L.A. "Resist March" WTF is the political message again?

Funny thing is that Trump isn't anti LGBT.

Haha...you cant honestly believe that...right?

I dont think it's so much that he is against it,he just doesnt care one way or another.

I don't know...I have to believe anybody sane is "against it".
Nobody I know hopes their sons grow up to puff pole or dress like a woman. If you're not willing to encourage it you're probably against it. Some just sugar coat it and are afraid to be honest with themselves for some weird reason.

I dont think it's so much that he is against it,he just doesnt care one way or another.

Nobody I know hopes their sons grow up to puff pole or dress like a woman. If you're not willing to encourage it you're probably against it. Some just sugar coat it and are afraid to be honest with themselves for some weird reason.

While I dont support it,if they want to be freaks thats on them,they need to stop shoving it into my face and the public's face.

Of course not they spend money at the resorts named after him just like everyone else. Most people really could care less about other peeps personal deviancy problems and issues if they keep them to themselves or in places designated for deviancy. Who wants to see half nude weirdos and degenerates downtown other than other degenerates. It is one thing to have a club area where that crap goes on and another to try to take it out onto main street and public park areas where children are.

They do not want to be treated equally
They want special treatment
They want to engage in bizarre conduct, ram it down our throats, and force us to enthusiastically endorse and support them. If they wanted to be treated the same as everybody else then they would not be doing these bizarre leather whips and chains parades
Big difference between that and "equality"

Yep! What has he done that is anti LGBT?
Isn't he packing the courts with conservatives in hopes the religious right can discriminate at will against them?
You got me there. Christrian's may be granted the right to not have to participate in custom business that support the gay lifestyle.

I don't see that as being anti LGBT. I see that as pro free exercise of religion. I know many disagree.

I am of the mindset that when jobs are of a contractual nature, the business should be able to turn down jobs that are not a good fit for that business for whatever reason they find it to not be a good fit.

Do these "people" really expect to be taken seriously? Haha
58c6e6491e00003f0077f7a0.jpeg
Resist what? A job? a shower?

But you're fine with people growing up to be liars, right?

WHAT is wrong with you jerks?

[emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Since Trump was elected the transgendered freakazoids are no longer a political group that any politician wants to promote but democrats are still open to hate speech. Therefore the parade once known as "gay pride" has morphed into an angry cliche known as "resist march".

Since Trump was elected the transgendered freakazoids are no longer a political group that any politician wants to promote but democrats are still open to hate speech. Therefore the parade once known as "gay pride" has morphed into an angry cliche known as "resist march".

whitehall

You really think more lies are helpful?

You RWNJs have lost the ability to be honest Americans.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

That picture is from last year's Gay Pride Parade in L.A.
In March '17 Huff Post ran an article announcing that the Gay Pride Parade would be replaced with a Resist March.
This was not from the Resist March.

Haha...yeah, the demographics are TOTALLY different in the repackaged "Resist March"....Funny shit!
Nope. Just noting it's not the Resist March. THIS is the Resist March.
DCDaJgdUQAAg0h6.jpg

19120705_1155400094565158_1972059986582306816_n.jpg

19120227_238143316687850_8573679729922539520_n.jpg

Awww...so cute!
Looks like a great family event.
Is this the "Resist March"?
la-pride-parade-will-be-replaced-by-protest-marchx750.jpg
Weeding the Garden

There's no reason we have to tolerate these vicious mutants. The ruling class turned them loose on us just to humiliate us and put us in our place. It's totally unnatural to take this lying down; punitive action is called for to end all these provocative actions.

Forum List

Back