Kremlin calls Biden “senile”

"Your" poor sick mentally ill President is still not capable to to be a real President. He is not mentally sane.
You sound mentally ill yourself, magaturd. Not very nice to throw stones at people suffering from the same affliction.

"Your" poor sick mentally ill President is still not capable to to be a real President. He is not mentally sane.

More sick RW propaganda

Our President is leading an international coalition in crippling Putin

Something Fat Donnie could never do
Especially since he supports Putin

Propaganda that Biden is senile?

DO YOU HAVE EYES AND EARS? :auiqs.jpg:

“Trubanashbadapesha”

That is a direct quote from the cult leader.
Reagan tells a joke during a warmup session, dem's scream he's goint to start WWII.

Biden tells the 82nd Airborne publicly they are bout to roll into Ukraine.... .

Biden is asked about Russia using chemical weapons and how the US would respond.

His answer? That we'll respond in kind!

It's been just sad up to this point and of course embarrassing for the world to see we lected a drooling mental incompetent President but now he's seriously jeopardizing US National Security.

What's worse, is if he were to step down or relieved under the 25th Amendment the least qualified woman to hold public office in the US becomes president.

You like foolish pretending not to see what the whole world clearly sees. The Resident you placed in the White House is a laughingstock
This bothers me a bit.
I don't like see the handicapped being ridiculed.
It's not their fault.

Now those who exploit them. Yeah. I know a 1/4 mile dirt track perfect for dragging them around behind a '49 Ford.

I dunno…do we prefer someone who is senile and everyone on the world’s stage runs over the top of, or someone who sounds mean but everyone respects enough to hold back the crap while he was in office?

Why are you regurgitating Russian propaganda? You do realize people like you are considered useful idiots by the Russians.
Useful idiots are the people who voted for Biden, which caused a decrease in stature for the United States on the international stage. You've done well, unwittingly or not.

He's never had the capacity or the intellect.

He just mauls people with the force of his will.

A true authoritarian. Explains his man-crush on Putin.
You haven't even scratched the surface.

Have you looked at Putin's history? How he rose to power, from a young age?

It is all corruption and grift. All of it. Every step of the way.

Go read on it. It's more than you imagine. And when you are done, you will really understand why Trump looks up to Putin like a big brother.

Forum List

Back