Kyle Rittenhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trial will start in November...the prosecutor is needing a lot of time to cook up a story that has no relationship with the events of the day. He is looking to make a political power play out of the situation with a young man as the political football....

What a joke!

He is the target of a corrupt prosecutor..............the kid did nothing more than self defense. The criminals attacked him and despite the libs spin on this shit--he had the right to be where he wanted and the right to defend himself.

If this prosecutor was only thinking about politics, he would have charged the officer who shot Jacob Blake in the back 7 times. But he realized he didn't have a case there. The case against Rittenhouse is pretty much cut and dried.
Clear self defense, meets all the criteria.

Ok. What part of self defense includes fleeing the scene of a crime? Or during the commission of a crime?
When did the kid do anything remotely like that?

He ran TO the police.

And right on by. And down the street and then to his home across state lines.

Check your facts.

You're wrong.

Really? The report of the court documents says it is what he did.

He turned himself in to police. In another state. The next day.

Trial will start in November...the prosecutor is needing a lot of time to cook up a story that has no relationship with the events of the day. He is looking to make a political power play out of the situation with a young man as the political football....

What a joke!

He is the target of a corrupt prosecutor..............the kid did nothing more than self defense. The criminals attacked him and despite the libs spin on this shit--he had the right to be where he wanted and the right to defend himself.

If this prosecutor was only thinking about politics, he would have charged the officer who shot Jacob Blake in the back 7 times. But he realized he didn't have a case there. The case against Rittenhouse is pretty much cut and dried.

Ok. What part of self defense includes fleeing the scene of a crime? Or during the commission of a crime?
When did the kid do anything remotely like that?

He ran TO the police.

And right on by. And down the street and then to his home across state lines.

Check your facts.

You're wrong.

Really? The report of the court documents says it is what he did.

He turned himself in to police. In another state. The next day.
After being waved off by the cops on site..... so what?

And good riddance to them. Epstein, the darling of the progressives raped more children than all of them combined.

Really? Who was Epstein the darling of?

View attachment 512143

20 year old picture. Epsteing kicked out of all of Trumps properties for trying to pick up underage girls.

The lawyer for for Epstein’s victims says TRUMP is the ONLY person that helped them with their case.

Go fuck yourself liar.

I can't seem to find any definite link to whether he is a felon or not; can you?
Oh, well then, you cant claim he was a felon in illegal possession of a firearm, can you?. But Rittenhouse being there illegally and possessing a gun illegally are facts we do know.

So, starting to understand why he was the only one charged?

My claims don't dictate the reality of the universe? Oh my, what an excellent point!
"So, starting to understand why he was the only one charged?"
Nope.
When is running at someone and pointing a pistol at them not assault? Or aggravated assault?
If someone does that to a cop, what happens to them? Are they charged with a crime, if they survive?

But he hasn't been charged with anything....... why is that?
For one thing, he wasn't pointing a pistol at him...

Two-Men-Shot-in-Wisc.jpeg

Kenosha1.jpg
So he was just showing it to him when he ran up then?
He held the gun I'm a ready position as he approached. When he saw Huber get shot, he put his hands up to signal surrender, then he lunged at Rittenhouse who then shot him. At no time did he point his gun at Rittenhouse.
Bullshit.
He was part of a mob attacking a kid for defending himself, and he was coming at him with a gun.

Look, quit wasting my time..... you believe this kid should rot in prison for refusing to be killed by a violent mob. That tells us all how evil you are. I don't have to convince you of anything.... you're one of the bad guys.
The guy did not commit a felony. That's why he wasn't charged. You should deal with that.

And the kid had no business being there illegally in possession of a gun, which he himself knew was a crime.

The guy who got his bicep shot off was a felon with a handgun, actively attacking someone with it, when he was shot
False. Sorry. Maybe you didnt hear, but that wasnt true, and he had a perfectly legal license to carry.

Got anything else? I suppose not, since your entire diatribe rested on that error.
Really? I'd like a link to that.

Don't much care though, because I have stated more than once that I don't have any problem with felons having guns....... attacking someone with it, is still a crime though.
And he did.
On video.
And he hasn't been charged.

Why do you suppose that is, if not politics?
What other reason is there?
Still waiting.... what felony did he commit...?
Other than aggravated assault with a firearm on the night in question, which it seems he won't be charged with, I can't find anything...... so I guess I was wrong about him being a convicted felon.
Mea culpa

You guys should all hire him as a babysitter, since he is clearly a man of sterling character, lol.
Uh, you claimed Grosskreutz is a felon.

And it wasn't assault as he never pointed the gun at Rittenhouse.
I did, as all the news stories claimed he was.
I guess that was wrong.

He did however, attack Rittenhouse with a pistol. And got shot for it, as he should have.
Why do you object to that?
Other than the political affiliations of the parties in question, that is?
I object because Grosskreutz had a right to try to disarm an active shooter. In retrospect, Grosskreutz should have just shot Rittenhouse when he had the chance. A missed opportunity he himself regrets not taking.
No he didn't.

Give it up already.... you're just making up lies to support the mob.
And you are just as evil as they are.
You're a fucking nut. People have a right to disarm an active shooter.

What a joke!

Except it doesn't since shooting someone in the back is not self-defense.

hem pleading out is an indictment of the legal system more than anything else. They paid off the local state government to the tune of a few hundred bucks in exchange for the legal system fucking off and leaving them alone. Big whoop.... :rolleyes:

And they did nothing wrong.

But I understand why someone like you would hate people for standing up for themselves and defending their property; you're that kind of person.

He seems disappointed that he didn't get to BURN THE WITCH!

Was he though? If one-arm boy isn't a criminal, then neither is the kid.
Irrelevant whataboutism, not a defense of Rittenhouse possessing a firearm illegally, also based on a lie about the other guy possessing a firearm illegally that persists in right wing circles

-Did he? I didn't see him chasing anyone.
Also irrelevant, chasing wasn't mentioned or required

Justified
-Justified
Apparently not, he is charged with murder. Your excuses that you contrive to suit your political fetishes are not a good defense and will not work in court.

You clowns want to make Kyle a hero
Yet
You want to vilify the shooter of insurrectionist and traitor Ashli
These guys arent complicated. They want Rittenhouse acquitted because they want white ming militia freaks to be able to hunt protestors. Not sure who they think they are fooling with this dog and pony show. They want white cosplay soldiers with long guns to be able to confront protestors, then be able to legally kill them if the protestors resist their armed death threats and nonexistent authority.

You clowns want to make Kyle a hero
Yet
You want to vilify the shooter of insurrectionist and traitor Ashli
I know nothing about the second case you are discussing and in truth it's a red herring.

Kyle is not a hero...far from it. He isn't exactly the brightest bulb on the tree either
BUT
He was trying to do the right thing in the face of an impossible situation. His stupidity allowed him to believe that he could do something that would be helpful that evening...he had no idea that he would run into a mob of felons wanting to commit more felonies....and he didn't think that extinguishing a dumpster fire would have caused the ire of this mob of felons. (Another mistake)

He is just a young man who was trying to do the right thing... crucifying him for it is wrong. Same with trying to make a hero out of him.
His life is pretty much toast after this...and he doesn't have the requisite skill set to do much of any trade at this point. I think that this is plenty of punishment at this point. Sitting in a jail cell for the rest of his life at taxpayer expense isn't going to do anything beneficial for anyone.

He was trying to do the right thing in the face of an impossible situation.
An impossible situation he sought out and created by travelling to another state with an illegal firearm and confronting protestors.
He is just a young man who was trying to do the right thing...
So was Charlie Manson. Just ask him. He was trying to save our society from the pigs.

Not comparing Rittenhouse to Manson in any other way, just saying that people can twist all manner of actions into "trying to do the right thing" One might argue another view, that he was trying to exact vigilante justice using an illegal firearm. that would be "trying to do the wrong thing".

He was trying to do the right thing in the face of an impossible situation.
An impossible situation he sought out and created by travelling to another state with an illegal firearm and confronting protestors.
He is just a young man who was trying to do the right thing...
So was Charlie Manson. Just ask him. He was trying to save our society from the pigs.

Not comparing Rittenhouse to Manson in any other way, just saying that people can twist all manner of actions into "trying to do the right thing" One might argue another view, that he was trying to exact vigilante justice using an illegal firearm. that would be "trying to do the wrong thing".
So trying to save a city from destruction is in your eyes a "bad thing" and criminally prosecuting all who do so is a "good thing"....

Got it.... you call evil good and good evil. Yeah....we Christians got a name for that too.

So trying to save a city from destruction is in your eyes a "bad thing"
Correct, when the effort is 100% comprised of a vigilante with an illegal firearm, and "saving the city from destruction" is embarrassing, false hyperbole that, if believed in this case, shows paranoid delusion on the part of the actor.

I am calling stupid, stupid. And immoral, immoral. And vigliantiism illegal, and illegal possession of a firearm, illegal. Is this the point where you run into a brick wall and start talking about me? I have a fan club you can join.

I can't seem to find any definite link to whether he is a felon or not; can you?
Oh, well then, you cant claim he was a felon in illegal possession of a firearm, can you?. But Rittenhouse being there illegally and possessing a gun illegally are facts we do know.

So, starting to understand why he was the only one charged?

My claims don't dictate the reality of the universe? Oh my, what an excellent point!
"So, starting to understand why he was the only one charged?"
Nope.
When is running at someone and pointing a pistol at them not assault? Or aggravated assault?
If someone does that to a cop, what happens to them? Are they charged with a crime, if they survive?

But he hasn't been charged with anything....... why is that?
For one thing, he wasn't pointing a pistol at him...

Two-Men-Shot-in-Wisc.jpeg

Kenosha1.jpg
So he was just showing it to him when he ran up then?
He held the gun I'm a ready position as he approached. When he saw Huber get shot, he put his hands up to signal surrender, then he lunged at Rittenhouse who then shot him. At no time did he point his gun at Rittenhouse.
Bullshit.
He was part of a mob attacking a kid for defending himself, and he was coming at him with a gun.

Look, quit wasting my time..... you believe this kid should rot in prison for refusing to be killed by a violent mob. That tells us all how evil you are. I don't have to convince you of anything.... you're one of the bad guys.
The guy did not commit a felony. That's why he wasn't charged. You should deal with that.

And the kid had no business being there illegally in possession of a gun, which he himself knew was a crime.
You're a liar and a bad person and I don't care what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back