Koch: I'm Fighting to Restore a Free Society

Greed, lust, envy, the other seven deadly sins, most of what Jesus preached against, obscene profits, and the like. You have the morality of a small child so none of that will make sense to you.

Name an actual act motivated by self-interest that would be immoral. Terms like "greed," "lust" "envy" are meaningless pablum. In the real world only actual behavior can be deemed moral or immoral. At least, only actual behavior can be the subject of legislation. So tell us, what behaviors or actions motivated by self-interest would altruist saint's like you like to outlaw?

Also, what is the difference between an "obscene profit" and the kind you approve of?
Rape is immoral. Passing the costs of your business off to society is immoral. Dumping your waste in our streams is immoral. Lying to make a transition possible is immoral. It's very long list.

As for the terms, see the Catholic Church on that and remember, they once excommunicated people for charging interest. That's why the Jews were doing the banking then.

Some looking out for himself wouldn't commit rape. That would be incredibly stupid. What business passes its cost off to society, other than crony capitalist companies like Solyndra, that is? Dumping your waste in streams is illegal. Who are you accusing of "lying to make a transition possible?"

I still haven't seen anything that a rational person would do.

I'm not a Christian, so why would I care what the Catholic church has to say about anything?

The merchant values your cash, not you. I often smile when I deposit checks from some of my clients, like the churches. And they just think I'm a really great guy, which I am in the fact I help keep them up and running.

Why do they give you checks? Are you so greedy that you charge them? You're only in it for your own gain?

Oh, and your contempt for them is just dripping from this message.

Nope, but if I were as selfish an asshole as those here I would have been. Having morals gets in the way of making the big bucks.
Wow. Such a bitter little man.

No wonder you are a progressive kleptocrat.
Actually I'm a Liberal.
No, you are not a liberal. You are a straight up elitist progressive kleptocrat.

I have no issues with bitter however, it's a bitter universe and reality.
Once again, excluding yourself from which that you cast upon everyone else.

It must seriously suck to be you.

The merchant values your cash, not you. I often smile when I deposit checks from some of my clients, like the churches. And they just think I'm a really great guy, which I am in the fact I help keep them up and running.

Why do they give you checks? Are you so greedy that you charge them? You're only in it for your own gain?

He despises them, so he obviously doesn't perform the service for their benefit. His motive has to be purely selfish.

Horrors!

Name an actual act motivated by self-interest that would be immoral. Terms like "greed," "lust" "envy" are meaningless pablum. In the real world only actual behavior can be deemed moral or immoral. At least, only actual behavior can be the subject of legislation. So tell us, what behaviors or actions motivated by self-interest would altruist saint's like you like to outlaw?

Also, what is the difference between an "obscene profit" and the kind you approve of?
Rape is immoral. Passing the costs of your business off to society is immoral. Dumping your waste in our streams is immoral. Lying to make a transition possible is immoral. It's very long list.

As for the terms, see the Catholic Church on that and remember, they once excommunicated people for charging interest. That's why the Jews were doing the banking then.

Some looking out for himself wouldn't commit rape. That would be incredibly stupid. What business passes its cost off to society, other than crony capitalist companies like Solyndra, that is? Dumping your waste in streams is illegal. Who are you accusing of "lying to make a transition possible?"

I'm not a Christian, so why would I care what the Catholic church has to say about anything?
I know your "morality", we've discussed it before. Rational people rape other people. Rational people lie, cheat, and steal. Rational people commit genocide and homicide and suicide. Rational isn't the issue, morality is, and it's not rational at times. If it were, no one would jump in a river to save a dog or a child that wasn't theirs, and they do, but not you because your "morality" is that of a toddler who steals a cookie from another child is proud of doing so.

Wow. Such a bitter little man.

No wonder you are a progressive kleptocrat.
Actually I'm a Liberal.
No, you are not a liberal. You are a straight up elitist progressive kleptocrat.

I have no issues with bitter however, it's a bitter universe and reality.
Once again, excluding yourself from which that you cast upon everyone else.

It must seriously suck to be you.
It does at times, but not in general.

Oh course I have contempt for them, and most of my other clients. They're morons, which is why they pay me to fix what they can't. Got it now?

And charge them, I'm not a Christian so you be your ass I do.

"It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners"
Albert Camus

Spreading "fundamental concepts of dignity, respect, equality before the law and personal freedom"...KOCH style...

ENVIRONMENTAL VIOLATIONS & POLLUTION

• In 2000, the Clinton administration leveled a 97-count indictment against Koch Industries for covering up the discharge of 91 tons of benzene, a carcinogen, from its refinery in Corpus Christi, Texas. The company was liable for $350 million in fines; 4 Koch employees faced up to 35 years in prison. “The Koch Petroleum Group eventually pleaded guilty to one criminal charge of covering up environmental violations, including the falsification of documents, and paid a twenty-million-dollar fine” (Jane Mayer, “Covert Operations”, The New Yorker, August 30, 2010).

• The federal government sued Koch in 1995 over a reported 300 oil spills at pipelines owned by the company, which dumped an estimated 3 million gallons of oil into lakes and streams in 6 states. In 2000, Koch settled the case and agreed to pay $30 million in civil penalties.

• “In 1999, a jury found Koch Industries guilty of negligence and malice in the deaths of two Texas teen-agers in an explosion that resulted from a leaky underground butane pipeline” (Mayer). See the National Transportation Safety Board’s report on the accident.

• A jury found Koch Industries guilty in 1999 of stealing millions of gallons of oil from public and Indian lands through fraudulent mismeasuring. This concluded a 20-year long legal battle between Charles and David Koch and their estranged brother, Bill Koch, who revealed the scheme and spearheaded the lawsuit. See the 60 Minutes story about the case.
  • The University of Massachusetts at Amherst’s Political Economy Research Institute released a study this year that named Koch Industries one of the top ten air polluters in the United States.

Wbat does any of that have to do with equality before the law?
You should be on your knees offering to service both Koch brothers for all the good they've done for this country. If you lived a thousand years you wouldn't have achieved one millionth of what they have.

Because wealthy is what you guys worship, even to your own detriment. It's amazing how you have been brainwashed. Wealth in and of itself is not a bad thing, but wealth created at the expense of everyone else is a horrible thing, and that is pretty much where we are today.
Please explain "wealth created at the expense of everyone else."
This ought to be rich.

Oh course I have contempt for them, and most of my other clients. They're morons, which is why they pay me to fix what they can't. Got it now?

You may not be a christian, but you claim to despise self-interest. Yet here you are performing a service for people you despise purely because you are making money off of it. I can't imagine anything more selfish than that.

You are incorrect but you have the right to say so. See how that works?

I have the right to say it at the moment, but should you leftists prevail, that will soon cease.

See how that works?

---------------------------------------

But let's look at the altruism of you leftists, a real life example.

Angela Jolie held a fundraiser for starving children in Africa - what a wonderful person she is. She put in a donation for $100,000 of her own money - how selfless she is. Then she begged the public to donate to the cause.

So this is the beautiful and selfless left in all it's glory, right?

Of course Jolie makes between 70 and 100 MILLION per movie, $100,000 to her has less impact on her budget than what a nickle does to someone pulling down $50K a year. Instead of making a meaningful or substantial donation, she does what leftists ALWAYS do, showboats and asks those who make less in their lifetimes than she makes in a month, to do what she will not.

And what of her motives? A good publicist can charge $1 million or more for a publicity campaign, yet here Jolie gets a full blown campaign for a mere $100K. You and the other morons of the left hail her as a great humanitarian - as she cynically works for her own gain.

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Donate $100,000 to Direct Change to Support the... -- re> WASHINGTON, March 22 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --

Most leftists who condemn others for working for their own gain, would kill their own mothers for a nickle.

You may not be a christian, but you claim to despise self-interest. Yet here you are performing a service for people you despise purely because you are making money off of it. I can't imagine anything more selfish than that.
Then you should ask God for a new imagination? That's business, that's all, and it's very ethical the way I do it even if the clients are morons. I work for a living.

I know your "morality", we've discussed it before. Rational people rape other people. Rational people lie, cheat, and steal. Rational people commit genocide and homicide and suicide. Rational isn't the issue, morality is, and it's not rational at times.

Those wouldn't be rational acts because they ultimately lead to a life behind bars. At the very least, it leads to being hated and despised by everyone in society. Your version of morality isn't rational, but mine is.

If it were, no one would jump in a river to save a dog or a child that wasn't theirs, and they do, but not you because your "morality" is that of a toddler who steals a cookie from another child is proud of doing so.

Jumping into a river to save a child is a perfectly rational act if it's not too dangerous. People have the ability to empathize, which means watching a child die needlessly would cause a person huge emotional distress. Saving the child, on the other hand, leads to huge emotional satisfaction, especially after being thanked by the parents. That's a purely selfish act.

You are incorrect but you have the right to say so. See how that works?

I have the right to say it at the moment, but should you leftists prevail, that will soon cease.

See how that works?
No, that's not how that works. You will always be able to express the thoughts from your tiny mind, even that one.

Not if the US adopts the agenda you endorse. This country is already well on the way to becoming a police state.

Oh course I have contempt for them, and most of my other clients.

Yes, you're a leftist and want only the worst for them - but they cannot see the hatred you have. They cannot see what a fraud and hypocrite you are, they cannot grasp the depth of your perversion.

They're morons, which is why they pay me to fix what they can't. Got it now?

You condemn others for working for their own gain, but gloat as you do the same.

You well demonstrate the abject evil that is leftism.

Forum List

Back