LA to remain locked down indefinitely......this is beyond insane.

In reality if many people skip buying big products and save everyone in the situation wins. People are free to save and not spend and that leads to a population more financially stable. Many people are going to forego big purchases. That's not a big bad thing

So we can just save,save,save and never spend our money?
Maybe it's just me but that sounds like it would be really bad for the economy.

And some of you keep saying that democrats haven't taken this too far.

Vote out these Democrats people. Retake your government

All retailers are open for pickup & delivery.
2zz52ccu1ky41.jpg

Thats great if you're ordering a pizza. No one is going to "shop" for the things that cost big money without seeing the products IN PERSON. Touching the products. Trying the products. Comparing the products.
And even restaurants are struggling with take out only.

People want to go back to work. Kinda hard to do when you only need a limited staff to fill curbside ordering.

I suppose thats why amazon has a market-cap of 1.18 $trillion, because people need to touch it first.
Sheesh.. ignoramous.

So how many cars have you bought off Amazon?

2zz52ccu1ky41.jpg

Thats great if you're ordering a pizza. No one is going to "shop" for the things that cost big money without seeing the products IN PERSON. Touching the products. Trying the products. Comparing the products.

People want to go back to work. Kinda hard to do when you only need a limited staff to fill curbside ordering.

I suppose thats why amazon has a market-cap of 1.18 $trillion, because people need to touch it first.
Sheesh.. ignoramous.

Online car buying popular during pandemic.
Other sites like caravana, truecar, carmax.

It IS California, what do you expect? The Dim Dems who run a good portion of the state are hell-bent on turning the WHOLE state into one giant sh*thole. Just dreadful.

2zz52ccu1ky41.jpg

Sheesh.. ignoramous.

So you'd buy a car without checking it out personally?
You can look at new and used cars online and thats been the case for years.
You can narrow your search but you still have to go to the dealers you've found that has a vehicle that interests you.

2zz52ccu1ky41.jpg

Sheesh.. ignoramous.

All at the expense of LOCAL EMPLOYEES and their families.

In reality if many people skip buying big products and save everyone in the situation wins. People are free to save and not spend and that leads to a population more financially stable. Many people are going to forego big purchases. That's not a big bad thing

I suppose its news to you that this country is flat busted broke and has been broke for several decades now. So what our money dumbass?
I'll bet you dont have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of and have lived your entire life from check to check be it a pay check or more likely some sort of a welfare check. Furthermore I doubt like hell you contributed much if anything to that so called our money you're talking about.

I suppose its news to you that this country is flat busted broke and has been broke for several decades now. So what our money dumbass?
I'll bet you dont have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of and have lived your entire life from check to check be it a pay check or more likely some sort of a welfare check. Furthermore I doubt like hell you contributed much if anything to that so called our money you're talking about.

You're either a dumbass or you replied to the wrong post. :auiqs.jpg:

2zz52ccu1ky41.jpg

Sheesh.. ignoramous.

ok, Trump friends are getting aid meant for small businesses.
Hedge funds swipe covid-19 relief.
Rich CEos scoop up relief for small businesses.
Banks take their cut
And Trump killing the post office.
Thats why your local business has trouble.

2zz52ccu1ky41.jpg

Sheesh.. ignoramous.

ok, Trump friends are getting aid meant for small businesses.
Hedge funds swipe covid-19 relief.
Rich CEos scoop up relief for small businesses.
Banks take their cut
And Trump killing the post office.
Thats why your local business has trouble.

Our local businesses don't want handouts they want the dem mayor to get the fuck out of the way.

2zz52ccu1ky41.jpg

Sheesh.. ignoramous.

I got 2 off ebay over the years.Guys with 100 plus sales ad a 97 plus rep. Got some parts from them afterwards(other stuff)

Maybe there is a reason CNN buried their own coverage of a GOP taking a House Seat in California.

Wasn't that totally amazing?

May be there is still hope for Cali!

Yes, yes,:yes_text12: and yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The President:

“Big Congressional win in California for Mike Garcia, taking back a seat from the Democrats,” Trump wrote. “This is the first time in many years that a California Dem seat has flipped back to a Republican.”

Garcia defeated Democrat candidate Christy Smith by 12 points in the special election for the seat previously held by Democrat Rep. Katie Hill who resigned in disgrace in October 2019."

Last edited:

Some body has to pay retail so the sharks can buy used at a steep discount.

2zz52ccu1ky41.jpg

Sheesh.. ignoramous.

I got 2 off ebay over the years.Guys with 100 plus sales ad a 97 plus rep. Got some parts from them afterwards(other stuff)

But you went and picked em up.
Which is kinda the point.

California wants to be in lockdown. Los Angeles, especially needs to be in lockdown. California has been a huge tourist destination. Because of the lack of tourists because of the lockdown, the city and state have been able to house the homeless in hotels. The leadership actually wanted to buy hotels and motels. They did buy some. Not enough. To be able to buy more, the hotels have to be driven into bankruptcy so they sell at rock bottom. Hmmm. If only there were some way to drive away tourists so that the hotels are empty. Gee how to do that? Got any ideas?

The governor and mayors have been emptying prisons and jails as fast as they dare. How can they empty MORE. Maybe even close all prisons permanently. How can you force the public to accept violent criminals released among them. Put the whole city on lock down. The dangerous will be out on the streets. If someone ventures out, they can either get WuFlu or attacked.

James Clyburn put it best. This crisis will give us a chance to change the nation and make it fit our vision.

How do you like the fucked vision?

Forum List

Back