up your ass and hum to yourself.

If this were white kids going around and knocking out blacks than I'm more than certain Sharpton and Jackson would be having a hissy fit and calling it hate crime. IMO, the reason they group up is that they are too coward to do it alone.

Where are the black leaders? Why are they not stepping up and speaking out against this?
Someone in an earlier post to this thread brought up some stats and they were correct. The white population accounts for 74.4% of the total population. Blacks account for 14.4%, so when blacks commit more murders than any other race it is mind boggling to say the least. :cuckoo:

If this were white kids going around and knocking out blacks than I'm more than certain Sharpton and Jackson would be having a hissy fit and calling it hate crime. IMO, the reason they group up is that they are too coward to do it alone.

Where are the black leaders? Why are they not stepping up and speaking out against this?
Someone in an earlier post to this thread brought up some stats and they were correct. The white population accounts for 74.4% of the total population. Blacks account for 14.4%, so when blacks commit more murders than any other race it is mind boggling to say the least. :cuckoo:

They aren't stepping up and speaking out against this because it's just fine. They agree with it. The black leaders would like more of it.

They aren't stepping up and speaking out against this because it's just fine. They agree with it. The black leaders would like more of it.

More likely than not if this continues and no parents or black leaders call for an end to it than I'm sure a group of whites will take matters into their own hands. That's when Sharpton and Jackson will scream hate crime.

More likely than not if this continues and no parents or black leaders call for an end to it than I'm sure a group of whites will take matters into their own hands. That's when Sharpton and Jackson will scream hate crime.

You mean like this mother?

On Wednesday, police said Deandre Felton, 15, and DeShawn Jones, 13, were high on drugs when they jumped a man on Kensington Avenue last month. That man then stabbed the teens, killing Felton and injuring Jones.

Felton's mother thinks her son's killer should be held accountable.

"At what point does anyone have a right to take anyone's life, it was not deserved," she said. "I just want to see him pay for what he's done."

Last edited:
How many times does that sort of thing happen throughout American society? Not very often.

After a recent event I can honestly say not that you will hear about.:eusa_whistle:

You're the queen of the racist trailer park trash. Talk with some respect you will get some. Until then stick a finger up your ass and hum to yourself.

"Youre racist". Is that your go-to for everything?

No....its my go to when you are a racist.

Either quote one racist thing Ive ever said, or you will look like a jackass that defaults to the race card anytime you get into trouble. Im not racist and I don't say racist things, so get ready to look like a jackass. :lol:

Last edited:

Either quote one racist thing Ive ever said, or you will look like a jackass that defaults to the race card anytime you get into trouble. Im not racist and I don't say racist things, so get ready to look like a jackass. :lol:

Not that I give 2 flying fucks about your lack of self awareness but this was pretty simple you racist jackass. :lol:

Defending black culture is essentially an impossible task...

I participate in Black culture everyday. The knockout game is not part of Black culture. It's some dumb ass kids doing stupid dangerous stuff.

Culture means:

the arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.

What you are saying is this is normal part of Black life. That would be like me saying white people have a culture of being unclean because they smell like dogs when they get wet just because some of them do. You can suck a pig dick trailer park.

Last edited:

Why would you care if a stupid monkey like Asclepias calls you a racist! The guy is an uneducated fool that believe the white man owes him something. We should pay for his car, home, Colt 45 and put food on his table. There is no getting through to a self-entitle leech like that! Just saying!

Why would you care if a stupid monkey like Asclepias calls you a racist! The guy is an uneducated fool that believe the white man owes him something. We should pay for his car, home, Colt 45 and put food on his table. There is no getting through to a self-entitle leech like that! Just saying!

He cares because like you.... he has self esteem problems. Its what is called a tale. Its a dead giveaway that you cant consciously control. Sort of like your constant neg reps on my comments and calling Black people monkeys because you are frustrated your racist views are so easily obliterated. My very presence tears at the fabric of your reality. :lol:

Last edited:

On Wednesday, police said Deandre Felton, 15, and DeShawn Jones, 13, were high on drugs when they jumped a man on Kensington Avenue last month. That man then stabbed the teens, killing Felton and injuring Jones.

"At what point does anyone have a right to take anyone's life, it was not deserved," she said. "I just want to see him pay for what he's done."

Felton's mother is every bit the subhuman scum her son was. Yes dear, that mean guy should have just let himself be attacked. How rude...:doubt:

Felton's mother is every bit the subhuman scum her son was. Yes dear, that mean guy should have just let himself be attacked. How rude...:doubt:

The justification is that the kids are only having fun, they hit and run, if someone dies, that's too bad, they can't take it. It's an accident, like skiing into a tree.

Black kids like all children should be expected to be moral, respectable and responsible in life.

Shame that their parents and our public school system is failing them.

A lot of them do not know who their fathers are. A lot of their mothers are not sure either.

Don't blame the school system. It is doing the best it can. The problem with black schools is not the schools, but the so called "students." Most of them are sub humans who should have been aborted.

Forum List

Back