Largest Veteran/Patriot March ever planned

"relative to its era"? Your mental gymnastics wouldn't even qualify for the Special Olympics.

Do you need a 30-round magazine for deer hunting? If so, then you're a terrible shot.

Do you need a 30-round magazine for home defense? If so, then you're a terrible shot.

Do any of you gun monkeys have the balls to fight a guerrilla war against the US military? No, so why do you pretend like you're going to bear arms in defense of freedom?

It's not what I "Need" it's what I "Want".

Again this is America.. We are supposed to be free of Government intrusions into our lives here.

"relative to its era"? Your mental gymnastics wouldn't even qualify for the Special Olympics.

Do you need a 30-round magazine for deer hunting? If so, then you're a terrible shot.

Do you need a 30-round magazine for home defense? If so, then you're a terrible shot.

Do any of you gun monkeys have the balls to fight a guerrilla war against the US military? No, so why do you pretend like you're going to bear arms in defense of freedom?

Again this is America.. We are supposed to be free of Government intrusions into our lives here.

Unless your gay or a woman.

Which law prevents gays from forming their own church that marries gays?

There are hundreds of churches that are more than happy to marry gays. It's only state law that prevents them from doing it.

Why does it matter what the State says about your spiritual union? Is it because Progressives have created a Nobility system (class system) through the Welfare State/Income Tax, that grants certain groups privileges to one group, but denies and disparages those same privileges to other groups?

You want the easiest fix to the gay marriage dilemma? Repeal the 16th Amendment and the Welfare State. Then gays won't care whether or not the State recognizes their marriage.

Last edited:

There are hundreds of churches that are more than happy to marry gays. It's only state law that prevents them from doing it.

Why does it matter what the State says about your spiritual union? Is it because Progressives have created a Nobility system (class system) through the Welfare State/Income Tax, that grants certain groups privileges to one group, but denies and disparages those same privileges to other groups?

You want the easiest fix to the gay marriage dilemma? Repeal the 16th Amendment and the Welfare State. Then gays won't care whether or not the State recognizes their marriage.

Marriage is more than a "spiritual union". It's a legal one too, and income tax issues are the least of the legal benefits of marriage.

It's also completely baffling that you think repealing a Constitutional Amendment is "easier" than legalizing gay marriage...

Marriage is more than a "spiritual union". It's a legal one too, and income tax issues are the least of the legal benefits of marriage.

It's also completely baffling that you think repealing a Constitutional Amendment is "easier" than legalizing gay marriage...

As it stands, legalizing gay marriage is a far easier solution. But what happens when the polygamists want those benefits? Many religions recognize polygamy. Polygamy was man's natural state before civilization, far more natural than homosexuality.

Once the Government starts to grant privileges to certain groups, there's no end to which other groups must also be recognized to maintain equal treatment under the law. Brothers and sisters have often wed and bred in days gone by (even royal families and Pharaohs), in some countries its not not even illegal. On what basis are incestuous marriages denied? It can't be genetic reasons, because then people with Huntington's disease (and many other genetic diseases) must also be prevented from marrying and copulating.

Do you not see the problem here?

Last edited:

As it stands, legalizing gay marriage is a far easier solution. But what happens when the polygamists want those benefits? Many religions recognize polygamy. Polygamy was man's natural state before civilization, far more natural than homosexuality.

Once the Government starts to grant privileges to certain groups, there's no end to which other groups must also be recognized to maintain equal treatment under the law. Brothers and sisters have often wed and bred in days gone by (even royal families and Pharaohs), in some countries its not not even illegal. On what basis are incestuous marriages denied? It can't be genetic reasons, because then people with Huntington's disease (and many other genetic diseases) must also be prevented from marrying and copulating.

The only "problem" I see is ridiculous slippery slope arguments.

It's not a slippery slope. It's fair.

If we're going to recognize homos, then polygamists and incestuous couples must also be recognized. It is truly is not fair to them if they are not. On what basis can we deny them marriage benefits?

Last edited:

It's not a slippery slope. It's fair.

If we're going to recognize homos, then polygamists and incestuous couples must also be recognized. It is truly is not fair to them if they are not. On what basis can we deny them marriage benefits?

Life isn't fair.

I personally have no issue with polygamy or brothers and sisters marrying, but that's not the point.

Life isn't fair.

I personally have no issue with polygamy or brothers and sisters marrying, but that's not the point.

Neither do I. Nor do I have problems with gays marrying each other.

But you're advocating for discrimination and unequal treatment under the law. Suppose we "nipped it in bud" and made gay marriage illegal, then said "life isn't fair." ???

Life isn't fair.

But you're advocating for discrimination and unequal treatment under the law. Suppose we "nipped it in bud" and made gay marriage illegal, then said "life isn't fair." ???

Well, a lot of Conservatives have been doing exactly that for the last couple decades, or at least trying to. Doesn't seem to be working out that well anymore thought.

Largest ever planned, eh. Well, the best laid plans of mice and men................................ I think what we have here more resembles the mice.

Life isn't fair.

Well, a lot of Conservatives have been doing exactly that for the last couple decades, or at least trying to. Doesn't seem to be working out that well anymore thought.

Because we know where it's going. Now young girls have to endure "gender confused" boys in public school bathrooms. It's not just the Gay Agenda, it's everything else that comes with it (not even counting polygamy and incest).

I saw some of those fat white Republican gun idiots at Wal-Mart "stocking up" on ammo, I assume for the armed revolution they fantasize about.

Sure, neither could have jogged far enough to get out of the Wal-Mart. But, they'll be able to fight the Marines hahaha!!

Forum List

Back