🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Late fall and -10 F in Chicago...global warming?

You exemplify why the actual problems can't be addressed...

Well, no. Not really. Being too stupid to understand some basic science is your job and that's really why problems cannot be addressed. Politicians figured out a way to use your stupidity to benefit their careers instead of doing their jobs.

You exemplify why the actual problems can't be addressed...

Well, no. Not really. Being too stupid to understand some basic science is your job and that's really why problems cannot be addressed. Politicians figured out a way to use your stupidity to benefit their careers instead of doing their jobs.

And still not a single shred of observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence to support the AGW hypothesis...you could end this argument right now by bringing just that one little bit here and posting it...but you won't...and we both know why...you can't find anything at all that you wouldn't be embarrassed and look like an idiot if you brought it here and called it such evidence...

Clearly you are the one who fails to understand what basic science is...and in that failure, have fallen for the scam...there is no observed measured quantified empirical evidence in support of the AGW hypothesis...and still you believe....why?

And still not a single shred of observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence to support the AGW hypothesis...you could end this argument right now by bringing just that one little bit here and posting it...but you won't...and we both know why...you can't find anything at all that you wouldn't be embarrassed and look like an idiot if you brought it here and called it such evidence...

Ok, stupid. Exactly what evidence do you require and how would you go about getting it? I don't think you have any idea. Put up or shut up.

Ok, stupid. Exactly what evidence do you require .

I am not asking for any particular evidence...and as I said, I am not expecting proof of anything...I simply asked that you bring forward a single shred (that implies any) of observed, measured, quantified, empirical data that supports the claim that mankind is altering the global climate with his CO2 emissions....I don't care what it is....or where it comes from...I am just asking for some actual evidence that supports the claim...

and how would you go about getting it?Put up or shut up.

How would I go about getting evidence that doesn't exist? I have no idea...I would hope that I wouldn't get myself involved in a discussion while taking a position to which there was no actual evidence in support of said position. I personally have no idea how to get anything that doesn't exist...but then I am not making claims based on no actual evidence...I am asking to see the evidence upon which the claims that you are making are based.....and as you are seeing, there is none...there is plenty of correlation but any thinking person knows that correlation does not equal causation...there is plenty of evidence that the climate is changing...but then the climate has always changed whether mankind was here or not and the discussion isn't about whether the climate is changing, but whether man is responsible or whether it is natural variation.

So in answer to your question...again...I have no idea of how to get evidence that does not exist...perhaps you could do like climate science and make it up...

But, of course, you reject the thousands of published, peer-reviewed papers that present precisely what you ask for.

Cosmos had it right, right off the bat: "Ok, stupid"

But, of course, you reject the thousands of published, peer-reviewed papers that present precisely what you ask for.

I have asked you and others repeatedly to provide one shred, from those thousands of published, peer reviewed papers, of observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence supporting the claim that mankind is altering the global climate with his CO2 emissions...the fact that with all that material, you can't seem to find the single shred of observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence I asked for does nothing more than call the papers, the scientists, and the review system into question...

Either there is such evidence or there is not....my bet is that if there were, contrary to not being able to find it, one would not be able to avoid it....the few bits that you have brought forward were pathetic...you provide evidence of absorption and ignore the evidence of emission and can't even start to demonstrate that absorption and emission equal warming..you provide a measurement of "back radiation" taken with an instrument cooled to at least -80F which would not be back radiation at all since the instrument is colder than the atmosphere...you provide evidence of climate change which certainly does not support the claim that man is causing said change.

In short, you can provide none of the evidence I asked for, not a single shred, because it doesn't exist...no observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence in support of claims about entities (the atmosphere and climate) which are certainly observable, measurable, and quantifiable.

Come to NYC right now and go ask 1,000 people walking on 5th Avenue what they think of the "peer reviewed" papers!!!:popcorn::popcorn:

Ok, you understand that even with 2 degC of global warming over a century we're still going to have "seasons" and "changing weather" right? Half of Floriduh might be under water but it'll still get cold weather in winter.

Come to NYC right now and go ask 1,000 people walking on 5th Avenue what they think of the "peer reviewed" papers!!!:popcorn::popcorn:

Ok, you understand that even with 2 degC of global warming over a century we're still going to have "seasons" and "changing weather" right? Half of Floriduh might be under water but it'll still get cold weather in winter.

Still waiting on that single shred of observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence that supports the claim that mankind is altering the global temperature with his CO2 emissions.

This happens every winter, a pack of hilariously retarded deniers yelling "Look Cletus, a snowflake! Global warming is a hoax, hurhurhur!".

You can't have a rational discussion with imbeciles of that caliber. That's why we just mock 'em.

Remember, deniers, drunk, stupid and limp-wristed is no way to go through life.

This happens every winter, a pack of hilariously retarded deniers yelling "Look Cletus, a snowflake! Global warming is a hoax, hurhurhur!".

You can't have a rational discussion with imbeciles of that caliber. That's why we just mock 'em.

And you idiots pointing at a warm day in the summer screaming imminent disaster and catastrophe is different....how exactly?

And you idiots pointing at a warm day in the summer screaming imminent disaster and catastrophe is different....how exactly?

It's different because we've never done so, and you're lying about us again. You do that constantly, make shit up.

If you disagree, just show any of us here doing that, pointing to a hot day as proof of anything. In contrast, we can point to you deniers using the "Look, a snowflake!" tactic over and over .The two sides are not alike. You're morons, and we're not.

It's different because we've never done so, and you're lying about us again. You do that constantly, make shit up.

If you disagree, just show any of us here doing that, pointing to a hot day as proof of anything. In contrast, we can point to you deniers using the "Look, a snowflake!" tactic over and over .The two sides are not alike. You're morons, and we're not.
Good Lord you do it all the time. We are in an interglacial cycle for crying out loud. Our present temperature is at least 1.4C to 2.4C below the peak temperature of three of the last four interglacials.

Yet you look away in the summer you fucking hypocrite moron

5fab020d662bd77145acf9e50ac5ee42.jpg

Mocking the winners s0n!!

When every other month, the AGW bozo's scream from the hilltops about "October was the warmest..........." and then a month later the same folks who saw the hysteria are huddled around a fire at home with electric balls warmers wrapped around their nut sacks, the folks attitude becomes "meh". That's the way it works in the real world where perception always carry the day, something not understood by all the non-imbicles!! Nobody is caring about the science.......public policy on climate change is a..........BIG........FAT.........ZERO.........:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

And here comes Scott Pruitt!!!:bye1:

Guys....the weatherman is predicting if you don't get back on topic soon....there could be consequences...

c21a863376ca49d9c294c95bec37394ad4bc23e71786eb05668ff70025ab355f.jpg

Forum List

Back