Koch: I'm Fighting to Restore a Free Society

No, that's not how that works. You will always be able to express the thoughts from your tiny mind, even that one.

No one here can find you in real life, so be honest; if you could march half of Americans, the Christians and Republicans, into death camps, would you even pause a second before doing so?

You know that you wouldn't.

I have the right to say it at the moment, but should you leftists prevail, that will soon cease.

See how that works?
No, that's not how that works. You will always be able to express the thoughts from your tiny mind, even that one.

Not if the US adopts the agenda you endorse. This country is already well on the way to becoming a police state.
That's not in my agenda, so I guess that's not my agenda eh?

Oh course I have contempt for them, and most of my other clients.

Yes, you're a leftist and want only the worst for them - but they cannot see the hatred you have. They cannot see what a fraud and hypocrite you are, they cannot grasp the depth of your perversion.

They're morons, which is why they pay me to fix what they can't. Got it now?

And charge them, I'm not a Christian so you be your ass I do.

You condemn others for working for their own gain, but gloat as you do the same.

You well demonstrate the abject evil that is leftism.
He also demonstrates for all to see what a truly wretched and puny man (in only the anatomical sense) that he is.

The very flower of progressivism.

No one here can find you in real life, so be honest; if you could march half of Americans, the Christians and Republicans, into death camps, would you even pause a second before doing so?

You know that you wouldn't.
If I was going to march them anywhere, it would be to the other side of the wall from where I was. Then they could have their way, and me mine.

Unless of course I could kill all of humanity with the push of a button? The button I would push. Humans are a disease.

Yes, you're a leftist and want only the worst for them - but they cannot see the hatred you have. They cannot see what a fraud and hypocrite you are, they cannot grasp the depth of your perversion.

You condemn others for working for their own gain, but gloat as you do the same.

He also demonstrates for all to see what a truly wretched and puny man (in only the anatomical sense) that he is.

By chance are you going to drift back to debate at some point?

I condemn them for calling selfishness moral. Jesus condemns them for gain, all the way to Hell as a matter of fact.

If I was going to march them anywhere, it would be to the other side of the wall from where I was. Then they could have their way, and me mine.

Then why don't you just book a flight to North Korea, and have what you want right now?

Unless of course I could kill all of humanity with the push of a button? The button I would push. Humans are a disease.

Most people are not evil. You are, but most are not like you.

Some looking out for himself wouldn't commit rape. That would be incredibly stupid. What business passes its cost off to society, other than crony capitalist companies like Solyndra, that is? Dumping your waste in streams is illegal. Who are you accusing of "lying to make a transition possible?"

I still haven't seen anything that a rational person would do.

I'm not a Christian, so why would I care what the Catholic church has to say about anything?
I know your "morality", we've discussed it before. Rational people rape other people. Rational people lie, cheat, and steal. Rational people commit genocide and homicide and suicide. Rational isn't the issue, morality is, and it's not rational at times.

Those wouldn't be rational acts because they ultimately lead to a life behind bars. At the very least, it leads to being hated and despised by everyone in society. Your version of morality isn't rational, but mine is.

If it were, no one would jump in a river to save a dog or a child that wasn't theirs, and they do, but not you because your "morality" is that of a toddler who steals a cookie from another child is proud of doing so.

Jumping into a river to save a child is a perfectly rational act if it's not too dangerous. People have the ability to empathize, which means watching a child die needlessly would cause a person huge emotional distress. Saving the child, on the other hand, leads to huge emotional satisfaction, especially after being thanked by the parents. That's a purely selfish act.
Jumping into a river to save a child that you don't know is a purely selfish act eh? With rationalizations like that no wonder you believe the abject nonsense you post here.

Then why don't you just book a flight to North Korea, and have what you want right now?

I swear, that guy could make Freud seek the solace of padded room. :lol:

He is the example that Rand held forth of the seething evil that is ALWAYS at the root of altruism.

All men work for their own gain, those who lie and claim to work for the gain of others are at the best frauds, but usually something far worse.

"You should be on your knees offering to service both Koch brothers for all the good they've done for this country. If you lived a thousand years you wouldn't have achieved one millionth of what they have."

Ok, something like this needs to be countered. Let me be clear. As far as anyone with a ton of money, I don't care what party, if they are able to contribute a lot more politically than the average person that is simply plain wrong. Nobody with half a brain cell can argue anything else. Again, both parties are guilty as charged and have made our political system something in which the forefathers could never recognize.

Polluting water willingly is wrong. Protecting water takes NO effort by any company and if they do pollute they should pay a very heavy penalty. It takes no extra effort, NONE, for a business to run their company and protect every aspect of the environment. If it does, they shouldn't be in business. Why not embrace this concept?

Those with all the money don't want to see the average hard working person have much of anything. What we are getting closer to is a true plutocracy. Again, BOTH parties are responsible for the plutocratic form of capitalism we have now. In all my life I've never seen such ill begotten anti Christian greed exhibited and some declare we are founded on Christian principles. Hypocrites big time.

Sweden, if it was warm like Spain or Greece, and humans are the destroyers of nearly all that is the good, the Earth's master predators, and the likely bringers of death to all other species. The sooner we go to the history books, the better for all others. It can't happen soon enough.

He would find me very sane, and we both smoke cigars. We'd get along fine, I've read his work.

In an insane world the one who calls that out will look nuts. Use your head, look closer, it will open your eyes and you will start to see the little men behind the curtains, many of which have no little men actually. You'll be able to see that as well.

I condemn them for calling selfishness moral.

Yet you lie to them, and claim to be selfless, all the while satiating your own endless greed.

Jesus condemns them for gain, all the way to Hell as a matter of fact.

Oh, did he tell you that? Do Jesus and Pol Pot regularly whisper ideas to you?

I don't lie to them, I laugh at them, and I do what they need done and get paid for it. As for Jesus, I know the Bible. It's why I rejected the faith and know that he was a total loon.

Sweden, if it was warm like Spain or Greece, and humans are the destroyers of nearly all that is the good, the Earth's master predators, and the likely bringers of death to all other species. The sooner we go to the history books, the better for all others. It can't happen soon enough.

Yet you are not contributing to your own cause...

I know, you just want to murder others.....

I realize that he's just a troll, that he posts shit to get a reaction, but his posts are something I would expect from Hannibal Lecter. democrats are the party of sociopaths, but this guy takes that to an extreme.
I don't troll, it just looks radical and therefore like trolling to you.

Yet you are not contributing to your own cause...

I know, you just want to murder others.....
Humanity, in this case, includes me and I would like to see it, meaning me as well, depart the earth, for good.

He is the example that Rand held forth of the seething evil that is ALWAYS at the root of altruism.

All men work for their own gain, those who lie and claim to work for the gain of others are at the best frauds, but usually something far worse.
Rand was a total nutter, who died living off of Social Security. Maybe her child could have done better but she had an illegal abortion. And so ends Rand.

Forum List

Back