"Knockout"... Tell me why these aren't Hate Crimes?...

They don't attack people where they can carry guns, but I agree only with a shooting in response will this story get national media attention

"we have to begin to engage them to find out what the problem is" Says the Rev Tarharka Robinson. Are you kidding me? find out what the problem is? They're Feral, that's what the problem is. they think they can attack anyone without consequences because they can scream racism and the left will come running and say "oh you poor baby, did the white person offend you". I hope they attack the wrong person and get whats coming to them.

Apparently they CAN attack anyone without consequences. The videos clearly ID the victim. Where is the effort being made to apprehend the perps who are also identifiable in them?

I keep remembering Obama's statement about white women locking their cars or clutching their purses when they see a young black man saying "that is so racist."

Now we have to watch out for them again.

Having to grow eyes in the back of your head means you're a racist.

I still can't seem to find videos of packs of Whites Randomly Assaulting Blacks on the Street...

Has anyone?...

:)

peace...

My daughter is 23, graduating college this year.
One of her friends is dating a black guy, and I rolled my eyes.
My daughter said "Dad...you know people are more accepting these days, nobody really has a problem with it now". -- I said "Bullshit, smart parents have a problem with it, it is not racism, it is realism. It is not the color of their skin - it is their CULTURE."

******* have to have something to when their not raping, pillaging, murdering, and flash mobbing convenience stores.

Nobody started a riot, but many people have suppressed their anger over the Zimmerman verdict. It is not a surprise that subconsciously teens have found a way to release such tensions.

My daughter said "Dad...you know people are more accepting these days, nobody really has a problem with it now". -- I said "Bullshit, smart parents have a problem with it, it is not racism, it is realism. It is not the color of their skin - it is their CULTURE."

I used to love showing up for dinner at the home of people like you! I once had a parent take me to the side and express the very same sentiment to me which I respected because he was at least honest. Problem is he eventually wrecked his daughters life. We stopped seeing each other and she found the worst POS she could find and now has 7 kids and is on welfare.

I keep remembering Obama's statement about white women locking their cars or clutching their purses when they see a young black man saying "that is so racist."

Now we have to watch out for them again.

Having to grow eyes in the back of your head means you're a racist.

I still can't seem to find videos of packs of Whites Randomly Assaulting Blacks on the Street...

Has anyone?...

:)

peace...

Probably because they are too frightened to do that and not angry enough. Anger is being expressed by Black youth in a very stupid and dangerous way.

I used to love showing up for dinner at the home of people like you! I once had a parent take me to the side and express the very same sentiment to me which I respected because he was at least honest. Problem is he eventually wrecked his daughters life. We stopped seeing each other and she found the worst POS she could find and now has 7 kids and is on welfare.
So she found another black guy then.

No he was white, like the father wanted, but beat her ass daily. I actually had to go help her a couple of times. Made things worse because she kept going back to him and he hated the fact I was Black and beat her even more. I finally stopped helping her.

No he was white, like the father wanted, but beat her ass daily. I actually had to go help her a couple of times. Made things worse because she kept going back to him and he hated the fact I was Black and beat her even more. I finally stopped helping her.
It was the 7 kids and welfare thing that misled me.

They are definitely hate crimes. And it's not a coincidence that such incidents are escalating during the most Racially Divisive presidency ever.

It was the 7 kids and welfare thing that misled me.

Don't see how that confused you. Sounds exactly like trailer park trash to me.

Not all black people are in that culture. My nephew is biracial black. He has just successfully passed his Pharmacy boards. He is not part of that culture.

The culture of violence must be ended. If we have a mass media supporting, encouraging and condoning such violence and leadership that excuses this kind of violence, we cannot change the culture of violence.

They are definitely hate crimes. And it's not a coincidence that such incidents are escalating during the most Racially Divisive presidency ever.

You are pretty dumb if you really think the POTUS has anything to do with it. I can assure you its escalating because of anger regarding the Trayvon case. Same thing happened when Roots came out. How did you miss that?

Not all black people are in that culture. My nephew is biracial black. He has just successfully passed his Pharmacy boards. He is not part of that culture.

The culture of violence must be ended. If we have a mass media supporting, encouraging and condoning such violence and leadership that excuses this kind of violence, we cannot change the culture of violence.

Sometimes you don't even have to be part of the culture. As I was told it was the fact that I was Black and would not be able to give his daughter the best because my opportunities were limited.

The difference between now and when Roots came out, is that now the media and the culture accepts, excuses and condones the kind of violence now emanating from blacks. Part of it is a new found freedom to engage in violence that resulted from the Department of Justice policies headed by obama friend and bro, Eric Holder.

Sometimes you don't even have to be part of the culture. As I was told it was the fact that I was Black and would not be able to give his daughter the best because my opportunities were limited.

Then you must be very, very old. Certainly well before affirmative action.

Forum List

Back