🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Landlord tells Harvard student to move out over legally owned guns

I didn't see where this woman had a lease or rental agreement.

Lacking that document, the landlord can kick her out of that apartment any time he wants for any reason.

It's call private ownership.

Deal with it.

If I was one of her roommates I would want her guns gone too. She didn't live there alone. The majority of those who do live there don't want the guns so she should find some other place for her guns or move.

Would you feel the same way about any other of her Constitutionally guaranteed rights?

Don't think she could use her right to free speech to kill everybody else there.

Of course she could.

Is the Bill of Rights an a la carte menu to you?

I have thought some people might talk me to death, but I really don't know how that would work. I know how a gun would work.

I guess you’re kind of obtuse then.

I'm sure your curmudgeon-ness has cause the death of many who laughed themselves to death.

Gun nuts terrify lots of people.

Where did it say she was a nut?

Well the lefty loon considers anyone who owns a gun to be a gun nut.

Just shows what a ignorant moron he is.

Owning a gun doesn't make you a gun nut. I own guns. Using them in a manner that others feel is threatening just because you can makes you a gun nut.

Well you did call her a gun nut for owning guns. How did she threaten them. From what I read all she did was show them the guns.

I own guns but I'm far from a gun nut.

Your work here (postings) are evidence, and in my opinion believe your hate for those who do not believe your ideology, i.e. support Trumpism, disqualifies you to own, possess or ever to have in your custody and control a deadly weapon.

Well in my opinion you are a fucking idiot.

This is America, Not Canada. If you can pass the paperwork test you can own a gun. We have a little thing called the 2nd Amendment.

I own several.

Oh and I hate no one because no one is worth the effort of hating them. That includes your stupid ass.

And you bet your stupid ass I support Trump.

And I do believe your hate for anyone that doesn't support your ideology.

Jesus are you stupid.

Lacking that document, the landlord can kick her out of that apartment any time he wants for any reason.

Deal with it.

If I was one of her roommates I would want her guns gone too. She didn't live there alone. The majority of those who do live there don't want the guns so she should find some other place for her guns or move.

Would you feel the same way about any other of her Constitutionally guaranteed rights?

Don't think she could use her right to free speech to kill everybody else there.

Of course she could.

I have thought some people might talk me to death, but I really don't know how that would work. I know how a gun would work.

I've read your posts. You guess lots of stuff that just isn't true.

Of course she could.

For example?

Of course she could.

For example?

You want me to critique everything you ever posted? You bet. I would like to know how a persons right to free speech, in and of its self can be used to kill someone. You wanna explain that one to me?

Pretty silly, but it’s their property and they should have right to rent to whomever they choose.
To whomever they choose? What if he didn't want to rent to a gay person?

Then they should go elsewhere. Why would I want to willing give my money to person that doesn't want me there or care for me? There are plenty of other places that will gladly accept my money and business.

College town landlords, true money grabbers of the earth, ever dealt with one? It better be in the lease, this is no different than no pets or motorcycles. If their is no lease or she violated the lease he can file eviction proceedings following the laws of that state. If the lease is in one persons name than its not the landlords problem and nothing he can do.

More than likely there is 3 leases one for each person renting a room and access to common areas, there lies the problem. Obviously these two other roommate did not know their new roommate previously and they searched her room in her absents. Pathetic beings indeed, being defended on this message board.

I believe this female gun owner has learned a valuable lesson, to keep to her own kind. Diversity and inclusion my ass, as she a female gun owner is to be excluded.

Last edited:
Of course she could.

For example?

You want me to critique everything you ever posted? You bet. I would like to know how a persons right to free speech, in and of its self can be used to kill someone. You wanna explain that one to me?

Waiting on that example.

Its a business

Cease bothering me with your nonsense

Oh and a baker isnt the government either...dumbass

I agree, I support the repeal of PA laws and the bakers right to discriminate in his private business transactions and let the free market prevail.

BTW - How is stating facts "nonsense"?

.>>>>

Pretty silly, but it’s their property and they should have right to rent to whomever they choose.

Nice idea, but then a cake maker shouldn't have to make a cake........

A Massachusetts landlord told a Harvard University graduate student that he wanted her to move out of her apartment because her legally owned firearms made some of her roommates uncomfortable.

Landlord Tells Harvard Student to Move Out Over Legally Owned Guns

Most freedom loving people would have told this landlord go to hell then slap a nice hefty lawsuite on the idiots. Talk about a snowflake pussy.

Talk about gun, Trump hating morons this is how much they think they should control you and what you can or can not do. Democratic scum love this control their renters etc no different than the prick democrat you vote for all the same.

Deal with it.

Then you agree that a cake maker, a photographer shouldn't have to work for a gay wedding...good to know...

College town landlords, true money grabbers of the earth, ever dealt with one? It better be in the lease, this is no different than no pets or motorcycles. If their is no lease or she violated the lease he can file eviction proceedings following the laws of that state. If the lease is in one persons name than its not the landlords problem and nothing he can do.

More than likely there is 3 leases one for each person renting a room and access to common areas, there lies the problem. Obviously these two other roommate did not know their new roommate previously and they searched her room in her absents. Pathetic beings indeed, being defended on this message board.

I believe this female gun owner has learned a valuable lesson, to keep to her own kind. Diversity and inclusion my ass, as she a female gun owner is to be excluded.

She should have them arrested for breaking and entering.

Deal with it.

Guns terrify snowflakes

Owning a gun doesn't make you a gun nut. I own guns. Using them in a manner that others feel is threatening just because you can makes you a gun nut.

They were in her room, and apparently locked up.....how was she threatening anyone...considering they had to break into her room and search it to find the guns.

Seriously, why would she want to live with roommates that obviously don’t get along with her. Whatever happened to common sense.

A Massachusetts landlord told a Harvard University graduate student that he wanted her to move out of her apartment because her legally owned firearms made some of her roommates uncomfortable.

Landlord Tells Harvard Student to Move Out Over Legally Owned Guns

Most freedom loving people would have told this landlord go to hell then slap a nice hefty lawsuite on the idiots. Talk about a snowflake pussy.

Talk about gun, Trump hating morons this is how much they think they should control you and what you can or can not do. Democratic scum love this control their renters etc no different than the prick democrat you vote for all the same.

Deal with it.

Guns terrify snowflakes

Most gun nuts and all the NRA considers most mass shooters to be good guys with a gun right up until the instant they start their mass shooting.

Wow....you really are stupid..... do you take your meds with your booze because a stupid post like that one could only be typed by someone mixing their meds and booze....

Guns terrify snowflakes

They were in her room, and apparently locked up.....how was she threatening anyone...considering they had to break into her room and search it to find the guns.

Did they break into her room?

Deal with it.

Guns terrify snowflakes

Most gun nuts and all the NRA considers most mass shooters to be good guys with a gun right up until the instant they start their mass shooting.

Wow....you really are stupid..... do you take your meds with your booze because a stupid post like that one could only be typed by someone mixing their meds and booze....

Which part do you doubt?

Forum List

Back