Latest Vote Vets Ad Just Out. Whoa

Won't even watch it.

Not when the muslim kenyan dog turd fired almost all the conservative top brass in the military and promoted all his leftist henchman, and cut the military budget until there was barely anything left of it.

Trump comes along and rebuilds the military, and shit cans all the lop eared kenyan's dumbass engagement restrictions and actually lets the military fight, plus gets active duty a nice raise, and you want me to watch some pathetic garbage WOKE VETS threw together? Not happening, they're obviously a bunch of TDS democrat ass clowns. The real military and 99% of us veterans support our president. He's the best friend the military has had in decades... since Reagan.

Got it. You don't support the veteran's when they make it known who they see an an enemy.
Good for him!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Won't even watch it.

Not when the muslim kenyan dog turd fired almost all the conservative top brass in the military and promoted all his leftist henchman, and cut the military budget until there was barely anything left of it.

Trump comes along and rebuilds the military, and shit cans all the lop eared kenyan's dumbass engagement restrictions and actually lets the military fight, plus gets active duty a nice raise, and you want me to watch some pathetic garbage WOKE VETS threw together? Not happening, they're obviously a bunch of TDS democrat ass clowns. The real military and 99% of us veterans support our president. He's the best friend the military has had in decades... since Reagan.

Got it. You don't support the veteran's when they make it known who they see an an enemy.
What veterans? I have no idea if that radical democrat group has any veterans in it or not.

Looks like one more America hating Soros owned leftist BS propaganda organization to me.

So Military Service is now a prerequisite for President? Awesome. So both Biden and Trump are ineligible. Who has announced that is a Vet?

Hillaryous.

Like Bidum is going to support our military more than Trump.

Bidum will defund the military.

If you're not going to insert yourself into foreign wars, and try to rule the world, how big a military do you need?
About the military you may be correct or not. However, the way budget cuts happen, the people serving end up with more worn out hardware which puts their lives in more danger just training. Also, we are a mature nation where everything is more expensive to build. If we stop with the few remaining shipbuilding ports, we will lose that ability or it will take many years to open them back up. We have to keep building things to keep having the ability. PC, diversity, and quotas run amok has not helped either. So Biden will defund while China is arming itself to the teeth.

Forum List

Back