Lauren Boebert being disrespectful.

Oh no!

No need to go that far. They're only kids, AKA clumps of cells. Not like they are as important as Hunter Biden who has physical barriers and armed guards to ensure his safety.

In Nashville, the enraged tranny started the shooting rampage by shooting out the entrance door. So yeah. A sniper would have come in handy. But a hardened set of double doors would have sufficed. Would that have been aesthetically pleasing enough for you?

Casualties were relatively low due to measures like intruder drills and locked classroom doors. But I suppose you would consider that a distraction from important lessons like gender awareness and white privilege?
True, so true. Every kid needs to have a protective duty. There’s 77 million school kids so figure 5 full time agents per kid and we have a total figure of 385 million armed security agents.

Sounds like a tremendous jobs program.

Why do you oppose taking steps that will actually protect school kids, teachers etc?
I clad my school kid in full body Kevlar and ceramic plate.

The point isn’t they there are too many guns, the point is that we haven’t made children bullet resistant enough.

Like this only holding a transformers lunchbox.

1689779472282.jpeg

She had a few choices. She could have kept the pin. She could have waited until she was not being filmed to throw it away. She chose to throw it away as soon as she possibly could. I see this as nothing more than a 'fuck you' to Maite Rodriguez. Boebert had a choice. Maite Rodriguez did not. The MAGA crowd does not care about children. You will never convince me otherwise.
You are retarded.

What are you talking about? I’m the one actually proposing things that’ll protect kids and teachers.

Don’t forget to harden the school busses. We have a lot of MRAPs left over maybe we could find a new use for these.

View attachment 806025

Yeah, well you know you're not strengthening your position at all, but that's not surprising.

:laughing0301:

Answer my question.

You think it's acceptable to disrespect a murdered child as long as no one sees it?

No

Your question, as well as this entire thread, are simply a lame attempt at trolling. I do not indulge trolls.

You just got spanked for trolling in another thread. Are you trying for another?

.You just got spanked for trolling in another thread. Are you trying for another?.
He's an Injuin, pissed off at the white man for conquering and then civilizing his people.
If it were up to him, he'd be living in his savage way, out on the plains, committing genocide against other tribes, killing their men, raping their women and enslaving their children.
Damn the White Devil.

Forum List

Back