Larry Hogan rejecting little Trumpsters

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Going to be tough sledding for this character in the fall,telling Maryland's Trumpsters he isn't interested in their votes.

President Trump graciously offered his endorsement, and Hogan tells the Middle Class in Maryland to go to hades.

Dumb ass move by Larry, and really a help to the D's in that state. I can't see how he has a road to victory now.

Going to be tough sledding for this character in the fall,telling Maryland's Trumpsters he isn't interested in their votes.

President Trump graciously offered his endorsement, and Hogan tells the Middle Class in Maryland to go to hades.

Dumb ass move by Larry, and really a help to the D's in that state. I can't see how he has a road to victory now.

Trump puts an olive branch out and we get the RINO response. A nation closer to a dire condition and we get this incessantly.

Hey, if he were running here, I would vote for him in a Rocky Mountain Minute.

Hey, if he were running here, I would vote for him in a Rocky Mountain Minute.

If you dislike the Little Trumpsters that much, what's wrong with Ms. Alsobrooks?

She doesn't like Trump either, and she's a black chick

Can't even fathom light criticism and political maneuvering in order to win a political race huh?
tenor.gif

The egos of Trump and his MAGATs are astounding.

Last edited:
Maybe Dump should not have given the racist dog whistle about Hogan's wife
Hogan seems to be another RINO that exists for spiting his own constituents. My concern is if we have another 51 to 49 Senate that Progs will use it as a mandate as they usually do. I know nothing of Trump's remark on Hogan's wife. Trump will make comments on those who comment on him. Even behind the scenes. America First is not complicated and it is for all Americans. Unlike Joe. And Joe is a racist who is an opportunist who changes his views as needed. A snake in the grass.

Can't even fathom light criticism and political maneuvering in order to win a political race huh?
tenor.gif

The egos of Trump and his MAGATs is astounding.

Actually, in this case Mark, its Hogan and his devotees that are refusing to accept the votes of Little Trumpsters in Maryland. Not the reverse.

That POS had no interest in helping the gop candidate for MD's governor slot either.

I really hope the dem wins rather than have another vote you have to provide grift for like Murkowski. MD is not worth the effort.

I can't even classify him as a RINO.....He's just a special kind of asshole.

You're either a mindless, obedient Trumpster or an evil commie out to destroy America in the name of Satan.

That's it. That's MAGA.

In this case it is the establishment Republicans telling the little Trumpsters that their support isn't wanted

Trump is behind now and will never catch up. Why would LH want DerHumper's support

Current polls show Trump with 35% support in Maryland- pretty far behind, sure.

But for Hogan to tell 35% of the voters "fuck you, not interested" , is it wise?

Hogan is far behind in Maryland, and telling a large part of the GOP slate that he doesn't want their support just doesn't seem too smart.

Although I could be wrong, maybe Hogan can win without the votes of Trumpsters?
Democrats would be smart to elect him, but like most Republicans, many Democrats are not very smart.

Democrats would be smart to elect him, but like most Republicans, many Democrats are not very smart.

How do you figure?

Is there something wrong with Ms. Alsobrooks from a Democrat point of view?

Forum List

Back