• The blue wave/tsunami

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • A blue toilet flush

Votes: 30 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My prediction?....

tenor.gif

I think Republicans keep the Senate maybe pick up two or three seats I give the Democrats the edge to take the House but I will not be shocked if the Republicans hold on by a narrow margin.

It'll be a purple puddle tomorrow.

giphy.gif

And nothing will change.

The decades long wars will continue...

The pork will continue. . .

and the hate, division and distraction from the real root of all our problems will continue.

Best answer right there. ^^

I was gonna come up with some kind of snark but I can't top that. :bow2:

Strikes me Dems. will have the House majority and Reps. will gain in the Senate. However it will be poetic justice if the Dems. fail to take the House.
Well, people get tired of stations who spend a lot of airtime promoting mentally ill politicians who sick dogs on the opposite aisle, invading privacy, inflicting intolerable indignities on patriotic Americans who were elected to public office. I think the American people are smarter than these charlatans of harassment who think this is some kind of revenge their constituents will enjoy, when in fact, their calumnies actually make some in their base unhappy to the point they join and forever vote Republican after that. The people speak. We will know more day after tomorrow morning. I'm going to the polls to cast my vote, and come home and pray for the Nation, that we will elect and procure leaders who do what is best for the most in coordination with the Executive Branch. The best thing that can happen if all this calumny and meanness we're seeing goes into the dustbin of history as a failure tool that make a grab at undeserved power.

I'm never one to hold grudges, though. If after a lesson, the Democrats can come back in future years as people willing to sit around the table and deliberate things in an orderly fashion, America will benefit. Right now, people are angry and spitting mad over things spoken that were untrue. In the meantime, we need to learn to avoid the allowance of last-minute false witnesses coming forward and destroying the orderly business that Congress has traditionally been.

I'm not sure who will win, but I heard Oprah will be showing up at random polling places around the country, and will be giving a car to a Democratic voter at each one.

I'm not sure who will win, but I heard Oprah will be showing up at random polling places around the country, and will be giving a car to a Democratic voter at each one.

Yeah, she might also get investigated for voter manipulation if what you say is true.

What say you?
Most likely decent Americans lose because no matter what happens the crime party won't stop.

Meh, however it shakes out tomorrow the Democrat party won’t get away with how they have acted over the last 20 or so years. If they get the house fine. They will just act stupid and guarantee 4 more years of Trump. It’s my hope that the republicans come out on top only so the Jeff Flake types can get run out along with the Louie Gomert or however you spell his name, then we can get working on the illegals. Then on to health care.

Yeah, she might also get investigated for voter manipulation if what you say is true.

Are you kidding? It's Oprah. She won't do anything until after they vote.

Gues what, if she asks me, I voted Democrat, give me my car! Now! :)

Democrats will add 35-40 members to the House, the Republicans add 2-3 to their Senate majority.

Forum List

Back