Laura Ingraham is MAD about Georgia loss

Ingraham has a nightly show and a platform to reach Republicans

Any casual observer knew Herschel Walker was totally unqualified and had serious issues

She should have been out there nightly complaining about how bad a candidate Walker was
Like you were lamenting fetterman who has the speaking skills of a Guatemalan cleaning woman with head trauma....

Your shit is so weak.

Like you were lamenting fetterman who has the speaking skills of a Guatemalan cleaning woman with head trauma....

Your shit is so weak.

Pennsylvania voters were well aware that Fetterman was recovering from a stroke

They still preferred him to an unqualified TV Personality

Yet another sexual deviant on the rightwing, who can't get enough of dick talk.

Republicans ought to officially change their name to Perverts R Us!

Right. Look at this Republican!

1670449639631.png

Pennsylvania voters were well aware that Fetterman was recovering from a stroke

They still preferred him to an unqualified TV Personality
No they weren't. Most of the mail-in vote was already in before that slack-jawed neanderthal showed up to that fucking spectacle of a "debate" and tried to stammer some kind of jibberish off a teleprompter instead of debating in English.

"Hello everybody and good night!...... I stand for fracking..... <20 awkward seconds>.... and I stand for fracking..... <20 more awkward seconds>.... and I stand with fracking"..... <drool>

Liar.

No they weren't. Most of the mail-in vote was already in before that slack-jawed neanderthal showed up to that fucking spectacle of a "debate" and tried to stammer some kind of jibberish off a teleprompter instead of debating in English.

"Hello everybody and good night!...... I stand for fracking..... <20 awkward seconds>.... and I stand for fracking..... <20 more awkward seconds>.... and I stand with fracking"..... <drool>

Liar.
More lies on your part
Nobody in Pennsylvania was unaware of Fettermans stroke and his progress since the stroke

They were also aware that Oz lived in NJ, had no political experience and was not familiar with issues that Pennsylvanians were concerned about.

Another case of Republicans running an unqualified candidate and the voters not falling for the cult of personality

More lies on your part
Nobody in Pennsylvania was unaware of Fettermans stroke and his progress since the stroke

They were also aware that Oz lived in NJ, had no political experience and was not familiar with issues that Pennsylvanians were concerned about.

Another case of Republicans running an unqualified candidate and the voters not falling for the cult of personality
You're just saying that stupid shit cuz you want to date him.

That's gonna be some UGLY fucking kids.

Forum List

Back