Lawmaker: school kids must expose their genitals

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Virginia Lawmaker: School Kids Must Expose Themselves to Prove They’re Boys or Girls

Virginia Republican Delegate Mark Cole says kids can’t use the boys or girls room unless they are of the “correct anatomical sex.”

In other words, boys have to have a penis and girls have to have a vagina. House Bill 663, “Use of restroom facilities; penalty,” which applies not only to children but to men and women as well, defines “anatomical sex” as “the physical condition of being male or female, which is determined by a person’s anatomy.”

How does he plan to prove whether kids are using the correct facilities? Why, force them to show the authorities, obviously. Civil Rights advocate Tim Peacock states the obvious: “adults would be required to inspect children’s genitals before they use the bathroom.”

Generally, telling a child to drop trou to show an adult what they have between their legs is considered illegal. Is Cole going to recommend offering them candy first? That’s all that separates him now from a predator driving down the street.

Leave it to a Republican to want to make child molestation legal. And you don’t just get scolded and sent home if you use the wrong restroom:

Any student who willfully and knowingly violates this section shall be liable for a civil penalty not to exceed $50. Civil penalties assessed under this section shall be paid into the Literary Fund. Any law-enforcement officer may issue a summons regarding a violation of this section.

Just when you think the right can't possibly get any worse ...

Should I be amazed that this pervert wants to examine children's genitals? Or should I be dumbfounded that the people of Virginia have elected him to their legislature?
What I fear is that he's not atypical.

images
Ordered for every school~

So i am a hermaphrodite, i can use which ever bathroom has the shortest line,,,,bbbbrrrrrrrrriiiiifffftttt, oops, I farted.....does that need a correct anatomical inspection?

Virginia Lawmaker: School Kids Must Expose Themselves to Prove They’re Boys or Girls

Virginia Republican Delegate Mark Cole says kids can’t use the boys or girls room unless they are of the “correct anatomical sex.”

In other words, boys have to have a penis and girls have to have a vagina. House Bill 663, “Use of restroom facilities; penalty,” which applies not only to children but to men and women as well, defines “anatomical sex” as “the physical condition of being male or female, which is determined by a person’s anatomy.”

How does he plan to prove whether kids are using the correct facilities? Why, force them to show the authorities, obviously. Civil Rights advocate Tim Peacock states the obvious: “adults would be required to inspect children’s genitals before they use the bathroom.”

Generally, telling a child to drop trou to show an adult what they have between their legs is considered illegal. Is Cole going to recommend offering them candy first? That’s all that separates him now from a predator driving down the street.

Leave it to a Republican to want to make child molestation legal. And you don’t just get scolded and sent home if you use the wrong restroom:

Any student who willfully and knowingly violates this section shall be liable for a civil penalty not to exceed $50. Civil penalties assessed under this section shall be paid into the Literary Fund. Any law-enforcement officer may issue a summons regarding a violation of this section.

Should I be amazed that this pervert wants to examine children's genitals? Or should I be dumbfounded that the people of Virginia have elected him to their legislature?

Your faux outrage is years too late, the TSA has been violating people, including children, for years. It's real simple, have a anatomical gender box on the form a pediatrician uses to prove vaccinations. The school goes by that, this is not rocket science.

Your faux outrage is years too late, the TSA has been violating people, including children, for years. It's real simple, have a anatomical gender box on the form a pediatrician uses to prove vaccinations. The school goes by that, this is not rocket science.
You are correct, it's fecal matter.....soon to be chunky effluent.....

No, he's a moron and if Virgina passes a law like that the Governor should veto it...

Just check for the Adams Apple.

Forum List

Back