Latest statements form the Harvard Republican Club

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
The statements below are NOT from "flaming liberals"....Remember the Latin VERITAS is in Harvard's logo.

The rhetoric he espouses –from racist slander to misogynistic taunts– is not consistent with our conservative principles, and his repeated mocking of the disabled and belittling of the sacrifices made by prisoners of war, Gold Star families, and Purple Heart recipients is not only bad politics, but absurdly cruel.

But what about policy?

Domestically, his protectionist trade policies and draconian immigration restrictions would enlarge our federal deficit, raise prices for consumers, and throw our economy back into recession.

OK, but what about foreign policy?

The flippancy with which he is willing to abdicate the United States’ responsibility to lead is alarming. Calling for the US’ withdrawal from NATO and actively endorsing nuclear proliferation, Donald Trump’s foreign policy would wreak havoc on the established world order which has held aggressive foreign powers in check since World War II.

And his character?

Donald Trump simply does not possess the temperament and character necessary to lead the United States … In Trump’s eyes, disagreement with his actions or his policies warrants incessant name calling and derision: stupid, lying, fat, ugly, weak, failing, idiot –and that’s just his “fellow” Republicans.

He isn’t eschewing political correctness. He is eschewing basic human decency.

Uhh … anything else?

Donald Trump is a threat to the survival of the Republic. His authoritarian tendencies and flirtations with fascism are unparalleled in the history of our democracy.

yeah-----I have met lots of Harvard grads-------none of them close to honest---------One of my brother's childhood friends
is a Harvard lawyer------but I never met him

• Banned
yeah-----I have met lots of Harvard grads-------none of them close to honest---------One of my brother's childhood friends is a Harvard lawyer------but I never met him

Re-read what you just wrote......and then, by all means, go take a nap.......

Buyers' remorse, my dear right wingers????
Which one of hitlerys lies inspires you most?

I was MUCH inspired by her publication of "her" recipe for chocolate chip cookies-----when she was first "lady". The "LIE"?? it was just a standard recipe for chocolate chip
cookies------I doubt that she ever sifted a cup of flour

I was MUCH inspired by her publication of "her" recipe for chocolate chip cookies-----when she was first "lady". The "LIE"?? it was just a standard recipe for chocolate chip

Who cares, Ms. Rosie, at least she doesn't pose with her cookies like Mr. Trump poses with a bucket of KFC or McDonald's in order to pander to his beloved "poorly educated" minions.

yeah-----I have met lots of Harvard grads-------none of them close to honest---------One of my brother's childhood friends
is a Harvard lawyer------but I never met him

It's statements like these that render an author incredible, as in lacking credibility.

a Harvard law graduate ---cheated me of several thousand dollars------I was ill at the time and hubby talked to her in
human terms saying "you can't do that"----she answered "I AM A LAWYER, I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT TO DO"

Somewhat related to this thread and what I wrote on another (regarding Trump's obstinate refusal to release his tax returns).

Trump is at least smart enough to realize that he does NOT stand a chance in hell to win the WH...therefore, it would be to his disadvantage to release his tax returns that would prove injurious when he returns to being a business charlatan.

a Harvard law graduate ---cheated me of several thousand dollars------I was ill at the time and hubby talked to her in
human terms saying "you can't do that"----she answered "I AM A LAWYER, I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT TO DO"

Just take care of yourself, Rosie....

Who cares, Ms. Rosie, at least she doesn't pose with her cookies like Mr. Trump poses with a bucket of KFC or McDonald's in order to pander to his beloved "poorly educated" minions.

Did Melania do that? I missed it. Silly thing to do----but---I do believe that as FIRST lady---she will rise to the role ---as the Donald will manage to rise to the role of "commander in chief <oy vey>"

Somewhat related to this thread and what I wrote on another (regarding Trump's obstinate refusal to release his tax returns).

Trump is at least smart enough to realize that he does NOT stand a chance in hell to win the WH...therefore, it would be to his disadvantage to release his tax returns that would prove injurious when he returns to being a business charlatan.

I do not recall candidates being asked to publish their tax returns------why should Donald be the only one ?

Faux rightish statements from a leftist college? I'm skeptical.
A real Republican club would be making statements about what a lying, conniving, evil black Muslim Hillary has become. And then would go on to list her lies. You've just been pranked by Harvard.

A real Republican club would be making statements about what a lying, conniving, evil black Muslim Hillary has become. And then would go on to list her lies. You've just been pranked by Harvard.

Well, you're "right"....let's start a campaign to carpet bomb Harvard....How dare they???

(That republican tent is getting Smaller........).

Last edited:
This excerpt hearkens back to a time when the party was controlled by ivy league business types rather than fearful social conservative dumbasses. Damn what a sorry job they have done with their party leadership. Their current majority in congress may turn out to be the worst Pyrrhic victory of modern American politics.

Well, you're "right"....let's start a campaign to carpet bomb Harvard....How dare they???

(That republican tent is getting smaller........).

Why stop with Harvard? Let's remove the agenda, and actually start teaching our kids again. Even the snowflakes are starting to complain. They are graduating with degrees in pc, and no one wants to hire the morons.

Forum List

Back