Last chance poll. Who wins/loses?

The left achieves...

• The blue wave/tsunami

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • A blue toilet flush

Votes: 30 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GOP by surprise pick up a few purple seats, making it harder for the rats to supercede the GOP,,,,GOP takes the house by 3

Its the economy....always has been....people know how fragile it can be because of politics....

cant say who will and who wont, but you can bet the farm if the dems win I'm making it a point to remind the RW idgets on this board THEY LOST several times a day for the next 2 years just like they've been doing.

:badgrin:

What say you?

Republicans will keep the Senate but narrowly lose the House.

Democrats will cheer winning the House like they have won the Presidency, House, Senate and every State legislature and governorship coast-to-coast. Even if they gain 10 seats or less, they will claim this was the TSUNAMI they were promising. And they will crow about it endlessly and loudly.

They are obnoxious. It's what they do.

Its the economy....always has been....people know how fragile it can be because of politics....
Trump inherited a Economy with all indicators being positive.

Since then the he has increased borrowing by 40% and inflation has tripled....
Dow Jones has stalled
US started a trade war with just about everyone.
The one with Mexico and Canada was finished in a draw, both sides lost.

So it depends what part of the economy you are looking at...

Who wins?
The same people who always win.
Lockheed Martin
Goldman Sachs
Bank of America
Boeing
Northrop Grumman
JP Morgan
Raytheon
General Dynamics
Morgan Stanley
Citigroup

Who Loses?
Anyone who thinks voting changes anything.

cant say who will and who wont, but you can bet the farm if the dems win I'm making it a point to remind the RW idgets on this board THEY LOST several times a day for the next 2 years just like they've been doing.

:badgrin:

LOL my constantly rubbing salt in the left's 2016 wounds got under their skin. :muahaha:

Trump inherited a Economy with all indicators being positive.

Since then the he has increased borrowing by 40% and inflation has tripled....
Dow Jones has stalled
US started a trade war with just about everyone.
The one with Mexico and Canada was finished in a draw, both sides lost.

So it depends what part of the economy you are looking at...
:bsflag:Pwoject much, sweetie? :bsflag:

Who wins?
Lockheed Martin
Goldman Sachs
Bank of America
Boeing
Northrop Grumman
JP Morgan
Raytheon
General Dynamics
Morgan Stanley
Citigroup

Who Loses?

JWB,

It is the system of voting that is a main reason in my opinion.

The US is the most tribal first world country in politics. TheUK has this is smaller parts. This is the product of one man one one vote policy, it is best placed for dividing countries...

Instead of the country concentrated on legalised bribery (lobbying), campaign finance reform, a strong economy with a good safety net for all citizens, an immigration policy, etc.... Things that need to be negotiated, compromised and agreed...

US is in tribal warfare of Red v Blue team..
If your team is about cutting taxes, then you will cut taxes even if it make no sense in the current economic climate...
If your team is political correctness, then everyones feelings will be wrapped in cotton wool....

Other systems like Alternative voting encourages gravitation towards the middle rather than energising the base.

So we have come to the end of a canvassing cycle which are getting worse and worse... A bomber(pretty useless one) this time tried to take out the whole leadership from the other side and the President tried to blame journalists ( a new low)...

How many cycles are the US going to go through if this cycle continues before there are serious deaths...

Excuses for the left failure:

1. Gerrymandering

2. Jim Crow shaken and not stir

3. Honky America tis stupid...

I feel the blue wave the media believed in will be like 2016 and by tomorrow the protests will begin...

Who wins?
Lockheed Martin
Goldman Sachs
Bank of America
Boeing
Northrop Grumman
JP Morgan
Raytheon
General Dynamics
Morgan Stanley
Citigroup

Who Loses?

JWB,

It is the system of voting that is a main reason in my opinion.

The US is the most tribal first world country in politics. TheUK has this is smaller parts. This is the product of one man one one vote policy, it is best placed for dividing countries...

Instead of the country concentrated on legalised bribery (lobbying), campaign finance reform, a strong economy with a good safety net for all citizens, an immigration policy, etc.... Things that need to be negotiated, compromised and agreed...

US is in tribal warfare of Red v Blue team..
If your team is about cutting taxes, then you will cut taxes even if it make no sense in the current economic climate...
If your team is political correctness, then everyones feelings will be wrapped in cotton wool....

Other systems like Alternative voting encourages gravitation towards the middle rather than energising the base.

So we have come to the end of a canvassing cycle which are getting worse and worse... A bomber(pretty useless one) this time tried to take out the whole leadership from the other side and the President tried to blame journalists ( a new low)...

How many cycles are the US going to go through if this cycle continues before there are serious deaths...
I appreciate your input, I really do, but it relies on the premise that the solidly entrenched gang of mobsters will be responsible for the reforms.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back