Laura Ingraham Links Violent Behavior To Marijuana, the ladies of The View analyze

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Laura Ingraham says the reason for mass shootings is marijuana. According to her it makes people violent. Do you agree with her?

Laura Ingraham says the reason for mass shootings is marijuana. According to her it makes people violent. Do you agree with her?

I am now linking all violent behavior in the world both now and the past two thousand years due to Laura's sandy Vag.

Yeah, I'm sure that Mexican who killed those kids watched Ingraham religiously.
Disagree, and your racism is clearly defined in this hateful post. The NRA and the gun lobby are culpable for the murders of children in schools and other innocent people who were in theaters, at concerts or in restaurants, bars or at festivals.

The NRA and the gun lobby are culpable for the murders of children in schools and other innocent people who were in theaters, at concerts or in restaurants, bars or at festivals.

No they are not.

Just as fast food is not culpable for fat people and Budweiser is not culpable for drunk drivers.

Disagree, and your racism is clearly defined in this hateful post. The NRA and the gun lobby are culpable for the murders of children in schools and other innocent people who were in theaters, at concerts or in restaurants, bars or at festivals.
Hey, I have killed no one, much less 19 Mexican kids and their teachers.

Forum List

Back