"Knockout"... Tell me why these aren't Hate Crimes?...

They didn't have youtube in the 1930's, when packs whites played hangman with blacks.

should we put you in jail today because your great grandfather was a horse thief?

If your grandfather killed my grandfather, does that give me the right to kill you?

(Don't beat me redfish, please don't beat me!)

Liberals are trying, and to a great extent succeeding in creating a racial blood feud. If you can kill me because my great great grandfather killed your great great grandfather, then certainly my sons can kill your sons.

The black Hatfields v. the White McCoys, forever.

Notice the only time Barry comments on these events is when it's a black kid loses what is usually a fair fight. We know Rat presidents allow the young thugs plenty of leeway....with Clinton it was "wilding" where half a dozen of them would jump women alone in parks and gang-rape them. It's cowardly but that's par for the course with young blacks....they all think they can fight like Cassius Clay but the fact of the matter is few of them have been in more than a couple fights. A white guy who doesn't back down will pass these packs untouched....they forget they're in a group when the white guy stares a hole through the biggest one.

Notice the only time Barry comments on these events is when it's a black kid loses what is usually a fair fight. We know Rat presidents allow the young thugs plenty of leeway....with Clinton it was "wilding" where half a dozen of them would jump women alone in parks and gang-rape them. It's cowardly but that's par for the course with young blacks....they all think they can fight like Cassius Clay but the fact of the matter is few of them have been in more than a couple fights. A white guy who doesn't back down will pass these packs untouched....they forget they're in a group when the white guy stares a hole through the biggest one.

So I shouldn't expect to see Barry imagining that if he had Sons they would look just like these Animals?...

:)

peace...

As we have seen, MANY times, the black gangs don't go after anyone who might not back down. Invariably they pick on who they think is the weakest and most vulnerable. The very old, the very young, there has to be more than one to even pick on a woman. Sometimes these kids are wrong and they get flattened by a 70 year old ex-marine.

Video: Elderly ex-Marine beats the hell out of twentysomething pickpocket « Hot Air

Elderly ex-Marine gives teen thief a lesson - Marin Independent Journal

Here's a keeper....and she's not losing her shopping bag.
laugh_zpse50e200a.png

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc9z-4dUuSM]Purse snatcher beatdown by sexy girl - YouTube[/ame]

In my opinion it shouldn't be called a hate crime unless there's clear evidence the motivation to commit the crime is racial, ethnic, religious, etc.

In a perfect world you'd be correct.
However, the method by which these cases are selectively prosecuted as hate crimes, where only minorities can be labeled as hate crime victims, the world is NOT perfect.
Hate crimes charges are ham handed reactionary products of an emotionally hypersensitive society.

I have never understood the whole "hate crime" thing.

Why is it worse if I kill you because of your skin color than if I kill you to steal your money?

either way you are dead and I have committed murder.

Why is one worse?

I guess the answer is that hate crime legislation is the left's attempt at thought control.
Racial hatred was once considered an "aggravating circumstance" of a crime.
The criteria was used to more vigorously prosecute the defendant and seek a longer sentence.
Then someone or a bunch of someones got the bright idea to give hate crimes a life of their own.
The problem with hate crimes legislation is that the laws are not applied equally and without passion or prejudice.
In other words, when it comes to hate crimes, someone has lifted Themis' ( Justitia's) blindfold

Last edited:
Win the lottery much with all that certainty?

Blow goats much?... :dunno:

If the Misplaced Guilt-ridden White Liberal Media could have found ONE Instance of this they would have made IT the Story and Ignored it happening with Black Youth from Coast to Coast.

This is a Distinctly Black Culture thing... Why?

:)

peace...

They didn't have youtube in the 1930's, when packs whites played hangman with blacks.
What's your point?

The purpose of Affirmative Action was 'to right past wrongs.'

i.e. punish people who had nothing to do with it, and reward other people who had nothing to do with it. typical liberal "logic".

Short sighted by far.

Explain your interpretation then..
And don't dodge the request.
You object to the notion that AA and other racial remedies punish those who've not a thing to do with the past. I believe they do indeed punish innocent people.
Now, explain your view. And use YOUR OWN WORDS....Links to the opinions of other will not be accepted.

Well the knockout game is not new.
I would like to know if there are any instances of the "game" being played on anyone other than black on white.
All of the instances I have seen in the past always have been blacks attacking whites.
Maybe there are other victims, but so far that's all I have ever seen.

I can't wait to see this catch on in states where the victims are more likely to be packing a gun.
Would love to see a few of these ferals shot in the balls.

Of course the little balless pricks probably only do it where they know there are strict gun laws.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back