🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Landlord tells Harvard student to move out over legally owned guns

A Massachusetts landlord told a Harvard University graduate student that he wanted her to move out of her apartment because her legally owned firearms made some of her roommates uncomfortable.

Landlord Tells Harvard Student to Move Out Over Legally Owned Guns

Most freedom loving people would have told this landlord go to hell then slap a nice hefty lawsuite on the idiots. Talk about a snowflake pussy.

Talk about gun, Trump hating morons this is how much they think they should control you and what you can or can not do. Democratic scum love this control their renters etc no different than the prick democrat you vote for all the same.
You ready to start baking gay wedding cakes yet?

Pretty silly, but it’s their property and they should have right to rent to whomever they choose.

SO I WONDER CAN YOU SAY THAT it's his place when he says you deserve not heat in your apt because " he owns it" should a land lord have the right to push your car out of it's parking place because the landlord OWNS that part of the street cause it's his house, does that landlord have a right to spray piss all over your door or windows because it's his house he owns it.........

Oh but wait when squatters move in and take over they have more rights than the owners........ where's the rights of the owner now........... lol Now that owner has no rights and the squatters have all the rights and they don't even pay rent...........

A Massachusetts landlord told a Harvard University graduate student that he wanted her to move out of her apartment because her legally owned firearms made some of her roommates uncomfortable.

Most freedom loving people would have told this landlord go to hell then slap a nice hefty lawsuite on the idiots. Talk about a snowflake pussy.

Talk about gun, Trump hating morons this is how much they think they should control you and what you can or can not do. Democratic scum love this control their renters etc no different than the prick democrat you vote for all the same.
You ready to start baking gay wedding cakes yet?

That sword cuts both ways

I didn't see where this woman had a lease or rental agreement.

Lacking that document, the landlord can kick her out of that apartment any time he wants for any reason.

It's call private ownership.

Deal with it.

If I was one of her roommates I would want her guns gone too. She didn't live there alone. The majority of those who do live there don't want the guns so she should find some other place for her guns or move.

Would you feel the same way about any other of her Constitutionally guaranteed rights?

Don't think she could use her right to free speech to kill everybody else there.

Of course she could.

Is the Bill of Rights an a la carte menu to you?

Lacking that document, the landlord can kick her out of that apartment any time he wants for any reason.

Deal with it.

If I was one of her roommates I would want her guns gone too. She didn't live there alone. The majority of those who do live there don't want the guns so she should find some other place for her guns or move.

Guns terrify snowflakes

Gun nuts terrify lots of people.

Where did it say she was a nut?

Well the lefty loon considers anyone who owns a gun to be a gun nut.

Just shows what a ignorant moron he is.

Deal with it.

Guns terrify snowflakes

Most gun nuts and all the NRA considers most mass shooters to be good guys with a gun right up until the instant they start their mass shooting.

This is why discrimination laws are ridiculous. On the very face of it, if I own something I and I alone should be able to decide who I do business with. The government shouldn't be able to say "under X conditions, you can't decide who to do business with"

I love how left loons defend business rights when it's convenient for them....now bake the fcking cake

One difference would be it is against federal and most state laws to discriminate based on religion, race, sex, ethnicity, national origin and in some state sexual orientation.

I don't believe it is illegal under federal law or state law to deny service based on gun ownership. (Well maybe Texas. LOL )

(DISCLAIMER: I support the repeal of Public Accommodation law as applied to private businesses who should be able to refuse service based on any criteria they wish, be it race, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or one legged pirates with a parrot on their shoulder. PA laws should only apply to government entities and limit those entities ability to spend taxpayer dollars on services and for contracts with private entities who have discriminator business models.)

.>>>>

Deal with it.

Guns terrify snowflakes

Most gun nuts and all the NRA considers most mass shooters to be good guys with a gun right up until the instant they start their mass shooting.

So, how long have you had the power to read minds?

And, people are NOT innocent until proven guilty anymore?

No wonder it has always been democrats to throw innocent Americans into concentration camps.

Deal with it.

Would you feel the same way about any other of her Constitutionally guaranteed rights?

Don't think she could use her right to free speech to kill everybody else there.

Of course she could.

I have thought some people might talk me to death, but I really don't know how that would work. I know how a gun would work.

I love how left loons defend business rights when it's convenient for them....now bake the fcking cake

One difference would be it is against federal and most state laws to discriminate based on religion, race, sex, ethnicity, national origin and in some state sexual orientation.

I don't believe it is illegal under federal law or state law to deny service based on gun ownership. (Well maybe Texas. LOL )

(DISCLAIMER: I support the repeal of Public Accommodation law as applied to private businesses who should be able to refuse service based on any criteria they wish, be it race, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or one legged pirates with a parrot on their shoulder. PA laws should only apply to government entities and limit those entities ability to spend taxpayer dollars on services and for contracts with private entities who have discriminator business models.)

.>>>>

Well lets see....freedom of religion and the right to bear arms. Both Constitutional

That was easy

Deal with it.

Guns terrify snowflakes

Owning a gun doesn't make you a gun nut. I own guns. Using them in a manner that others feel is threatening just because you can makes you a gun nut.

.>>>>

Well lets see....freedom of religion and the right to bear arms. Both Constitutional

That was easy

You too need a course in ethics and moral philosophy. And you too will need a large number of other University Courses as prerequisites to be accepted in such a course.

Deal with it.

Guns terrify snowflakes

Owning a gun doesn't make you a gun nut. I own guns. Using them in a manner that others feel is threatening just because you can makes you a gun nut.

Well you did call her a gun nut for owning guns. How did she threaten them. From what I read all she did was show them the guns.

I own guns but I'm far from a gun nut.

Guns terrify snowflakes

Well you did call her a gun nut for owning guns. How did she threaten them. From what I read all she did was show them the guns.

Gun nut is a left loon thing....like racist. Overused and worn out

That was easy

Constitution 101: The 1st and 2nd Amendments apply to government restrictions on religion and the right to bear arms. A landlord is not the government.

.>>>>

Its a business

Cease bothering me with your nonsense

Oh and a baker isnt the government either...dumbass

Guns terrify snowflakes

Your work here (postings) are evidence, and in my opinion believe your hate for those who do not believe your ideology, i.e. support Trumpism, disqualifies you to own, possess or ever to have in your custody and control a deadly weapon.

Deal with it.

Of course she could.

I have thought some people might talk me to death, but I really don't know how that would work. I know how a gun would work.

I guess you’re kind of obtuse then.

That was easy

Constitution 101: The 1st and 2nd Amendments apply to government restrictions on religion and the right to bear arms. A landlord is not the government.

.>>>>

Its a business

Cease bothering me with your nonsense

Oh and a baker isnt the government either...dumbass

Only rarely is a cake a deadly weapon.

Forum List

Back