Last Memorial To Traitors Coming Down

Yeah, stop denying we have a history. People are our history, flags are our history. If you want to get rid of our past, then slavery did not exist either, so stop using it as an excuse for all your ills in the 21 century. We're all good now. We have erased the past, yours and mine.
I am the last person to deny whites have a history. I'm just glad you dont get to memorialize that history in my face since your shrines have been torn down. If you want look at your history go to the museum. :cool:
Bet you say that about the Egyptians, Persians, etc, etc, etc...............
Why would I say that about the Egyptians or Persians? They didnt build anything here in the US for them that i am aware of.
It's the same concept and it's about history and the intentional eradication or relegation to "museums" that is the overarching issue. Destroy or hide that which radicals "disagree" with.
I'm not talking about concepts. I am talking about facts that are occurring right now. Stop whining about "him did it too" Concentrate on the topic. The losers and traitor monuments in New Orleans are history. Good riddance.
You are taling about censoring free speech in the public square. Dumbass!

History goes into museums? I don't know whether to laugh at that low IQ response or cry at that low IQ response.
I'm sure you'll figure out which to do. In the meantime the memorials to the losers and traitors have been torn down and sent where they belong.
Allah Akbar!!!!
Yes god is great if you believe in that sort of stuff.
Oh you know exactly what I'm referring to, the ignorant, intentional destruction of historical monuments simply to satisfy one's own belief system. Of course it's been kinda the norm throughout history by cultures/religions to destroy that which they deem unacceptable so not unexpected.
My belief system says history belongs in museums. The confederates were traitors and losers. No need to memorialize them. They can live on in the yards of rednecks and other losers if they want to memorialize them.
Again, your belief system........ Allah Akbar!!! Or we can use the ancient Christian cry of heresy or demon worship!!! All are appropriate in this case.

I am the last person to deny whites have a history. I'm just glad you dont get to memorialize that history in my face since your shrines have been torn down. If you want look at your history go to the museum. :cool:
Why would I say that about the Egyptians or Persians? They didnt build anything here in the US for them that i am aware of.
It's the same concept and it's about history and the intentional eradication or relegation to "museums" that is the overarching issue. Destroy or hide that which radicals "disagree" with.
I'm not talking about concepts. I am talking about facts that are occurring right now. Stop whining about "him did it too" Concentrate on the topic. The losers and traitor monuments in New Orleans are history. Good riddance.
Sucks for you if thats what you really believe.

I'm sure you'll figure out which to do. In the meantime the memorials to the losers and traitors have been torn down and sent where they belong.
Allah Akbar!!!!
Oh you know exactly what I'm referring to, the ignorant, intentional destruction of historical monuments simply to satisfy one's own belief system. Of course it's been kinda the norm throughout history by cultures/religions to destroy that which they deem unacceptable so not unexpected.
My belief system says history belongs in museums. The confederates were traitors and losers. No need to memorialize them. They can live on in the yards of rednecks and other losers if they want to memorialize them.
Again, your belief system........ Allah Akbar!!! Or we can use the ancient Christian cry of heresy or demon worship!!! All are appropriate in this case.
Yes god is great. See how he tore down the memorials to the losers and traitors?

Sucks for you if you think free speech only belongs to you. Tovaritch?

Allah Akbar!!!!
Yes god is great. See how he tore down the memorials to the losers and traitors?
Oh well and here you almost had me convinced you were an academic intellectual, almost..........

I'm actually quite happy with todays events. Wake me when building shrines to losers on public property is a right.

Oh well and here you almost had me convinced you were an academic intellectual, almost..........
What made you believe I was concerned with what you thought of my intellect? I am just celebrating the fact that the shrines to slave mongers, traitors, and losers are being torn down.

I'm actually quite happy with todays events. Wake me when building shrines to losers on public property is a right.
Show me where it isn't. :dunno:

I asked first.

What made you believe I was concerned with what you thought of my intellect? I am just celebrating the fact that the shrines to slave mongers, traitors, and losers are being torn down.
It bears repeating........ Allah Akbar!!!!

It bears repeating........ Allah Akbar!!!!
Yes god is great.

I asked first.
Tit for tat, don't like it maybe you can have my response torn down...... :eusa_whistle:

I asked first.
Tit for tat, don't like it maybe you can have my response torn down...... :eusa_whistle:
Its amusing but I knew you couldnt show me. :laugh:

I asked first.
It's amusing that you thought I was going to even try, you'd obviously reinterpret it to fit your paradigm. It's also amusing you can't back up your claim. :thup:

Looks like the last monument to traitors and losers is coming down in New Orleans. The people that support being a traitor and loser have offered up every excuse in the book to no avail. To them I say put up as many monuments in museums as you want to. Erect statues on your own property even. Its a good day in New Orleans today.

New Orleans to remove Gen. Robert E. Lee statue - CNN.com

get
Lee was for bringing more Africans to America. What's wrong with that?

The democrats must be in mourning.......the leader of the fight to keep their slaves ....and his monument is being taken down....sad day for democrats...now they actually have to share their power with black racists in order to keep it......

Looks like the last monument to traitors and losers is coming down in New Orleans. The people that support being a traitor and loser have offered up every excuse in the book to no avail. To them I say put up as many monuments in museums as you want to. Erect statues on your own property even. Its a good day in New Orleans today.

New Orleans to remove Gen. Robert E. Lee statue - CNN.com

get
Lee was for bringing more Africans to America. What's wrong with that?
They werent asking to be brought to america for starters and he was a slave owner.

I asked first.
It's amusing that you thought I was going to even try, you'd obviously reinterpret it to fit your paradigm. It's also amusing you can't back up your claim. :thup:
Dont have to back up my claim. The proof is in the pudding. You need to back up your claim. See the OP.

Forum List

Back