L.A. "Resist March" WTF is the political message again?

It's an "in your face " movement
They don't do much or contribute much so their time is spent "protesting" about those who do
I want some illegal 14 year old smug Latino babe or boy getting in my face about their rights and the wrongs I have perpetrated upon them.
Time to wake up snowflakes, the world is not tailor made to serve your addled emotions and thanks to Trump at least the USA won't cowtow to that idea

That picture is from last year's Gay Pride Parade in L.A.
In March '17 Huff Post ran an article announcing that the Gay Pride Parade would be replaced with a Resist March.
This was not from the Resist March.

Haha...yeah, the demographics are TOTALLY different in the repackaged "Resist March"....Funny shit!

Stupid tool. You were caught spreading fake news -- again. Don't try to save face.

Funny thing is that Trump isn't anti LGBT.

Haha...you cant honestly believe that...right?
Yep! What has he done that is anti LGBT?
Isn't he packing the courts with conservatives in hopes the religious right can discriminate at will against them?
Yeah, I'm sure that's the reason. :rolleyes:
I think he does feel a commitment to the Christian right, S.J. I have heard his speeches to that group a few times now since he was inaugurated and I think he means it when he says he won't let them down. When he says he will fight for their freedom. What other way can he do that but through the courts?

It's interesting to note that it's no longer the gay pride march but has morphed into the "resist march". Is it possible that people have regained their common sense and the political courage since the Trump election to no longer support the antics and the extortion of the sodomite community?

Do these "people" really expect to be taken seriously? Haha
58c6e6491e00003f0077f7a0.jpeg

I think I see where Jake has been hanging out

-Geaux

It's interesting to note that it's no longer the gay pride march but has morphed into the "resist march". Is it possible that people have regained their common sense and the political courage since the Trump election to no longer support the antics and the extortion of the sodomite community?
I think the LGBT community is still there; they're just making minor changes to their signs this year.

Funny thing is that Trump isn't anti LGBT.

Isn't he packing the courts with conservatives in hopes the religious right can discriminate at will against them?
I think he does feel a commitment to the Christian right, S.J. I have heard his speeches to that group a few times now since he was inaugurated and I think he means it when he says he won't let them down. When he says he will fight for their freedom. What other way can he do that but through the courts?
So, his sole purpose for SC appointments is to enable one group of people to discriminate against another at will? Seriously?

Those stains on humanity are in full display of the direction Obama took this great country. These cast outs need shunned

-Geaux

So, his sole purpose for SC appointments is to enable one group of people to discriminate against another at will? Seriously?
No. It is how he will hurt the LGBT community though.

What has Trump ever said to make you think he hates the LGBT community and wants to hurt them? Please be specific.

That picture is from last year's Gay Pride Parade in L.A.
In March '17 Huff Post ran an article announcing that the Gay Pride Parade would be replaced with a Resist March.
This was not from the Resist March.

Haha...yeah, the demographics are TOTALLY different in the repackaged "Resist March"....Funny shit!

Stupid tool. You were caught spreading fake news -- again. Don't try to save face.

The image I posted depicts you hairy ass lovin', pole puffin' whack-jobs to the tee...and that hurts your butt...pun intended....haha

What has Trump ever said to make you think he hates the LGBT community and wants to hurt them? Please be specific.
Well, OldLady, have you found anything yet?

Forum List

Back