Laughable self-delusions of the Left, nothing presidential-like about Hillary

since when is "i didnt know nothin" a working definition of appearing Presidential?

oh i guess i do know where that came from; the same left-wing idiots that thought it was ok when obama said he found out about things by watching tv, just like everybody else

idiots and hypocrites
So...before watching Hillary at the hearings today, you thought she might be a possible choice for you to vote for?

did you say something?

or just drooling??
Well, I can understand you not getting my question. It had some big words in it.

yup; you should never try to use words you dont understand leftard!! ;)
Sorry that I intimidate you so much that you can't answer simple, civil questions and have to strike out like a child.

Trey Gowdy has made a serious error. By compelling an eighth investigation and raising interest so high that people are watching in droves he has given Hillary Clinton a platform to demonstrate her foreign policy experience. This event is giving Clinton an opportunity that million of dollars in ads could never do, I think at the end of the day, Hillary will benefit like her husband did at the conclusion of the impeachment witch hunt where his popularity blew right through the roof.

since when is "i didnt know nothin" a working definition of appearing Presidential?

oh i guess i do know where that came from; the same left-wing idiots that thought it was ok when obama said he found out about things by watching tv, just like everybody else

idiots and hypocrites

As if you would be any semblance of an objective arbiter of that.

I have to admire her resolve and skill in not taking the bait from any of these dooshes.

Lol I sense a meltdown in Bedowins near future :rofl:
What...another one? His employers aren't
Trey Gowdy has made a serious error. By compelling an eighth investigation and raising interest so high that people are watching in droves he has given Hillary Clinton a platform to demonstrate her foreign policy experience. This event is giving Clinton an opportunity that million of dollars in ads could never do, I think at the end of the day, Hillary will benefit like her husband did at the conclusion of the impeachment witch hunt where his popularity blew right through the roof.
I give him a 1in 3 chance of coming out ok with this....Hillary a 2 in 3 chance....either she sounds very mature and presidential (yes I know the OP says she's not....but does anyone take him seriously?) or else she looks like they are bullying her...........good for her, bad for the GOP.

Forum List

Back