🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Laura Ingraham, David Hogg and the beginning of the end of free speech.

Yes ll David Hogg he’s not really getting death threats by lunatic typical conservatives.

When you anoint yourself as a spokesman for a political cause, people are gonna talk about you and sometimes they might even say mean words.

That is what the left is counting on. They want to use children to push their Agenda, and cry foul when anyone hits back. Just like cowardly terrorists that hide behind human shields.
Hisses a member of the herd who shot and killed children.

What are you talking about?
MAGA, baby!

19761962_1162505823855974_8633222334720770048_a.jpg

Do we support any such scum? No, we support shooting active shooters. You support giving them easy targets with a disarmed populous.

The left's totalitarian impulses don't stay buried for long. Do they really still think they're fighting the powerful on behalf of the little guy? It's funny, it seems as if they don't mind at all leveraging the weight of massive corporations to stifle certain opinions.

Except no one is stifling her opinion. She's totally free to have her opinion.

Fox just has to make a business decision, just like they did with Glenn Batshit Beck.

I do find it hilarious that you guys are all now shitting yourselves because Big Corporations are turning on your fetish.

"Free to have an opinion"

But not free to speak it in public if she wants to have a career.

Are you really comfortable with giving corporations that much power over your life?

You want freedom. The freedom to silence people you disagree with.

When you anoint yourself as a spokesman for a political cause, people are gonna talk about you and sometimes they might even say mean words.

That is what the left is counting on. They want to use children to push their Agenda, and cry foul when anyone hits back. Just like cowardly terrorists that hide behind human shields.
Hisses a member of the herd who shot and killed children.

What are you talking about?
MAGA, baby!

19761962_1162505823855974_8633222334720770048_a.jpg

Do we support any such scum? No, we support shooting active shooters. You support giving them easy targets with a disarmed populous.
Who cares if you support him or not? He’s a Trump supporter.

Don’t attack her delusions

It only reinforces them
She can't help being fucking crazy -- she's conservative. That's what happens when you become one of those.

This thread is a wonderful example. Advertisers en masse kick Laura Ingraham to the curb and the nutty right blames David Hogg ... the blame the advertisers ... they blame Soros ... the blame the left -- but it never even enters their deformed brains to blame Ingraham for savagely attacking a high school teen whose school was shot up by a Trump MAGA lunatic.

Relax snowflake, nobody was "savagely attacked".
Yes ll David Hogg he’s not really getting death threats by lunatic typical conservatives.

That’s ok. Keep attacking and lying about teens who went through hell. There will be more Laura Ingraham’s.

Hypothetical question.

If the right were so cynical as to use kids as political pawns to advance say...a pro-life agenda, would you keep your big fat mouth shut until they turned legal age?

She can't help being fucking crazy -- she's conservative. That's what happens when you become one of those.

This thread is a wonderful example. Advertisers en masse kick Laura Ingraham to the curb and the nutty right blames David Hogg ... the blame the advertisers ... they blame Soros ... the blame the left -- but it never even enters their deformed brains to blame Ingraham for savagely attacking a high school teen whose school was shot up by a Trump MAGA lunatic.

That’s ok. Keep attacking and lying about teens who went through hell. There will be more Laura Ingraham’s.

Hypothetical question.

If the right were so cynical as to use kids as political pawns to advance say...a pro-life agenda, would you keep your big fat mouth shut until they turned legal age?
That’s a strawman argument since the left isn’t using these kids as political pawns. Watch “39 Days” and you will see how these kids started their own movement and coordinated their own events because they were attacked so brutally on February 14th and felt abandoned by adults.

But addressing your point anyway, even though it was wrapped in a strawman — I would be attacking their message, not them. I would be doing my research before calling them a liar, rather than just accepting whatever lies are told about them on the Internet; so that if I did call them a liar, it would because they actually lied. I wouldn’t be denying Hogg was at that school that day during the shooting when there’s video of him at that school that day during the shooting (or at least, moments after).

Laura Ingraham, the Fox News host of the Ingraham Angle was riding high as she presided over the fourth most watched cable news show in America. She used her freedom of speech to scrawl an emotional screed critical of David Hogg, a high school student who has become the face of the anti-gun movement. Ingraham, well educated, articulate woman, went from the penthouse to the outhouse overnight because she turned to the bathroom stall wall we call Facebook and attacked Hogg with a cheap, signed smear.

Hogg promptly identified her show’s sponsors and called for boycotts which quickly materialized leading Ingraham to take a “planned vacation” which is code for she’s likely gone. Ingraham should have known better.

Whenever or wherever opinions are expressed there is bound to be disagreement because people have different life experiences. This causes most people to reserve personal opinions especially in public settings. In the United States we have the first amendment which essentially means that we can say or write anything so long as what we say or write does not slander or bring harm to others or infringe on the rights of others to express different or unpopular opinions.

The First Amendment is a golden rule of American democracy that sets it apart from most other great civilizations not just in space but in time. When the Soviet Union collapsed in 1991 the event was hailed as a decisive victory for democracies embracing freedom of speech and the table appeared to be set for a golden age of world democracy.

But freedom of speech has a built in flaw: it raises the specter that the people could use it to call for getting rid of it. Just the fact that people are endowed with freedom of speech does not guarantee that they understand its significance or will use it responsibly. When it becomes a means to an end people will find creative ways to abuse it.

Both Laura Ingraham and David Hogg are guilty of abusing freedom of speech. Ingraham went after Hogg with the power of Fox News via Facebook and Hogg went after Ingraham’s livelihood probably on the advice of his political handlers.

Does this balance out? Not really. It’s wrong to crush opposing points of view with power and it’s just as wrong to go after a person’s income because you don’t agree with them.

If we lose freedom of speech here we’ll deserve it.
Damn

Did Hogg slap down that hateful bitch or what?

She announced last night she is taking a “vacation”
Hogg doesn’t even have his own cable news program

Hmmm rightwinger
Maybe this shows some of that Sexism that Hillary was slammed for pointing out?
When a male says something it's taken seriously.
When a woman says something she's expected to apologize and answer to a male?
If the roles had been reversed, would anyone take the tweets of a female
student above the statement by a male host in national media?

Hypothetical question.

That’s a strawman argument since the left isn’t using these kids as political pawns. Watch “39 Days” and you will see how these kids started their own movement and coordinated their own events because they were attacked so brutally on February 14th and felt abandoned by adults.

But addressing your point anyway, even though it was wrapped in a strawman — I would be attacking their message, not them. I would be doing my research before calling them a liar, rather than just accepting whatever lies are told about them on the Internet; so that if I did call them a liar, it would because they actually lied. I wouldn’t be denying Hogg was at that school that day during the shooting when there’s video of him at that school that day during the shooting (or at least, moments after).

Of course they're being used as pawns. The bodies of the actual victims weren't even cold before Hogg was thrust into the limelight, using his patented "you can't criticize me because I'm a child" shtick. It worked so well that he's become the face of the gun control agenda. He became an overnight media sensation and it's not because of his magnetic personality or because his arguments are sound. It's because his tactics are effective.

Hypothetical question.

Of course they're being used as pawns. The bodies of the actual victims weren't even cold before Hogg was thrust into the limelight, using his patented "you can't criticize me because I'm a child" shtick. It worked so well that he's become the face of the gun control agenda. He became an overnight media sensation and it's not because of his magnetic personality or because his arguments are sound. It's because his tactics are effective.
Hogg threw himself into the limelight. He recorded himself on lock down, the media didn’t. He rode his bike back to the school that same day to thrust himself into the limelight. The media didn’t call him and ask him to do that.

Hypothetical question.

Hogg threw himself into the limelight. He recorded himself on lock down, the media didn’t. He rode his bike back to the school that same day to thrust himself into the limelight. The media didn’t call him and ask him to do that.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

Maybe 174 people think that:113:

Hypothetical question.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

Maybe 174 people think that:113:
Who cares what you think? Try proving it wrong...

Why are the gun grabber threads the most fun for conservative board members?

Because they've seen these laughable episodes occur time and time again...just in the past year....watching progressives get duped by fakery media.

And they'll all end up with another bumpy cucumber once David Hogg fades into the fog and the Second Amendment continues to stand proud and strong. Hogg will serve his useful purpose until the yawning gets epic and they'll need to find another Stormy Daniels to get a listening audience. Duh.....same as the anthem kneelers who nobody cares about now.....the cop haters who have now fallen off the face of the earth.

Getting all giddy about symbols, slogans, banners and marches = ghey. In the end, never adds up to dick!:hello77:

Laugh out loud.... yep.... at some point even mental cases come to recognize when they're getting pwned

Laura Ingraham, the Fox News host of the Ingraham Angle was riding high as she presided over the fourth most watched cable news show in America. She used her freedom of speech to scrawl an emotional screed critical of David Hogg, a high school student who has become the face of the anti-gun movement. Ingraham, well educated, articulate woman, went from the penthouse to the outhouse overnight because she turned to the bathroom stall wall we call Facebook and attacked Hogg with a cheap, signed smear.

Hogg promptly identified her show’s sponsors and called for boycotts which quickly materialized leading Ingraham to take a “planned vacation” which is code for she’s likely gone. Ingraham should have known better.

Whenever or wherever opinions are expressed there is bound to be disagreement because people have different life experiences. This causes most people to reserve personal opinions especially in public settings. In the United States we have the first amendment which essentially means that we can say or write anything so long as what we say or write does not slander or bring harm to others or infringe on the rights of others to express different or unpopular opinions.

The First Amendment is a golden rule of American democracy that sets it apart from most other great civilizations not just in space but in time. When the Soviet Union collapsed in 1991 the event was hailed as a decisive victory for democracies embracing freedom of speech and the table appeared to be set for a golden age of world democracy.

But freedom of speech has a built in flaw: it raises the specter that the people could use it to call for getting rid of it. Just the fact that people are endowed with freedom of speech does not guarantee that they understand its significance or will use it responsibly. When it becomes a means to an end people will find creative ways to abuse it.

Both Laura Ingraham and David Hogg are guilty of abusing freedom of speech. Ingraham went after Hogg with the power of Fox News via Facebook and Hogg went after Ingraham’s livelihood probably on the advice of his political handlers.

Does this balance out? Not really. It’s wrong to crush opposing points of view with power and it’s just as wrong to go after a person’s income because you don’t agree with them.

If we lose freedom of speech here we’ll deserve it.
Damn

Did Hogg slap down that hateful bitch or what?

She announced last night she is taking a “vacation”
Hogg doesn’t even have his own cable news program

Hmmm rightwinger
Maybe this shows some of that Sexism that Hillary was slammed for pointing out?
When a male says something it's taken seriously.
When a woman says something she's expected to apologize and answer to a male?
If the roles had been reversed, would anyone take the tweets of a female
student above the statement by a male host in national media?
I think if it were a male commentator making personal comments about a female student......the backlash would have been worse

You wingnuts are so damn stupid.

David Hogg was simply putting his opinion out there in the free exchange of ideas and as of now 11 of Ingraham's sponsors agree with him over Ingraham. Those sponsors are now using their right of free speech by withdrawing advertisements from a Trump surrogate.

All legal, its all happened before and both sides have utilized boycotts. Apparently the alt-right doesn't like it when the left does it and all they can do is pout.

The MSM hooked their wagon to a falling star. The kid is 100% dead wrong.

Most Americans agree with him, we need stronger gun control laws. But thanks for your worthless opinion that doesn't address my post.

Like what? You can't even say!

The MSM hooked their wagon to a falling star. The kid is 100% dead wrong.

Most Americans agree with him, we need stronger gun control laws. But thanks for your worthless opinion that doesn't address my post.

Oh that gun free zone worked did it? That law about not murdering others worked did it?

You fool.

You're literally challenging laws against murder? There is no evidence that gun free zones caused this mass shooting. But none of that addresses my post anyway.

If there is one take away from this tragedy is DONT COUNT ON LAW ENFORCEMENT to protect you. Don't count on you government to prevent a mass killing.

Right, depend on citizens who have no training.

Be armed. Be ready.

Why do I get the feeling you're not allowed to carry.

Depend on a law enforcement officer who refuses to engage the shooter? What part of this did you miss asshole? The police did not engage.

Yep, they didn't engage as soon as they should have. Why that means fellow students and/or teachers should be armed every other day of school is beyond me, there's a good chance they would have just shot each other.

You didn't answer my question. Are you a gun owner who can legally carry concealed or otherwise?

Yeah, like that happens every day when concealed carriers shoot it out all the time.

Dumbass!

Forum List

Back