Kudos To Sarah Sanders

You really aren’t very bright.

You’re kinda dumb like Hitler was. Hostile towards everyone. Unable to come to agreements with the world around him.

Isolated and hostile and paranoid by choice, and then he lashed out and set The World on Fire.

You have to be under 30 years old, and just don’t know a lot about life, influencing your enemies and negotiations.

You just have No Clue.

Hostile like Hitler?

Nothing against agreements but one hasn't been offered/met or made. In return Trump has given Kim plenty of photo ops which are used as propaganda within his country and puts Kim on stage globally. The only thing we got out of it was suspending military training exercises with South Korea. Oh, and Trump's claim that North Korea is no longer a nuclear threat. Which as per usual is a total lie.

The things morons will do when they are envious for a Nobel prize.

Is this why lazy Obama and Clinton didn’t even try to talk to Kim
Well, that's not correct. Remember, Obama proposed meeting Kim. And the republicans, immediately and in unison, shit their pants and cried like babies over the mere suggestion. My... what a difference a few years and a bit less melanin in the skin makes...

So War with
North Korea?

Is this why lazy Obama and Clinton didn’t even try to talk to Kim, because in your “EXPERT” opinion, it’s hopeless?

So, it's either capitulation or war? Not a fan with either.

And you're no expert.

What a loon-hater.

Are you sure you aren’t Kim’s girlfriend?
Yes, it was a tweet, thank you for clarifying that Trump stated North Korea is no longer a nuclear threat. It means just as much as if the words came out of his own mouth. Why are you even talking to me at this point? :badgrin:

I dunno, why are you talking to me about a tweet? Boy Trump has a lot of Real Estate in your brain. You're hilarious.

Donald Trump's tweets are official white house communications. Man, you're an idiot.

Is this why lazy Obama and Clinton didn’t even try to talk to Kim
Well, that's not correct. Remember, Obama proposed meeting Kim. And the republicans, immediately and in unison, shit their pants and cried like babies over the mere suggestion. My... what a difference a few years and a bit less melanin in the skin makes...

I believe they said Obama was naive for considering meeting with leaders of 'enemy' countries. I'm sure dull Groot was on that side.

What a loon-hater.

Yes, it was a tweet, thank you for clarifying that Trump stated North Korea is no longer a nuclear threat. It means just as much as if the words came out of his own mouth. Why are you even talking to me at this point? :badgrin:

I dunno, why are you talking to me about a tweet? Boy Trump has a lot of Real Estate in your brain. You're hilarious.

Donald Trump's tweets are official white house communications. Man, you're an idiot.

Nope, I'm no the one who compliments and lies for Kim simply for the opportunity to shake his hand.

Oh I have qualifications you have no idea.

Capitulation is what Obama did with Russia and Crimea and ISIS or what Chamberlain did with Nazi Germany.

Negotiation is not Capitulation.

What exactly did the US give up?

Nothing, but Kim quit launching Rockets and is negotiationing his denuclearization.

Listen and learn kid.

You might grow up a little and learn something.

I am seriously trying to teach you something while picking apart your misguided notions about how the world really works.
So War with
North Korea?

Is this why lazy Obama and Clinton didn’t even try to talk to Kim, because in your “EXPERT” opinion, it’s hopeless?

So, it's either capitulation or war? Not a fan with either.

And you're no expert.

Communications so fucking what? Crazy Democrat’s ‘communicate’ their crazy shit all the time! Man you’re a fucking moron!

It’s not a social event. Are you really going to waste my time by showing me repeatedly how unaware you are about how conflict resolution works?

What a loon-hater.

Nope, I'm no the one who compliments and lies for Kim simply for the opportunity to shake his hand.

What a loon-hater.

No ......you’re the one living in TDS fantasy land where hate is candy.

Like so many other rubes, Sarah sold her black little soul to a con man for a little worldly power. She will be forgotten five minutes after she leaves the office. When her name is recalled by someone, it will be as the butt of a joke.
And she will still be better than you and your Lords.

I couldn't put up with the crap the weasels throw at her without leaping from behind the lecturn, whipping out a can of pepper spray and letting the whole pack of freaks have it....the whole can.. In today's press conference, some bottle blonde with angry eyes and a snide, creaky voice asked: "Did the Chinese president not schedule a meeting at Mar A Lago because he considers the president.....(get this)....not a reliable negotiating partner"? Think for a moment about past presidents dealing with the Hermit Kingdom. Think for a moment that Trump has made the only progress ever made with a Dung family dictator. Think for a moment about the lavish praise the Rat leaders gave Trump for walking away from the Hanoi meeting. And then caught themselves and smugly called Dung the "winner" of that meeting. And little Jimmy Acosta gave himself 3 moronic questions/opinions after being told another reporter had been called on....Jimmy had a lot of pent-up energy from standing outside the White House, with that punch-worthy face staring in the camera, lying like the wee punk he is for CNN. Poor Sarah....she must have to take a shower after twenty minutes with that trash. :doubt:

b3aubpcqsyfcy3uujmwh.png

She is a ugly fat cow. She also is a fake Christian as no Christian would cover for a evil ass like Trump.

No you don't.

Capitulation is what Obama did with Russia and Crimea and ISIS or what Chamberlain did with Nazi Germany.

Getting nothing in return for something is capitulation.

Training exercises stopped, stating the dictator of a country that a U.S. citizen was harmed and later died of his injuries is not responsible, giving clout, propaganda opportunities and photo ops to be used within North Korea.

Nothing, but Kim quit launching Rockets and is negotiationing his denuclearization.

And? We've already breached that. He can fire off missiles whenever he wants and he's continuing to increase his capabilities. At this very moment he is doing this.

Listen and learn kid.

I am seriously trying to teach you something while picking apart your misguided notions about how the world really works.

Doing a great job of demonstrating what a sycophant looks like.

Might be a lost cause to talk sense to this guy.
What a loon-hater.

No ......you’re the one living in TDS fantasy land where hate is candy.

You are a clueless moron or a troll.

Therefore the wisdom I dispensed to you were as if I threw pearls to swine.

You have no plan, no understanding, and no Comprehension of how the world works around you.

I’m out, and you are on IGNORE.

I only give a poster a few chances for legitimate discussion to prove they are either a fool or a troll.

You may be both.

No you don't.

Getting nothing in return for something is capitulation.

Training exercises stopped, stating the dictator of a country that a U.S. citizen was harmed and later died of his injuries is not responsible, giving clout, propaganda opportunities and photo ops to be used within North Korea.

And? We've already breached that. He can fire off missiles whenever he wants and he's continuing to increase his capabilities. At this very moment he is doing this.

Listen and learn kid.

Doing a great job of demonstrating what a sycophant looks like.

And you’re doing a great job demonstrating with a Trump hating parrot looks like .

Communications so fucking what? Crazy Democrat’s ‘communicate’ their crazy shit all the time! Man you’re a fucking moron!

You're dumb. It carries the same weight as the state of the union or any other address the president gives. If you liked to be lied to by your government then you're in hog heaven.

How do you know “Trump is a Kim
Fanboy”?

Maybe Trump is a fan of getting Kim to the negotiating table.

Do you think you could match that?

I know Clinton or Obama couldn’t

Let me know when you negotiate any kind of big business deal or treaty some day.

Anybody could get Kim to the table any time they wanted. N Korean leaders have been begging for a meeting for decades, but nobody gave it to them because it would increase Korea's status.

Not a single rational point made by the two of you. Good luck sycophants.

Forum List

Back