🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Larry Elder attacked in California

There is a reason the FBI has named right wing groups the greatest threat ofterror we face. It dame sure ain't for throwing eggs.

Look at you sticking up for the white lady in a gorilla mask attacking the black man. Good boy!

1631198876645.png

:lol:
Several people in this thread bitch about racism CONSTANTLY. They dont say a word about this because his opinions differ from theirs.
Just goes to show IM2 and Asclepias are disingenuous AS FUCK.
They dont care about racism. They dont even care about blacks. They only care about the party that has been lying and oppressing them for GENERATIONS.
THAT is a true "sell-out"
Nobody here is disingenuous but you white raxists who deny all the evidence of existing racism tday while trying to pressure blacks here about some shit that happened to a black man who has helped white racism increase. You keep brining up that lie about democrats so: let’s review.

The republican party is the party of the Corwin Amendment that would have made slavery constitutional.

The republican party is the party of the 1876 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

4 out of the 7 votes in for separate but equal in Plessy v. Ferguson were republican and that decision made Jim Crow national law.

In 1964 the Republican party turned it’s back on blacks after nearly 100 years of solid black support nominating a presidential candidate who opposed the Civil Rights Act.

Today’s Republican Party is controlled by an Anti-Black base.

That's what we blacks know and have seen from the republican party. So just drop the gaslighting and fuck Larry Elder, because he and you guys say racism doesn't exist. So what happened to him could not have been racist.

So apparently you and others here are being disingenuous

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
Right wing groups running wild in places like Chicago ain't they?!?
Ah yes, here comes Chicago. Yes there are right wing groups there and there are right wing gun sellers in Indiana glad to sell the guns that end up in Chicago.

Look at you sticking up for the white lady in a gorilla mask attacking the black man. Good boy!

View attachment 536971
Wrong. I just don't have any sympathy for the Uncle Tom who says there is no racism or white supremacy and that slave owners deserve reparations.

That's a nice picture of Larry Elder you posted Marv.

Nobody here is disingenuous but you white raxists who deny all the evidence of existing racism tday while trying to pressure blacks here about some shit that happened to a black man who has helped white racism increase. You keep brining up that lie about democrats so: let’s review.

The republican party is the party of the Corwin Amendment that would have made slavery constitutional.

The republican party is the party of the 1876 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

4 out of the 7 votes in for separate but equal in Plessy v. Ferguson were republican and that decision made Jim Crow national law.

In 1964 the Republican party turned it’s back on blacks after nearly 100 years of solid black support nominating a presidential candidate who opposed the Civil Rights Act.

Today’s Republican Party is controlled by an Anti-Black base.

That's what we blacks know and have seen from the republican party. So just drop the gaslighting and fuck Larry Elder, because he and you guys say racism doesn't exist. So what happened to him could not have been racist.

So apparently you and others here are being disingenuous
The Corwin amendment had people from both sides supporting it, dillard.
Jim Crow was a Democrat thing, dumbass.
So dems get a free card on that supreme court case because less Ds voted for it. Nice logic, dumbfuck.
The civil rights act is unconstitutional, derp.
Your opinion isnt reality.
You sure did ignore alot to defend your generational oppressors, uncle T.

The Corwin amendment had people from both sides supporting it, dillard.
Jim Crow was a Democrat thing, dumbass.
So dems get a free card on that supreme court case because less Ds voted for it. Nice logic, dumbfuck.
The civil rights act is unconstitutional, derp.
Your opinion isnt reality.
You sure did ignore alot to defend your generational oppressors, uncle T.
You are wrong on all couts derp.

The Corwin Amendment was writteb by republicans.

Jim Crow was nationwide and practiced by democrats annd republicans. And if you actually look at the political partices of the judges who voted in Plessy v Ferguso you see 7-1 with 1 abstention. 4 of the 7 votes were republican.

The compromise made between Rutherford Hayes and democrats for him to become president was for himto pull the troops out of the south a give control back to democrats thereby eding reconstruction.

The republican nominee for president opposed the civil rights act. It doesn't matter if it's costitutional he opposed it and wanted state rights.

I didn't ignore anything. What you fail to understand is that I am black. I was born 60 years ago to parents born in the mid 1920's. I had grand parents born in the late 1800's. Blacks were republicans for 100 years and my relatives left the republican party after about 100 years of republicans ignoring their wishes. This reality is just something you dumb ass white republicans don't seem to get. You can't just keep telling us how we should be republicans because Lincoln freed the slaves while at the same time telling us how we never were slaves, how you never owned slaves and that you should not be blamed for the very past you want to credit the republican party for in order to try calling me a Larry Elder.

You are wrong on all couts derp.

The Corwin Amendment was writteb by republicans.

Jim Crow was nationwide and practiced by democrats annd republicans. And if you actually look at the political partices of the judges who voted in Plessy v Ferguso you see 7-1 with 1 abstention. 4 of the 7 votes were republican.

The compromise made between Rutherford Hayes and democrats for him to become president was for himto pull the troops out of the south a give control back to democrats thereby eding reconstruction.

The republican nominee for president opposed the civil rights act. It doesn't matter if it's costitutional he opposed it and wanted state rights.

I didn't ignore anything. What you fail to understand is that I am black. I was born 60 years ago to parents born in the mid 1920's. I had grand parents born in the late 1800's. Blacks were republicans for 100 years and my relatives left the republican party after about 100 years of republicans ignoring their wishes. This reality is just something you dumb ass white republicans don't seem to get. You can't just keep telling us how we should be republicans because Lincoln freed the slaves while at the same time telling us how we never were slaves, how you never owned slaves and that you should not be blamed for the very past you want to credit the republican party for in order to try calling me a Larry Elder.

Hey, say hi to your governor for me, homie! He's a good DemoKKKrat, right?

1631201800479.png

It was a racist attack. The lack of outrage isn't suprisung.
There would have been outrage if this had been done to Michael Steele. So maybe the reason you aren't getting the outrage you want is due to the fact that this POS Elder has spent the last 30 years of his life dissing blacks while beingblack himself.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back