Law Suit By Sandy Hook Parents Against Remington Arms Dismissed

knives....1,500 people murdered each and every single year.........

knives are deadlier than these rifles....

Then, BY ALL MEANS have knives all around your house for protection

A gun will beat a knife......but knives kill more people than rifles every single year....

Never bring a knife to a gun fight...

A gun will beat a knife......but knives kill more people than rifles every single year....

First you state," knives are deadlier than these rifles.."..
Seconds later, you state, ".....A gun will beat a knife"

Make up your freaking mind.......LOL

First you state," knives are deadlier than these rifles.."..
Seconds later, you state, ".....A gun will beat a knife"

Make up your freaking mind.......LOL

Yep....look at the body count........

Rifles.....162 killed in mass public shootings ...... in 34 years..... that is 4 a year if you average it....

knives murder 1,500 people every single year.....

over 34 years that is 51,000 people murdered with knives....

rifles with magazines.... 162.... vs.... knives 51,000

Tell us oh bright one, which is deadlier....?

Frivolous lawsuits by ignorant people, ends up costing everyone. .......
Maybe. But nothing is ever accomplished without that first step. Your complaint is about 'cost in dollars'. Others are more concerned about 'cost in lives', mostly innocent ones. SOMETHING should be done about gun violence, don't you think?
Ol' Sparky.

...and THAT is why I urge you to "open-carry" lots and lots of knives....... (may piss off the NRA, but, hey, you'd be carrying the more DEADLIER of weapons.....LOL)

...and THAT is why I urge you to "open-carry" lots and lots of knives....... (may piss off the NRA, but, hey, you'd be carrying the more DEADLIER of weapons.....LOL)
Your inability to deal with the hard numbers is not bolstering your so called argument.

...... SOMETHING should be done about gun violence, don't you think?
That something is not suing manufactures because people use their produce ILLEGALLY.
That's not for you to say. Those who are trying to sue disagree with you. And how many of your children were killed at Sandy Hook, anyway?

... SOMETHING should be done about gun violence, don't you think?

More laws will never work, enforcement of current ones. It's really a nonissue...
Who said anything about laws. I'm sure it wasn't me. The Sandy Hook parents aren't trying to add more laws. They are trying to sue by using the laws already in existence.

The only problem is that there is a law that exists that says they cannot sue.

So, you tell us...which is actually deadlier?

What I think personally? I think that all guns should be destroyed. Each and every one is a weapon of murder. Shooting holes in cans serves no practical purpose. Knives can be used for cooking et al. (practical purposes) and cars can be used to get from point A to point B, also practical purposes.

But that's my line of thinking, perhaps not yours. Let's use yours instead. How about we use the favourite amongst gun lovers: "It's not the gun that kills .... it's the person using it." There is some obvious logic to that, we MUST agree, right? Well, if it's the person holding the gun that kills then I suggest that citizens ought to be allowed to own fire arms in every country in the Western World except for the US. I mean, just look at how many Americans are murdering one another with fire arms!
holycow101.jpg

This where your thinking fails. I own weapons. So far, by guns have killed the exact same number of people as my baseball bats, knives, and automobiles. Zero.

Billionaires and millionaires write the tax laws to benefit them (just ask the likes of a Trump and his $1 billion capital losses)

Gun manufacturers write the laws to SPECIFICALLY EXEMPT them from any culpability for selling weapons of war.

Yep, great system and great "justice" for those parents who had their kids torn apart in pieces by a bastard with a weapon that should ONLY be used in combat.....

That's odd. The combat version has select fire.

Many would consider a semi-auto lacking in a combat situation.

Just heard on the news, this illegal law suit has been dismissed. Parents say they will appeal, such a waste of money, their gonna lose. Remington made a legal product and is not responsible for damages. Firearms manufactures are protected by law against these unjust suits.

Liberals were hoping to set a dangerous precedent in order to bring down gun manufacturers. Just lawsuits by the murder victim's families in Chicago in one year would financially ruin gun makers. They blame guns rather than people for murders, which shows how delusional they are.

What happened at Sandy Hook was so wrong and I understand the families being angry and wanting someone to pay for their huge loss. But, in the end, common sense must prevail.

Liberals constantly encourage people to act according to their emotions rather than logic and law. We see it in the way they try to garner sympathy for people like Sandra Fluke, who want their birth control paid for even though there is no basis in law for making such a demand. What is right and legal takes a back seat as they want everyone to focus on people's feelings.

While everyone sympathizes with victims of any kind of violence, we can't make things better by forcing the wrong people to pay for it.

They don't ...and I will go there. The mass shooters in this country...either passed background checks or stole their guns....the shooters who murdered 9,616 people in 2015......90% of them could not legally buy, own or carry a gun.....but still got them...and they were not sold to them buy gun makers.......

NO ONE is banning gun ownership....that's a moronic straw man used by gun nuts....like you.......

HOWEVER, the manufacturing of military style guns and selling them to the public supposedly....well, because gun nuts love bigger and more powerful guns to shoot Bambi........THAT should be banned because these weapons ONLY true purpose is to kill and kill as many people in the shortest number of minutes......
You have no idea of the difference between a military grade weapons and a sporting rifle which the Ar15 is, just a sporting rifle. God fucking educate yourself you fucking moron. LOL

Yes . If you consider killing people a sport !
2016 Real Time Death Statistics in America

The country has much bigger fish to fry, firearm violence is basically a non-issue compared to other issues.
Criminal control not gun control, most all firearms used in violent crimes are stolen and are done by repeat offenders.... fact

They are not stolen. They are sold on the black market and then later our claim to be stolen. Why is it that the NRA's against a gun registration?

Because they can remember, and therefore learn from, history?

Firearm registration is absolutely off the table, the federal government has absolutely zero credibility they have no right to know what people are buying for firearms and how many.

They don't ...and I will go there. The mass shooters in this country...either passed background checks or stole their guns....the shooters who murdered 9,616 people in 2015......90% of them could not legally buy, own or carry a gun.....but still got them...and they were not sold to them buy gun makers.......

NO ONE is banning gun ownership....that's a moronic straw man used by gun nuts....like you.......

HOWEVER, the manufacturing of military style guns and selling them to the public supposedly....well, because gun nuts love bigger and more powerful guns to shoot Bambi........THAT should be banned because these weapons ONLY true purpose is to kill and kill as many people in the shortest number of minutes......

OK. How do you explain weapons that use small caliber rounds?

Only the schools that have implemented serious security measures, like metal detectors and security guards, have any hope of stopping wacko's like Lanza.

I hope the little kids who are dead are not angry in the next world since they were unsatisfactorily cared for.

I hope Lanza is burning in a Dante-ian Hell.

I hope Lanza's mother is burning with him.

I am sure the parents of the dead kids are in hell now, but there is no one to blame.

Lanza was wacko enough to beat everybody before he off'ed himself.

I hate to say this, but the shooter at the high school on the Indian reservation shot the metal detector security guard first.

You have no idea of the difference between a military grade weapons and a sporting rifle which the Ar15 is, just a sporting rifle. God fucking educate yourself you fucking moron. LOL

The country has much bigger fish to fry, firearm violence is basically a non-issue compared to other issues.
Criminal control not gun control, most all firearms used in violent crimes are stolen and are done by repeat offenders.... fact

They are not stolen. They are sold on the black market and then later our claim to be stolen. Why is it that the NRA's against a gun registration?

That's racist.

Wrong, The reason why the NRA and any other self respecting American is against gun registration is because the federal government can never be trusted with this type of information. Career politicians own the federal government and puppet masters own career politicians. Any attempt to register firearms in a national registry is it evil act and should be thought of so...

That's tinfoil hat bullshit. Gun owners Ihave to be licensed anyways so the government already knows who the gun owners are.

Are you that seriously fucked up?

There are no licensing requirements in my state nor any other state I have owned weapons in. I'll bet you watch all of the TV shows that are based in cities like NY, LA and DC where guns are licensed. Guess what? That is not the norm.

No one knows what weapons I own.

Wrong, The reason why the NRA and any other self respecting American is against gun registration is because the federal government can never be trusted with this type of information. Career politicians own the federal government and puppet masters own career politicians. Any attempt to register firearms in a national registry is it evil act and should be thought of so...

That's tinfoil hat bullshit. Gun owners Ihave to be licensed anyways so the government already knows who the gun owners are.
No they don't, that's what I do I sell guns and ammo and there is no paperwork required to be kept. As it should be, it's none of the federal government business on how many, what type of firearms person has - and for that matter should be no one else's business either

Not our business!? How Many people are killed / injured by "illegal" guns every year?

Ask the FBI.

More to the point how does allowing manufacturers to be sued for the criminal misuse of their products help anyone

Manufacturers should take the less of revenue and make LESS of easily available WMDs to slaughter children...with guns that basically cuts these children's bodies into 4 or 5 parts.

Please shut up! An AR-15 uses a .223 round that is three thousandths of an inch bigger than a .22 which is considered a varmint gun. The wounds made by these rounds are less than half the size of a .45. Do the math!

Forum List

Back