"Knockout"... Tell me why these aren't Hate Crimes?...

I have never understood the whole "hate crime" thing.

Why is it worse if I kill you because of your skin color than if I kill you to steal your money?

either way you are dead and I have committed murder.

Why is one worse?

I guess the answer is that hate crime legislation is the left's attempt at thought control.

Comes with the "thought legislation" territory. It's important to legislate which thoughts are permissible in a progressive society.

Why is it worse if I kill you because of your skin color than if I kill you to steal your money?

Why is one worse?

I guess the answer is that hate crime legislation is the left's attempt at thought control.

Evidently you abilities to reason fell short by your ignorance of history in the US of minorities and their abuse by whites.

Of course, your alleged abuse of minorities by whites excuses those minorities acting like animals now, right?

I know people who did this in the 1950-60-70-80-90s

True story

But then again I grew up with tough white people who didnt whine like white middle class beatches

Lying fag. :rofl:

:)

peace...

Lying fag lover!
Dainty... I hope one of these shitstains socks someone you love and they Die.

peace...

Oh maaaaaaaaaaal, you know better than that!

Dante don't luv nobody

Why is one worse?

Evidently you abilities to reason fell short by your ignorance of history in the US of minorities and their abuse by whites.

Yeah, none of these kids were alive when that happened.

What am I doing.....talking to someone banned.....it's like talking to a brick wall. :cuckoo:

"we have to begin to engage them to find out what the problem is" Says the Rev Tarharka Robinson. Are you kidding me? find out what the problem is? They're Feral, that's what the problem is. they think they can attack anyone without consequences because they can scream racism and the left will come running and say "oh you poor baby, did the white person offend you". I hope they attack the wrong person and get whats coming to them.

Alot of black kids are going to get killed......not the guilty but the innocent ones.

People are getting fed up with this BS.

How many tired old scared white people would that be?

As many as it takes strong enough to pull a trigger. A pissed off 80 year old with an itchy trigger finger and poor eyesight should scare a few of the fuckers.

New Jersey Teens come up with a new game called "Knockout" - YouTube

I am Certain the Liberal Media tried REALLY hard to find Video of Packs of White Youth doing this to Blacks...

But those Videos just don't seem to be Surfacing.

This is probably the most Disturbing News Report I've seen on this issue.

Maybe it's going to start being taken Seriously now.

This shit was going on Regularly in Denver a few years back and it's been going on from Coast to Coast in almost every Urban area.

I Garundamntee you that if the Races were Reversed we'd have a "National Epidemic" on our hands of "Racism".

I'd be really Careful White Liberals about what you want to Hide about what's going in this Country. I Applaud this News Outlet for covering it, but the Liberals in the National Media aren't going to say a Damned thing.

There may start to be a Backlash against this crap and that's not going to end well for anyone.

peace...

Liberal BS 101,whites don't count,Whites are to blame for everything bad that happens to blacks and we get what we deserve, besides only blacks can have a hate crime. Now be a good lil cracka and go sit in the back of the bus.

No one should have the right to assault anyone.

History of what happened 50 years ago doesn't give anyone the right.

What in the whacky world of white douchebaghery are you ranting and raving about?

50 years ago? :cuckoo:

No one has a right to assault people. Skin color need not matter and if it matters to you, maybe you're racist.

What in the whacky world of white douchebaghery are you ranting and raving about?

No one has a right to assault people. Skin color need not matter and if it matters to you, maybe you're racist.

If I am a victim of KNOCKOUT, you had better believe I am going to the media and telling who it was whether it was black, white or Hispanic. (if IT'S ON TAPE) I don't care if anyone calls me a racist or not.

Eric Holder is most certainly a racist and should be put to the legal test on the Hate Crimes Law. When he will not protect a white person from a black person under the auspices of the Hate Crimes Bill, it should be challenged in the Supreme Court ultimately to be overturned. That would help in the impeachment of Mr. Holder.

Dainty... Were you too Drunk again to Remember the Lie you told?...

I know people who did this in the 1950-60-70-80-90s

True story

But then again I grew up with tough white people who didnt whine like white middle class beatches

^That's what Matthew is Referring to. :thup:

Dishonest Troll.

peace...

Alot of black kids are going to get killed......not the guilty but the innocent ones.

People are getting fed up with this BS.

How many tired old scared white people would that be?

As many as it takes strong enough to pull a trigger. A pissed off 80 year old with an itchy trigger finger and poor eyesight should scare a few of the fuckers.

And cause Democrats to start screaming about gun legislation again.

That's all we need is to justify all of the people that accused the Tea Party of being a bunch of racist, murdering terrorists.

I keep remembering Obama's statement about white women locking their cars or clutching their purses when they see a young black man saying "that is so racist."

Now we have to watch out for them again.

Having to grow eyes in the back of your head means you're a racist.

Forum List

Back