La Raza

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
Even Fox claims that there are two different organizations known as "La Raza" (the race), the social misfits who use violence to intimidate voters, and the "legal" La Raza which is allegedly a benign club for racist Hispanics who work in the legal field. Isn't it reasonable to assume that the La Raza members in the legal community would copyright the name? Maybe they did and maybe the social misfits belong to the same La Raza club as Hispanic judges. Imagine White racists claiming that "it's the other KKK".

I wonder why members of the legal community would feel the need for an Hispanic support group. Maybe because assholes in this country accuse them of being unable to make a fair decision based on their ancestry?

Is it a "fair decision" when it's based on "their ancestry" rather than the evidence? It's a free Country and the 1st Amendment allows people to join any organization they feel comfortable with but the 1st Amendment also gives people the right to scrutinize such clubs for evidence of bias or bigotry especially when a member is charged with the responsibility of judging legal issues.

mission statement of laraza lawyers of san diego made no mention of justice for everyone.
Just going to serve the needs of latino lawyers and latino community.

Is it a "fair decision" when it's based on "their ancestry" rather than the evidence? It's a free Country and the 1st Amendment allows people to join any organization they feel comfortable with but the 1st Amendment also gives people the right to scrutinize such clubs for evidence of bias or bigotry especially when a member is charged with the responsibility of judging legal issues.
I'm not a lawyer litigating this case and neither are you. You are taking Trump's side without having any idea what the actual legal facts are in the case. He's pissed he's losing, or at least that he hasn't won yet.
If Curiel's being a member of La Raza were an actual issue, it would have been explored when he was vetted for his position.
I hear what Trump's saying, but I think if the judge were actually biased as in pro-Mexican in his decisions, he might have gone easier on some of those drug cartels. Did it EVER occur to you that your guy is just grumbling? Seems to be something of a pattern.

You can count on the media to twist the issue and claim that Trump doesn't want a Hispanic American to judge the case but the issue is about the judge's membership in a racist advocacy group. The lame claim that there are two different La Raza organizations doesn't seem to hold up.

You can count on the media to twist the issue and claim that Trump doesn't want a Hispanic American to judge the case but the issue is about the judge's membership in a racist advocacy group. The lame claim that there are two different La Raza organizations doesn't seem to hold up.
it doesn;t hold up in your nightmare fantasy

no telling how many times RW's will have to be told the difference between the two La Raza organizations ... at least 3 times today

And which decisions in the Trump case has the judge rendered that can be shown to have a pro-Mexican heritage bias?

I'm not a lawyer litigating this case and neither are you. You are taking Trump's side without having any idea what the actual legal facts are in the case. He's pissed he's losing, or at least that he hasn't won yet.
If Curiel's being a member of La Raza were an actual issue, it would have been explored when he was vetted for his position.
I hear what Trump's saying, but I think if the judge were actually biased as in pro-Mexican in his decisions, he might have gone easier on some of those drug cartels. Did it EVER occur to you that your guy is just grumbling? Seems to be something of a pattern.

What, in fact, does being having or not having a Mexican heritage have to do with a fraudulent business suit anyway?

You can count on the media to twist the issue and claim that Trump doesn't want a Hispanic American to judge the case but the issue is about the judge's membership in a racist advocacy group.

Two things --- one: Link to this "racist advocacy" is where?
And two --- what the fuck would "race", even if it were present, have to do with whether fraud exists in a business?

You can count on the media to twist the issue and claim that Trump doesn't want a Hispanic American to judge the case but the issue is about the judge's membership in a racist advocacy group.

Two things --- one: Link to this "racist advocacy" is where?
And two --- what the fuck would "race", even if it were present, have to do with whether fraud exists in a business?
come on. Donald exposed his racist view that whenever a he encounters non-white non-white, he has a valid fear the non-white might not like him because of his political positions. You expect some non racist reality from the trumpeters?

You might want to let Trump know that. So far he keeps saying that the problem is the judge's ethnicity. Hasn't said anything about being part some advocacy group.

it doesn;t hold up in your nightmare fantasy
I already offered evidence that a copyright infringement issue would have existed if there were two different La Raza organizations and all the low information left can come up with is "nightmare fantasy". I rest my case about the mental capacity of low information left wing idiots

What, in fact, does being having or not having a Mexican heritage have to do with a fraudulent business suit anyway?
Oh, I get what he's saying. Hate Trump's guts because of his politics, so screw the guy over in his fraud case. I don't believe it's happening just because Trump says so, but it's a pretty common thing.

Forum List

Back