Last nights unobtained victories all point in one direction.

If true than they deserve the end result of going back a century or two when the economy declines more and more. Spoiled shrews.
Oh shut up. I think what most of us who were on the fence realized is that Republicans are corrupt and extreme. The election deniers took over your party. Thank god moderates and independents didn't go along.

If inflation were the only issue your side would have won. But your side is horrible. Hershel Walker? Really? And NO EXCEPTIONS for abortion? Yea, some of you said that in public. Even in the case of the mothers life, no exceptions. Thank you! You guys thought with inflation, you'd be able to get away with these very unpopular positions.

No more Republicans until the Supreme Court is blue.

What happened in Pennsylvania was an abortion of free elections.
Whatever. I think you Republicans need to just take one day to shut your mouth, chew your words and swallow them. Then tomorrow come back out swinging again.

No, elections aren't rigged.

Oh, and by the fucking way. You Republicans hate absentee voting? I live in a very red district and the place was empty yesterday. And historic numbers of people voted absentee. That means a lot of Republicans vote absentee. So let me ask you a question. If you guys hate it, why do you do it?

Trump

The obsession over 2020's outcome doomed the party

Enough of this sideshow.

DESANTIS 2024

Trump is the easy fallback position, I think it's a fallacy to an overwhelming degree. The Establishment don't want him, well they wanted him in 2016 as they thought Hillary would destroy him, but they don't want him now, they want DeSantis.

In a G.E, this is problem for DeSantis. If I can sniff out he is closet Establishment backed, others will as well. You can't hide it during an election.

IMO, DeSantis might be able to win in a G.E, if the Dems run a very weak candidate. I personally believe a Trump/DeSantis or Trump/Tim Scott ticket would be a slam dunk.

If DeSantis runs, who would be his V.P? That might change my mind.

How would Trump supporters reaction?

Then there is the issue of his height, not my concern as I've said but the concern of Americans since Carter. You guys like your leaders to be tall. I think it's wrong, but I don't get a vote.

Whatever. I think you Republicans need to just take one day to shut your mouth, chew your words and swallow them. Then tomorrow come back out swinging again.

No, elections aren't rigged.

Oh, and by the fucking way. You Republicans hate absentee voting? I live in a very red district and the place was empty yesterday. And historic numbers of people voted absentee. That means a lot of Republicans vote absentee. So let me ask you a question. If you guys hate it, why do you do it?

Absentee isn't "mail in"

Learn the difference.

I voted in person - in California.

And all those places that stayed "blue" OBVIOUSLY didn't learn anything from the puppetmasters installing Biden the Brainless into office.

I can't wait to see how long it takes for Fetterman to be "relieved from office" for his incompetence.

Maybe both him and Biden will go out on a play date one day and get carted off by the "ice cream man".

1667998916152.png

Fuckery + shitty candidates = last night.
Us Democrats gambled and we supported the nuts Trump endorsed knowing they'd be easier to beat. And it worked. Look at Hershel Walker. If Republicans put a normal person up for that seat, they would have won. Instead the nominated a joke

Forum List

Back