🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Lawless Presidency" Bannon surrenders to the FBI

But what did he do?...what did Trump do?...anything you say Trump did on 1-6..... I can show you videos of dems doing much worse....
Well go ahead and claim what the 21st. Democratic Party has done that is worse then committing what amounts to the insurrection of Jan 6?

You ask the questions that need to be answered to the Select Committee. Even Donald Trump made the claim that those who plead to the 5th Amendment was hiding something:

Well go ahead and claim what the 21st. Democratic Party has done that is worse then committing what amounts to the insurrection of Jan 6?

You ask the questions that need to be answered to the Congression Committee. Even Donald Trump made the claim that those to plead the 5th Amendment was hiding something:

What do you call the 2.5 years of violent riots....they started after Maxine Waters and other dems called for their people to get in our face.....do you want to be fair and just or do you want to be North Korea.....

Puh. thetic. Tell you what lefties. You are not gonna like what you think you want comin' to this country. I used to scatch my head at people who, with no knowledge of law or justice, would say about a particular situation...'well...that's not legal'. Well. au contraire guy. IT is not only law, it is LEGAL. They were ignorant. Unlearned. now some of you folk here,..i can tell some of you have a somewhat better than average education. You can write, spell mostly, some of you even throw in a big word every now and again, so your problem is not your education. Your problem is moral corruption.

Last edited:

Bannon and his ilk have operated without regards to the law for too long. Apparently immunity deals are on the table for trump allies. This is what cleaning up the swamp looks like.
We are waiting for all of the Progs to be locked up.

Yeah, he spruced up and looks really worried about this shit show.... <snicker>

How many times did you feckless shit clowns tell us "WE GOT TRUMP THIS TIME!!!!" 57,000? 82,000?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You ain't got shit.... as usual. Worst case, Bannon will show up and plead the 5th for an hour in a "Fuck joe biden" t-shirt.....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

be3130a6-462d-11ec-88c2-0bacf4eabd5b_image_hires_003051.jpg

Bannon and his ilk have operated without regards to the law for too long. Apparently immunity deals are on the table for trump allies. This is what cleaning up the swamp looks like.
It is a misdemeanor. The DOJ should not be doing misdemeanors. It shows just how corrupt and weaponized the DOJ is.

All of this is a staged performance. They are setting up the stage to have Bannon to say that he was told by Pres. Trump to start an insurrection on Jan 6th. That they were planning to take over the government that day. That he was going to be appointed the sergeant of arms after the takeover. That him and Pres. Trump was going to seize the Democrat politicians to make concubines out of them. And that him and Pres. Trump were going to dance naked through the halls of Congress and invite Putin to come over and join the festival.
TuckerLOL.jpg

Bannon is being pursued for politics...having a political opinion different than the left is not a crime....

Did it enter your head he is guilty?
He's a proven whom I and working for trump proves it. He's a big fat nothing and should be in jail.

Hey you Limey twit, Bannon was never President.

Go curtsy your queen, Taintboi.

And it’s not just Trump and his allies – Republicans in general have exhibited contempt for the rule of law.

Nope, but conspiring to stop an election being ratified is.
Now explain to the judge why Bannon is being held, but Holder, Obozo, Hillary, and every Dem who ignored a subpoena was not. Then wonder why Cheney the twit and the rest of her Inquisition are being laughed at

What do you call the 2.5 years of violent riots....they started after Maxine Waters and other dems called for their people to get in our face.....do you want to be fair and just or do you want to be North Korea.....
Off topic and ludicrous. The takeaway from this post is you are a racist. All of your other posts smell of trumpshit.

Last edited:
Haha, yeah, you bitchy little cultists have had your excuses all lined up ever since you cheered for the hillbilly resurrection and it failed before your eyes on live tv.
When the pure power is complete, I know who they will exterminate or deny things to when the time comes. Only the end times of religion would be different.

Off topic and ludicrous. The takeaway from this post is you are a racist. All of your other posts smell of trumpshit.
The fact that you smell shit from Trump is what makes you insane...I think its called TDS....

if you can't debate without getting triggered you are wrong and you know it....

Forum List

Back