"Knockout"... Tell me why these aren't Hate Crimes?...

******* have to have something to when their not raping, pillaging, murdering, and flash mobbing convenience stores.

I can't wait to see this catch on in states where the victims are more likely to be packing a gun.
Would love to see a few of these ferals shot in the balls.

Of course the little balless pricks probably only do it where they know there are strict gun laws.

Yep....Then we'll see a perfect example of gun control

We are gonna have to go out wearing football helmets if black people are out and about.
But that will only protect us for so long.The blacks will adapt and maybe start a new game
using different tactics.The best we can hope for is that they will grow bored and move on to something else.

I would like to know if there is ever a case of a white person knocking out a black person. And if not, let's have a discussion of why white people cannot be protected in Eric Holder's version of the Hate Crime Law.

I would like to know if there is ever a case of a white person knocking out a black person. And if not, let's have a discussion of why white people cannot be protected in Eric Holder's version of the Hate Crime Law.

Never. White people never, ever harm black people. What are you.....some kind of PC Lib?

Jeux sans frontieres... it's a knockout.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKb9XQ39-zc]Games Without Frontiers - Peter Gabriel - YouTube[/ame]

This will make bigger news when someone with a cwp kills one of the black "kids" in self defense.

Gay Tracks wishes he could play knockout. :rofl:

:)

peace...

I know people who did this in the 1950-60-70-80-90s

True story

But then again I grew up with tough white people who didnt whine like white middle class beatches

I think people should be able to shot these thugs on sight.

Attacking people should be something you don't do.

I know people who did this in the 1950-60-70-80-90s

True story

But then again I grew up with tough white people who didnt whine like white middle class beatches

Lying fag. :rofl:

peace...

Alot of black kids are going to get killed......not the guilty but the innocent ones.

People are getting fed up with this BS.

Dainty... I hope one of these shitstains socks someone you love and they Die.

peace...

Last edited:
I think people should be able to shot these thugs on sight.

Attacking people should ber something you don't do.

Shooting a half dozen or so would quickly put an end to it. How many PSAs would it take

"The knock out game, also known as polar bear hunting, is such a public hazard that the public is now encouraged to use any means in self defense or defense of others if the victim is unable to defend themselves."

That will end it with the least amount of bloodshed.

Two wingnutty memes on site today:

Blacks targeting Jews in unheard of before "knockout" game and media is silent

Jews control media

Hmm...

Forum List

Back