Know-Nothings Gone Wild

As I have said before, illegals are one thing, but anyone coming here and working for, or gaining, American citizenship are not going to be deported.
They will be deported by the First Amendment conflict will cause them not to come and to leave

What is the First Amendment conflict? Are you wanting to make it illegal to speak anything except English in the US?
It means you confront the negative culture, and ask them to speak English, get neighbors to do the same, call ice on them, call the police every time they do something suspicious

Oh, so you want to run people off if they speak another language? Fuck you. Unacceptable.

Call ICE if they are illegals. What if they are American citizens and speak Spanish to each other? They should be beaten too?
Only if they attack me for my free speech. If I stand out side the elementary school yelling at the kids to leave! I hope I won’t be attacked

And yet, you are defending these women being physically attacked simply for speaking spanish.

Lol yes I did
that would be the case but if that language has destroyed my country and city then it should be meet head on
jitts people have been speaking foreign languages in this country for well over a century.....come out of your house once in a while....

In some parts of the country Spanish has been spoken longer than English.

I have a friend who is bilingual, and she has taught her son to be bilingual as well. The son typically speaks English, but reverts to Spanish if he wants more privacy, like to say he needs to go to the bathroom.

The actions of the two women in attacking was nothing more than a criminal act.
jitts is a little out there.....
I’m a traditional URBAN AMERICAN,, and that’s how we handled things before welfare invasion of Latinos
yea out of ignorance and fear....

Exactly.

...I used to see this often in the 80’s and 90’s

No, you did not.
Lol yes I did
If you don’t speak the countries language it will cause conflict,, I’m proud of my American ladies! About time! I used to see this often in the 80’s and 90’s

in the 70’s American kids used to try to save American culture in urban areas across America, but the mothers had enough of their boys coming come hurt, so they moved which left our urban areas free to disrespect!!
God bless ladies

If two people are speaking to each other, it is none of your business. Attacking them for that is ignorant.
that would be the case but if that language has destroyed my country and city then it should be meet head on
jitts people have been speaking foreign languages in this country for well over a century.....come out of your house once in a while....
My family is from a urban area’s for (generations)and so am I! MY FAMILY SPEAKS NO OTHER LANGUAGE, never picked up any worlds like I did, and looking at their year books there was only one language spoke and one culture, AMERICAN AND ENGLISH.. if you want to know more about urban area feel free to ask before you go spouting off about things you don’t understand
i dont understand?....if you say so jitts....at least i realize that foreign languages have been spoken here for over a century.....

Longer than that.

...I used to see this often in the 80’s and 90’s

No, you did not.
Lol yes I did
If you don’t speak the countries language it will cause conflict,, I’m proud of my American ladies! About time! I used to see this often in the 80’s and 90’s

in the 70’s American kids used to try to save American culture in urban areas across America, but the mothers had enough of their boys coming come hurt, so they moved which left our urban areas free to disrespect!!
God bless ladies

If two people are speaking to each other, it is none of your business. Attacking them for that is ignorant.
My family is from a urban area’s for (generations)and so am I! MY FAMILY SPEAKS NO OTHER LANGUAGE, never picked up any worlds like I did, and looking at their year books there was only one language spoke and one culture, AMERICAN AND ENGLISH.. if you want to know more about urban area feel free to ask before you go spouting off about things you don’t understand
i dont understand?....if you say so jitts....at least i realize that foreign languages have been spoken here for over a century.....
I’m sure they were in their homes. Or in a quite place lol

Lol yes I did

I have a friend who is bilingual, and she has taught her son to be bilingual as well. The son typically speaks English, but reverts to Spanish if he wants more privacy, like to say he needs to go to the bathroom.

I’m a traditional URBAN AMERICAN,, and that’s how we handled things before welfare invasion of Latinos
yea out of ignorance and fear....
Yes we fear our culture being destroyed our wages being diminished. I agree

Was it Ebonics before though?
Hell no we beat them down.
sure you did....great imagination tho....
Lol did you see Boston pre 1980’s? Lol they needed security haha

Another online mouth boxer.
hey jitts is pretty tough.....he claims he can whip bruce lees ass...
Easily

Another online mouth boxer.
hey jitts is pretty tough.....he claims he can whip bruce lees ass...

He talks a good fight.

1961 America had less then one million Latinos, after the welfare became easy Americans became second rate to latinos because democrats could get the vote by promising free shit, as Americans struggled Latinos for a better bargain. Why we have so many Americans on drugs. Latinos
Diminished our wages on jobs we used to work to get through difficult times.. All Latinos should be rounded up on buses and ships and be kicked out of this country and the ones that fight back well you know

As I have said before, illegals are one thing, but anyone coming here and working for, or gaining, American citizenship are not going to be deported.
They will be deported by the First Amendment conflict will cause them not to come and to leave

What is the First Amendment conflict? Are you wanting to make it illegal to speak anything except English in the US?
It means you confront the negative culture, and ask them to speak English, get neighbors to do the same, call ice on them, call the police every time they do something suspicious
lots of latinos born and raised here speak spanish dumbass....
I know that’s why we need to end it .. ha e you seen inner city schools? They are horrible

No, you did not.
Lol yes I did

I'm sure you are wrong.

I know that’s why we need to end it .. ha e you seen inner city schools? They are horrible

What does an American citizen speaking Spanish (and probably English too) have to do with the schools being bad?

sure you did....great imagination tho....
Lol did you see Boston pre 1980’s? Lol they needed security haha

I'm sure you were very proud that they needed security.

Being in an urban area does not excuse violent behavior based on ignorance.
Not meeting the negative culture is ignorance

Negative culture? 2 women, minding their own business, speaking Spanish is not negative. Violence used against people for no reason is ignorance. I hope the police find the perpetrators and arrest them.
Have you seen East Boston? A once proud American Italian neighborhood has been flooded by Latinos, that can’t communicate, we can’t understand what they are saying and Americans are very outspoken, why should we be at a disadvantage in a neighborhood we have roots in? And built? They are flooding Tripple decker is meant to hold a family of four with dozens of people.. this culture is disgusting their kids that can’t speak English are dumbing down our education system for poor American kids.. It’s an extreme emergency that we confront these people head on and ask them to assimilate

This kid has very likely never been to East Boston.
I lived on Saratoga Street for five years,, used to go to the after hours with mob bosses

By attacking people for speaking another language? If that is true, then those people doing the attacking should be thrown in jail.
Confrontation is attacking??

Have you seen the video? They were physically attacked.
Link?

Its on YouTube.
Didn’t think so

Oh, so you want to run people off if they speak another language? Fuck you. Unacceptable.

Call ICE if they are illegals. What if they are American citizens and speak Spanish to each other? They should be beaten too?
Only if they attack me for my free speech. If I stand out side the elementary school yelling at the kids to leave! I hope I won’t be attacked

And yet, you are defending these women being physically attacked simply for speaking spanish.
God I pray a army of American woman do what they did

You don’t even understand the depression the local Americans from this neighborhood a feeling it’s like they don’t belong people with roots in this country it’s disturbing I lived here

I don’t think you people understand what’s going on across America in the cities people with deep roots in these communities that grew here with generations and generations of similar people from everywhere that all the Asimulated and melted into one pot are now walking out the doors of these houses to foreigners that have absolutely no respect for anybody

By attacking people for speaking another language? If that is true, then those people doing the attacking should be thrown in jail.
Confrontation is attacking??

Have you seen the video? They were physically attacked.
Link?

Its on YouTube.
Didn’t think so

Are you helpless?

Besides, you very rarely post links to back your claims. YOu just make wild claims and ignore any opposition.

No, you did not.
Lol yes I did

Wherever they have wanted to.

What does an American citizen speaking Spanish (and probably English too) have to do with the schools being bad?
How is this a serious question? Poor Americans need the best resource, you need to work on your communication skills to get any type of job to participate in any type of democracy.. school kids that don’t speak English you can’t practice English you cannot practice perfect English,, turn on rap music this is what kids in these poor schools sound like in real life, I worked a community centers I went to these schools my nephew goes to the schools poor American kids cannot communicate.

I don’t think you people understand what’s going on across America in the cities people with deep roots in these communities that grew here with generations and generations of similar people from everywhere that all the Asimulated and melted into one pot are now walking out the doors of these houses to foreigners that have absolutely no respect for anybody

YOu have a lot of gall to talk about others not respecting anybody. YOu are possibly the most disrespectful person on these forums.

As I have said, get rid of the illegals, fine the Americans who hire illegals, and leave the legal immigrants and American citizens alone.

Forum List

Back