🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Landlord tells Harvard student to move out over legally owned guns

A Massachusetts landlord told a Harvard University graduate student that he wanted her to move out of her apartment because her legally owned firearms made some of her roommates uncomfortable.

Landlord Tells Harvard Student to Move Out Over Legally Owned Guns

Most freedom loving people would have told this landlord go to hell then slap a nice hefty lawsuite on the idiots. Talk about a snowflake pussy.

Talk about gun, Trump hating morons this is how much they think they should control you and what you can or can not do. Democratic scum love this control their renters etc no different than the prick democrat you vote for all the same.

I didn't see where this woman had a lease or rental agreement.

Lacking that document, the landlord can kick her out of that apartment any time he wants for any reason.

It's call private ownership.

Deal with it.

If I was one of her roommates I would want her guns gone too. She didn't live there alone. The majority of those who do live there don't want the guns so she should find some other place for her guns or move.

Would you feel the same way about any other of her Constitutionally guaranteed rights?

Her constitutional rights have not been violated. No one is taking her guns from her. No one is preventing her from having guns.

So I don't see what you mean.

Yes I feel the same way about all the amendments and our constitution.

Do you?

A Massachusetts landlord told a Harvard University graduate student that he wanted her to move out of her apartment because her legally owned firearms made some of her roommates uncomfortable.

Most freedom loving people would have told this landlord go to hell then slap a nice hefty lawsuite on the idiots. Talk about a snowflake pussy.

Talk about gun, Trump hating morons this is how much they think they should control you and what you can or can not do. Democratic scum love this control their renters etc no different than the prick democrat you vote for all the same.

Lacking that document, the landlord can kick her out of that apartment any time he wants for any reason.

Deal with it.

If I was one of her roommates I would want her guns gone too. She didn't live there alone. The majority of those who do live there don't want the guns so she should find some other place for her guns or move.

Would you feel the same way about any other of her Constitutionally guaranteed rights?

Her constitutional rights have not been violated. No one is taking her guns from her. No one is preventing her from having guns.

Do you?

So, if she were kicked out of her apartment for being, for example, a Zoroastrian, that would not be a violation of her rights? She could keep her faith, she just couldn’t live there.

Deal with it.

Do you?

So, if she were kicked out of her apartment for being, for example, a Zoroastrian, that would not be a violation of her rights? She could keep her faith, she just couldn’t live there.

I'll stick with the facts. She had guns. She didn't have a lease or rental agreement.

It's a privately owned apartment. Not the government.

Those who live there and the owner have the right to ask her to move. Period.

That's what's going on. Not what you're blabbering about.

Her right to own a gun has not been violated. In fact none of her rights have been violated.

Go find something else to whine about. You can't change what has happened. Because what has happened is 100% legal and constitutional.

Deal with it.

Deal with it.

Do you?

I'll stick with the facts. She had guns. She didn't have a lease or rental agreement.

Her right to own a gun has not been violated. In fact none of her rights have been violated.

Go find something else to whine about. You can't change what has happened. Because what has happened is 100% legal and constitutional.

Deal with it.

Why are you afraid to answer my question?

iu

Weird.

The way Republicans will really screw over gay people.

Wanting to be able to fire them and kick them out of their houses and not serve them.

But yet protect the rights of gun owners.

Especially school shooters.
School shooters are cool.

Pretty silly, but it’s their property and they should have right to rent to whomever they choose.
To whomever they choose? What if he didn't want to rent to a gay person?

Then they should go elsewhere. Why would I want to willing give my money to person that doesn't want me there or care for me? There are plenty of other places that will gladly accept my money and business.
I can thank of a baker thaf would disagree.

Pretty silly, but it’s their property and they should have right to rent to whomever they choose.
To whomever they choose? What if he didn't want to rent to a gay person?

Then they should go elsewhere. Why would I want to willing give my money to person that doesn't want me there or care for me? There are plenty of other places that will gladly accept my money and business.

Yeah, federal and state public accommodation laws are stupid.

What baker would disagree with what MDK said which was that businesses should be able to refuse service?

Sounds like you have someone specific in mind.

.>>>>

What baker would disagree with what MDK said which was that businesses should be able to refuse service?

.>>>>
I think a business should be able to refuse service if they want.

Deal with it.

Do you?

Deal with it.

He can't just kick her out, he needs to file a petition for eviction in the local court system.

.>>>>
I think a business should be able to refuse service if they want.

That's what MDK said.

.>>>>>

You ready to start baking gay wedding cakes yet?

That sword cuts both ways
That was kinda my point.

Forum List

Back