🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Last mass held in Beit Jala as court to rule on land seizure

I am not a Zionist.

And I do not buy into Zionist lies.

I leave the Zionist lies all with them and for them, they are all yours and nothing to me.

Not a zionist? Jerusalem means nothing to you? No religious or historical value to you?
So you would not have a problem if it was blown up into a pile of sand?
Like the romans you would see every last rock pulled down? A black-hole erasing the past?

Jesus certainly warns us Christians of those who slander Him and believers, like you.

You do not even support His people who are being ethnically cleansed.

Certainly you show Jesus who you are.

I am not a Zionist.

I leave the Zionist lies all with them and for them, they are all yours and nothing to me.

Of course you are not a Zionist. You are an imp of Satan and a Satan worshipper.

Last edited:
Zionists are the ethnic cleansing Regime in Palestine.

Christians are Jesus people who are being ethnically cleansed.

My Prayers are with Jesus people who are being ethnically cleansed in Palestine, in particular in the Cremisan Valley.

Right before Jesus was crucified by Jews in Palestine, He prayed for those who God gave to Him, believers then and those who would believe in Him in the future. He did not pray for others, such as Jews who reject Him as Messiah.

I am not a Zionist.

Not a zionist? Jerusalem means nothing to you? No religious or historical value to you?
Like the romans you would see every last rock pulled down? A black-hole erasing the past?

Last edited:
*yawn*

We get it Sherri, you hate Jews, and you're a compulsive liar. Now, I'm no expert on Jesus, but I would think that he wouldn't be too fond of people who lie about everything (including him) and who hate Jews, which he WAS.

just a thought.... :cool:

I truly believe God is at work in the lives of human beings in Palestine today, in the Cremisan Valley, in Jerusalem, throughoutPalestine.

He gives strength and hope to those living under Occupation.

He is behind the nonviolent resistance movement, that is the example He set as to how to respond to Injustice.

He is with those in Israel who seek peace and justice and equality for all in the land of Palestine.

I am not a Zionist.

Aris, it is quite obvious that she is mentally sick. If she were not, she would, as a supposedly Christian woman, on this Middle East forum be condemning what is happening to the Christians all over the Middle East. What she thinks is happening to the Christians in the Israel/Palestine issue is actually penny ante stuff compared to what is happening to them elsewhere. She is one busy little bee in her sickness. You can Google her name, and see how busy she is castigatinhg Israel not only on this forum but on other sites as well. I wonder if her Iranian gang also helps her there as they are helping her post here because we all know that one person cannot keep posting around the clock.

My Prayers are with Jesus people who are being ethnically cleansed in Palestine, in particular in the Cremisan Valley.

Right before Jesus was crucified by Jews in Palestine, He prayed for those who God gave to Him, believers then and those who would believe in Him in the future. He did not pray for others, such as Jews who reject Him as Messiah.

I am not a Zionist.

Romans crucified Jesus, roman puppets had him arrest

Jews did not kill jesus!!!!! Jesus was killed because he was a political threat to Roman domination and subjugation of the jews.

1 Thessaloninans 2

"For you suffered the same things from your own countrymen as they did from the Jews, who killed both the Lord Jesus and the prophets, and drove us out, and displease God and oppose all mankind by hindering us from speaking to the Gentiles that they might be saved-so as always to fill up the measure of their sins. But wrath has come upon them at last."

The Word of God says Jews killed Jesus.

I choose to believe the Word of God over the Poster Aris, who rejects Jesus as Messiah.

May God have mercy on his soul.

And to go back to the thread, I continue to Pray for God to be with Jesus people suffering ethnic cleansing right now from Zionists in Palestine, in Beit Jalal and throughout Occupied Palestine. And I pray for Muslims victims of ethnic cleansing too that God be with them. And I pray for all who do not now believe in Jesus in Palestine that they may turn to Him and believe in Him. In Jesus precious name I pray, Amen.

Jews did not kill jesus!!!!! Jesus was killed because he was a political threat to Roman domination and subjugation of the jews.

Last edited:
I wonder how much the Sherri's get paid to vomit this hate on the internet everyday.

I am not a Zionist.

Aris, it is quite obvious that she is mentally sick. If she were not, she would, as a supposedly Christian woman, on this Middle East forum be condemning what is happening to the Christians all over the Middle East. What she thinks is happening to the Christians in the Israel/Palestine issue is actually penny ante stuff compared to what is happening to them elsewhere. She is one busy little bee in her sickness. You can Google her name, and see how busy she is castigatinhg Israel not only on this forum but on other sites as well. I wonder if her Iranian gang also helps her there as they are helping her post here because we all know that one person cannot keep posting around the clock.
Sherri, Christian? Yeah my ass.

Jesus was arrested on the insistence of the Sanhedrin.

Jesus was NO threat to the Romans.. the landscape was crawling with prophets and holy men.

I wonder how much the Sherri's get paid to vomit this hate on the internet everyday.

You are all about personal attacks, not discussion. That's pretty lame for any adult.
Discuss what? How the Fogel kids deserved getting stabbed to death in their sleep by Palestinian animals? :cuckoo:

They certainly did NOT deserve to be killed.. have you done any background on why or what happened?

You are all about personal attacks, not discussion. That's pretty lame for any adult.
Discuss what? How the Fogel kids deserved getting stabbed to death in their sleep by Palestinian animals? :cuckoo:

They certainly did NOT deserve to be killed.. have you done any background on why or what happened?

Have you done any backround checks about Sherri's comments concerning the Fogel Murders, including her post from today??

Here you go:

They are doing fine, like Ruthie Fogel, she certainly reaped what she sowed, from teaching little girls to be terrorists.

lol

God does have His ways to deal with Injustice and evils people embrace.

Now do you see why Sherry gets the kind of responses that she does?

She is the nastiest piece of bigoted shit you will ever encounter (those are not insults, but perfect description of her)

Have you done any backround checks about Sherri's comments concerning the Fogel Murders, including her post from today??
I posted the incident idiot. Did you bother reading what I posted? They were a family who were attacked by Palestinian terrorist animals and stabbed to death in their sleep.

Your comment "they certainly didn't deserve to die"....WELL DUH. But you have your so called "Christian" friend vomited this about them:

"They are doing fine, like Ruthie Fogel, she certainly reaped what she sowed, from teaching little girls to be terrorists.

lol

God does have His ways to deal with Injustice and evils people embrace."

What's there to "discuss" with this mongrel?

I posted the incident idiot. Did you bother reading what I posted? They were a family who were attacked by Palestinian terrorist animals and stabbed to death in their sleep.

Your comment "they certainly didn't deserve to die"....WELL DUH. But you have your so called "Christian" friend vomited this about them:

"They are doing fine, like Ruthie Fogel, she certainly reaped what she sowed, from teaching little girls to be terrorists.

lol

God does have His ways to deal with Injustice and evils people embrace."

What's there to "discuss" with this mongrel?

I sure hope this post was directed at Shaarona ;)

Forum List

Back