Know-Nothings Gone Wild

Not meeting the negative culture is ignorance

Negative culture? 2 women, minding their own business, speaking Spanish is not negative. Violence used against people for no reason is ignorance. I hope the police find the perpetrators and arrest them.
Have you seen East Boston? A once proud American Italian neighborhood has been flooded by Latinos, that can’t communicate, we can’t understand what they are saying and Americans are very outspoken, why should we be at a disadvantage in a neighborhood we have roots in? And built? They are flooding Tripple decker is meant to hold a family of four with dozens of people.. this culture is disgusting their kids that can’t speak English are dumbing down our education system for poor American kids.. It’s an extreme emergency that we confront these people head on and ask them to assimilate

This kid has very likely never been to East Boston.
I lived on Saratoga Street for five years,, used to go to the after hours with mob bosses

Everyone knows you’re full of shit, troll. Go back to talking with ghosts, you worthless fool.
Ok tiny

I don’t think you people understand what’s going on across America in the cities people with deep roots in these communities that grew here with generations and generations of similar people from everywhere that all the Asimulated and melted into one pot are now walking out the doors of these houses to foreigners that have absolutely no respect for anybody

YOu have a lot of gall to talk about others not respecting anybody. YOu are possibly the most disrespectful person on these forums.

As I have said, get rid of the illegals, fine the Americans who hire illegals, and leave the legal immigrants and American citizens alone.
You are to selfish and ignorant to understand the struggles in American poor neighborhoods.. you can’t have poor American kids in the same schools with a quarter of students that don’t speak English and don’t assimilate.. it’s destroyed two generations,, enough is enough.. if you can’t understand how important it is to communicate in English then you are beyond the realm of anything nazis ever did

Immigrant students are working harder to improve their English than YOU have ever worked at anything. Within two years their English is better than YOURS.

jitts people have been speaking foreign languages in this country for well over a century.....come out of your house once in a while....
My family is from a urban area’s for (generations)and so am I! MY FAMILY SPEAKS NO OTHER LANGUAGE, never picked up any worlds like I did, and looking at their year books there was only one language spoke and one culture, AMERICAN AND ENGLISH.. if you want to know more about urban area feel free to ask before you go spouting off about things you don’t understand
i dont understand?....if you say so jitts....at least i realize that foreign languages have been spoken here for over a century.....
I’m sure they were in their homes. Or in a quite place lol
get out of the house once in a while......were i was raised in NY in an Italian neighborhood Italian was spoken even outside the house!.....i guess you would have been scared shitless....lol....
But Italians were allowed to because they respected American culture first.. they waved the American flag first.. they invested in America.. LATINOS HAVE NO RESPECT
oh so thats it....and just by the way you talk i dont think you have not met to many latinos....if you did you might actually have met some who are American first and who have invested here...

I don’t think you people understand what’s going on across America in the cities people with deep roots in these communities that grew here with generations and generations of similar people from everywhere that all the Asimulated and melted into one pot are now walking out the doors of these houses to foreigners that have absolutely no respect for anybody

YOu have a lot of gall to talk about others not respecting anybody. YOu are possibly the most disrespectful person on these forums.

As I have said, get rid of the illegals, fine the Americans who hire illegals, and leave the legal immigrants and American citizens alone.
You are to selfish and ignorant to understand the struggles in American poor neighborhoods.. you can’t have poor American kids in the same schools with a quarter of students that don’t speak English and don’t assimilate.. it’s destroyed two generations,, enough is enough.. if you can’t understand how important it is to communicate in English then you are beyond the realm of anything nazis ever did

:boo_hoo14:

My comments stands. Get rid of the illegals and fine the Americans who hire them.

I notice you carefully avoided the idea that many of these kids speak Spanish AND English.
Boohoo two generations destroyed.. your a Nazi that’s why The person you support for president will never ever win an election

Destroyed two generations? Destroyed? lol

Got a link? ;)

My family is from a urban area’s for (generations)and so am I! MY FAMILY SPEAKS NO OTHER LANGUAGE, never picked up any worlds like I did, and looking at their year books there was only one language spoke and one culture, AMERICAN AND ENGLISH.. if you want to know more about urban area feel free to ask before you go spouting off about things you don’t understand
i dont understand?....if you say so jitts....at least i realize that foreign languages have been spoken here for over a century.....
get out of the house once in a while......were i was raised in NY in an Italian neighborhood Italian was spoken even outside the house!.....i guess you would have been scared shitless....lol....
But Italians were allowed to because they respected American culture first.. they waved the American flag first.. they invested in America.. LATINOS HAVE NO RESPECT
oh so thats it....and just by the way you talk i dont think you have not met to many latinos....if you did you might actually have met some who are American first and who have invested here...

Yes they are. And they take care of their families. A deadbeat dad is rare in the latino community. But common in other groups.

What is the First Amendment conflict? Are you wanting to make it illegal to speak anything except English in the US?
It means you confront the negative culture, and ask them to speak English, get neighbors to do the same, call ice on them, call the police every time they do something suspicious
lots of latinos born and raised here speak spanish dumbass....
I know that’s why we need to end it .. ha e you seen inner city schools? They are horrible
yea good luck with that jitts....you aint going to end shit and neither is your buddy trump....
So you are OK with the destruction of America’s most vulnerable poor neighborhoods.. sad you will pay
we have had poor neighborhoods jitts for over a century.....is anybody doing anything to end them?....if so they aint doing very good job are they?.....

I know that’s why we need to end it .. ha e you seen inner city schools? They are horrible

What does an American citizen speaking Spanish (and probably English too) have to do with the schools being bad?
How is this a serious question? Poor Americans need the best resource, you need to work on your communication skills to get any type of job to participate in any type of democracy.. school kids that don’t speak English you can’t practice English you cannot practice perfect English,, turn on rap music this is what kids in these poor schools sound like in real life, I worked a community centers I went to these schools my nephew goes to the schools poor American kids cannot communicate.

It is a legitimate question. If a kid speaks Spanish and English, how is he the cause of shitty schools?
Because most of the kids don’t speak English in common areas, where kids communicate and grow, most stay in clusters and communicate, it forces fractions on communication.. it’s a disastrous results in the past two generations.. my uncles went to inner-city schools before my generation you could talk to them about anything and they can communicate they can negotiate... my generation they have nothing but hardship mostly because of Communication skills

Said the Know Nothing cowards of 1895.

Immigrant students are working harder to improve their English than YOU have ever worked at anything. Within two years their English is better than YOURS.
You don’t know what your talking about look at american neighborhoods they been destroyed. How is the fear that Latinos refuse to speak English I can go to East Boston right now with deep roots in America and not be able to understand a large population in my city how is that OK?

It means you confront the negative culture, and ask them to speak English, get neighbors to do the same, call ice on them, call the police every time they do something suspicious
yea good luck with that jitts....you aint going to end shit and neither is your buddy trump....
So you are OK with the destruction of America’s most vulnerable poor neighborhoods.. sad you will pay
we have had poor neighborhoods jitts for over a century.....is anybody doing anything to end them?....if so they aint doing very good job are they?.....

And every city has seen drastic changes in the demographics. Things change. Get used to it or get run over by it.

I’m from the inner city of a major urban area in America.. I was here 80s 90s on and saw the destruction that Latinos did to my community

Lol yes I did
that would be the case but if that language has destroyed my country and city then it should be meet head on
jitts people have been speaking foreign languages in this country for well over a century.....come out of your house once in a while....

Anything involving “out of the house” would scare him shitless.

:boo_hoo14:

My comments stands. Get rid of the illegals and fine the Americans who hire them.

I notice you carefully avoided the idea that many of these kids speak Spanish AND English.
Boohoo two generations destroyed.. your a Nazi that’s why The person you support for president will never ever win an election

Destroyed two generations? Destroyed? lol

Got a link? ;)
Chicago Baltimore Detroit Camden New Jersey St. Louis Louisiana Oakland,, all police states with high murder and violence numbers IN POLICE STATES.. they are beyond gone..

I’m from the inner city of a major urban area in America.. I was here 80s 90s on and saw the destruction that Latinos did to my community
i said you did not know any....and i still say that.....you did not know any personally.....

We’ve had poor neighborhoods will always have poor neighborhoods but we used to be able to get out of poor neighborhoods.. But a poor neighborhood used to be able to communicate our neighborhoods were controlled by us the businesses were occupied by us.. now it’s gone, Mainly because Americans lost the ability to communicate in their own neighborhoods

And every city has seen drastic changes in the demographics. Things change. Get used to it or get run over by it.
America has been run over by anti Americans like you.. that’s why trump is here to protect my second amendment to make sure you understand you ain’t gonna do shit except run lol

We’ve had poor neighborhoods will always have poor neighborhoods but we used to be able to get out of poor neighborhoods.. But a poor neighborhood used to be able to communicate our neighborhoods were controlled by us the businesses were occupied by us.. now it’s gone, Mainly because Americans lost the ability to communicate in their own neighborhoods
i can walk down the street here and talk to anyone i see......maybe you should move to a better place....

i said you did not know any....and i still say that.....you did not know any personally.....
My sisters are Puerto Rican what are you talking about? I was in the school during the invasion of Latinos I went to schools sitting in classrooms with clusters of immigrants that hate America and refused to a assimilate..

THIS IS WHY IM
HERE TELLING YOU IT NEEDS TO STOP

i can walk down the street here and talk to anyone i see......maybe you should move to a better place....
I’m glad you have that type of mobility but I’m a patriot I am not going to leave my invaded city by non-hateful Americans I will destroy not Americans like you Anti Americans like you.. This is why Trump is president we’re going to piss all over you

America has been run over by anti Americans like you.. that’s why trump is here to protect my second amendment to make sure you understand you ain’t gonna do shit except run lol
yea trump is doing that jitts.....you eat up everything the guy says dont you?.....

This happened last month, so I’m not sure it’s still a current event. Nonetheless...

In East Boston recently, a mother and her daughter were physically attacked by two women who were apparently enraged by the fact that the family members were speaking Spanish to each other. The attack was caught on surveillance video.

The incident took place in Maverick Square, an area with lots and lots of Spanish speakers.

The last time I was in Maverick Square I feared for my safety and that was at noontime! The Spanish speakers that you mention have turned that whole area into a dangerous shit hole.

Forum List

Back