Kudos To Sarah Sanders

“There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea,”
Trump Is Misleading the American People About North Korea

When did he say that? What exactly did Trump lie about? I'd rather see Trump negotiating with Kim than have to worry about missiles raining down.

Considering Trump's negotiation skills you just might see both.
Unlike Donald Trump I have never had a kind thing to say about Kim Jung Un.

Your opinion is noted however, you don't have the responsibility of actually deferring what could have been a world crisis (like Trump does) either.

I have the responsibility of letting you know that Trump claimed North Korea was no longer a nuclear threat to demonstrate that you had no idea Trump made the statement. It's now you're responsibility to deal with it.

Trump never claimed that. BTW your Politico article was written by: "Tom Donilon was national security adviser to President Barack Obama from 2010 to 2013."

The article is based on a TWEET from Trump that is quoted as: “There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea,” It was a TWEET!!! Then the article goes on to make assessments about the negotiation that the writer has absolutely no actual knowledge of. You post that piece of crap as 'proof' that "Trump lied" you TDSers used to be entertaining but now you are nothing but butt-sore losers.

Fucking hilarious. I was first accused of being a Kim fanboy, when I showed you that it's actually Trump who is you then flip flop on how Kim should be treated. You are just not a serious person.

You are living in fantasy land.

So start The Korean War up again with North Korea and China vs The US and South Korea?

Well if you call taking Nukes off of Un in a peaceful way and opening up a closed society who desperately needs to see the outside world’s view on Human Rights and how allowing such things in your country, and allowing Civil Protections for your people leads to prosperity and personal wealth and even more freedom and happiness for your people, I guess I am a fan of that.
re to continue such an obviously pointless discussion with the dullard.

The irony of Trumpsters rallying for human rights is funny and sad.

There is absolutely no reason to think anything you just posted is actually happening.

Trump never claimed NK was no longer a nuclear threat. When did he say that?
1528884329294.png

Fuckin' troll....

Trump has met with N. Korea twice now. The first time, all he got was a note saying that Un would think about getting rid of his nukes, but it was a non binding agreement.

What did Un get out of the first meeting? Recognition as a nuclear world leader by the USA, as well as a cancellation of joint war exercises between the USA and S. Korea.

The second meeting? Un asked for partial lifting of the sanctions so that he could feed his people. Trump said no way, and the meeting was ended when Trump walked away from the table. Again, Trump got nothing.

What did Un get? More recognition as a world power, some good propaganda that Un could use to show his people how he was standing up to the USA. Oh yeah, he also got Trump to permanently cancel military exercises between S. Korea and the USA. Trump says that it's because the drills are too costly, but he's only saying that to cover the fact that he caved in to Un.

Yep, if this is "winning", I'm tired of it.

Nobody gives a shit what you think.

I do, and so do many others. Of course you are a nobody, so your vote counts. Can you get a second?

How do you know “Trump is a Kim
Fanboy”?

Maybe Trump is a fan of getting Kim to the negotiating table.

Do you think you could match that?

I know Clinton or Obama couldn’t

Let me know when you negotiate any kind of big business deal or treaty some day.

So wait, happy happy joy would insult Kim, and the ask Kim to negotiate with him?

I don’t like the guy either, but there are tactics you have to use to work with people you don’t like and don’t agree with, and one of them is having a personal relationship with them.

Fucking hilarious. I was first accused of being a Kim fanboy, when I showed you that it's actually Trump who is you then flip flop on how Kim should be treated. You are just not a serious person.

“There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea,”
Trump Is Misleading the American People About North Korea

When did he say that? What exactly did Trump lie about? I'd rather see Trump negotiating with Kim than have to worry about missiles raining down.

Considering Trump's negotiation skills you just might see both.
Unlike Donald Trump I have never had a kind thing to say about Kim Jung Un.

Your opinion is noted however, you don't have the responsibility of actually deferring what could have been a world crisis (like Trump does) either.

I have the responsibility of letting you know that Trump claimed North Korea was no longer a nuclear threat to demonstrate that you had no idea Trump made the statement. It's now you're responsibility to deal with it.

Trump never claimed that. BTW your Politico article was written by: "Tom Donilon was national security adviser to President Barack Obama from 2010 to 2013."

The article is based on a TWEET from Trump that is quoted as: “There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea,” It was a TWEET!!! Then the article goes on to make assessments about the negotiation that the writer has absolutely no actual knowledge of. You post that piece of crap as 'proof' that "Trump lied" you TDSers used to be entertaining but now you are nothing but butt-sore losers.

Yes, it was a tweet, thank you for clarifying that Trump stated North Korea is no longer a nuclear threat. It means just as much as if the words came out of his own mouth. Why are you even talking to me at this point? :badgrin:

So start The Korean War up again with North Korea and China vs The US and South Korea?

Well if you call taking Nukes off of Un in a peaceful way and opening up a closed society who desperately needs to see the outside world’s view on Human Rights and how allowing such things in your country, and allowing Civil Protections for your people leads to prosperity and personal wealth and even more freedom and happiness for your people, I guess I am a fan of that.

There is absolutely no reason to think anything you just posted is actually happening.

Did you hear that? No one, not a single serious person has said anything about starting up a new war. So, why are you?

Praying for the president to fail and hoping North Korea starts launching rockets again is not a strategy.

The Negotiations are still ongoing.

It might take a few months to get to the final agreement and get it signed.

That is the alternative to not trying to pull Kim towards opening his society, allowing more freedom and Civil Rights, and instead isolating him, and putting him on the defensive until he feels he needs nuclear weapons, and needs to use them.

Do you understand geopolitics or diplomacy at all?

Did you hear that? No one, not a single serious person has said anything about starting up a new war. So, why are you?

Trump never claimed NK was no longer a nuclear threat. hen did he say that?
:113:

Fuckin' troll....

Actually I agree with that. Thanks!!! I stand corrected. Trump spoke he truth again.
Trump never claimed NK was no longer a nuclear threat. When did he say that?
1528884329294.png

Fuckin' troll....

Guess I was wrong, Trump tweeted. LOL.....Yeah, that is 'serious' LOL....Fuck you TDS trolls

Yes, it was a tweet, thank you for clarifying that Trump stated North Korea is no longer a nuclear threat. It means just as much as if the words came out of his own mouth. Why are you even talking to me at this point? :badgrin:

I dunno, why are you talking to me about a tweet? Boy Trump has a lot of Real Estate in your brain. You're hilarious.

Fanboy”?

Because he let Kim off the hook for murder. Like he did Saudi Arabia.

That's not exactly an elusive goal. They've always wanted to meet with us and now, at least with a mental midget we have discovered that we aren't getting much from that trade off with out some upfront concessions.

Yes. I think me just sitting here doing nothing is about the same. North Korea would still be building up nuclear capabilities.

Let me know when you negotiate any kind of big business deal or treaty some day.

Clinton and Obama haven't been bragging for the last year about all the 'progress' they've made while excusing the murder of a U.S. citizen.

Fanboy”?

That's not exactly an elusive goal. They've always wanted to meet with us and now, at least with a mental midget we have discovered that we aren't getting much from that trade off with out some upfront concessions.

Yes. I think me just sitting here doing nothing is about the same. North Korea would still be building up nuclear capabilities.

Clinton and Obama haven't been bragging for the last year about all the 'progress' they've made while excusing the murder of a U.S. citizen.

TDS fantasy land ^^^^^^^^^^^

That is the alternative to not trying to pull Kim towards opening his society, allowing more freedom and Civil Rights, and instead isolating him, and putting him on the defensive until he feels he needs nuclear weapons, and needs to use them.

No, you can keep saying that but North Korea under Kim isn't going to open up as it's the end of their regime if they do.

You really aren’t very bright.

You’re kinda dumb like Hitler was. Hostile towards everyone. Unable to come to agreements with the world around him.

Isolated and hostile and paranoid by choice, and then he lashed out and set The World on Fire.

You have to be under 30 years old, and just don’t know a lot about life, influencing your enemies and negotiations.

You just have No Clue.

Fanboy”?

I dunno, why are you talking to me about a tweet? Boy Trump has a lot of Real Estate in your brain. You're hilarious.

Donald Trump's tweets are official white house communications. Man, you're an idiot.

Fanboy”?

TDS fantasy land ^^^^^^^^^^^

Where exactly? Be specific.

So War with
North Korea?

Is this why lazy Obama and Clinton didn’t even try to talk to Kim, because in your “EXPERT” opinion, it’s hopeless?

I did not know you were an expert in foreign policy, diplomacy, conflict resolution, geopolitics and how to achieve an agreement.

No, you can keep saying that but North Korea under Kim isn't going to open up as it's the end of their regime if they do.

Forum List

Back