Lawsuit filed to get the gun used by Michael Byrd to murder Ashli Babbitt

And Ahmad wasn't even trying to disrupt Congress or trying to intimidate the VP to not certify a national election....

Just imagine if the democrats, CONFIDENT in Biddum's election had said fine then! We will delay the certification a few more days until all arguments, evidence and sides were heard!

But, NO, you fuckers just HAD to ram that certification through while giving the finger to HALF THE FUCKING NATION.

You'll get now what you deserve.

Yup, babbitt was just a trespasser until she tried to enter, with MULTIPLE warnings, the restricted zone.

She had apparently ZERO reason to enter this restricted zone, but she made a deadly choice, to enter anyway. Why? What was her intent?

Armed, Unarmed, Man, Woman, Person, TV or Camera.

She was breaking the law.

You grasp there is video of BLM Byrd shooting her with zero warning, right?

I mean, do you REALLY think those kinds of lies will work here? This isn't Twitter.

07capitol-victim-articleLarge.jpg

Watch the video. She was so passionate about trump.

She was the only person to die for the trump cause and trump didn't even go to her funeral.

Follow the instructions of the officer and you don't get shot.

Like George Floyd?

I'm certain this stupid entitled woman would say the same thing. She died of terminal hypocrisy.

She was executed, she died of a close range gunshot.

She did not feel bound by the same laws she would hold others to at the cost of their lives.

So, you're lying that Babbit had summarily shot people in the past, in the same way BLM Byrd gunned her down?

Remember when you folks tried to claim that the people who hunted down and killed Ahmad Arbery were partly justified because of the belief Ahmad "illegally" entered a building??

And Ahmad wasn't even trying to disrupt Congress or trying to intimidate the VP to not certify a national election....imagine if he was tho....you would have to pull a complete 180

But really...the privilege, entitlement and audacity one must have to storm the Capitol and be miffed at the fact that they were not treated as heroes by law enforcement
Remember when you folks tried to claim that the people who hunted down and killed Ahmad Arbery were partly justified because of the belief Ahmad "illegally" entered a building??

Where are those guys now?

07capitol-victim-articleLarge.jpg

Watch the video. She was so passionate about trump.

She was the only person to die for the trump cause and trump didn't even go to her funeral.

There is nothing wrong with what she said - you nor any other Nazi here can refute what she said.

But are you suggesting BLM Byrd had seen that video and gunned her down because she criticized the Reich?

I have....which is why I said what I said...

Care to tell me where any prominent Democrats are treating this guy as a celebrity??

Is there some campaign to get this guy to run for office??

As I said.....Conservatives are the ones who revel and glorify depravity.....and if Ashli Babbitt was named Nadia Muhummad -- and Nadia was among 1000's of other Muslims Americans storming the Capitol...yo bitch ass would have not only treated the cop who killed her as a hero -- you would be pissed that they didn't kill more of them....
WRONG AGAIN MORON. What part of "trespassing is NOT a capitol crime" did you not understand. You are clearly a racist hypocrite, evidenced by your own racist rants.

Just imagine if the democrats, CONFIDENT in Biddum's election had said fine then! We will delay the certification a few more days until all arguments, evidence and sides were heard!

But, NO, you fuckers just HAD to ram that certification through while giving the finger to HALF THE FUCKING NATION.

You'll get now what you deserve.
There was no evidence...and the plan was never to just simply delay certification..it was to kick back electorates in 6 key states....states that happened to be controlled by Republicans...so those state legislatures can nullify millions of votes....

That election occurred over 3 months prior to Jan 6th.....and in that time -- not a single shred of evidence of voter fraud was presented to a single court....in fact, attorneys (like Sidney Powell, Lin Wood) didn't even allege voter fraud once in front of a judge.....which is the reason why Sidney, Lin and others are considered laughing stocks today...

Furthermore, in the full year since Jan 6th -- there IS STILL NO EVIDENCE OF VOTER FRAUD...in fact, that bullshit audit in Arizona that you dic suckers were so sure would prove voter fraud; proved the opposite....FURTHERMORE, I just showed how simple it is for evidence of voter fraud to be presented to police, and arrests be made...I just showed that a 4th Trump supporter was arrested for voter fraud, just last week...the 4th person arrested...and all of them from the same fucking neighborhood -- and not a single one of you lying morons have said a word about it..in fact, you avoid it..because it further proves how full of shit you are....

WRONG AGAIN MORON. What part of "trespassing is NOT a capitol crime" did you not understand. You are clearly a racist hypocrite, evidenced by your own racist rants.
Trespassing isn't a capitol crime -- yet you dic suckers ON THIS VERY MESSAGE BOARD was trying your hardest to justify Ahmad being murdered for it.....

Imagine, if a bunch of muslims did what your "so-called patriots" did.....you know damn well you would be singing a totally different tune.. because you are sycophantic Trumper moron

Trespassing isn't a capitol crime -- yet you dic suckers ON THIS VERY MESSAGE BOARD was trying your hardest to justify Ahmad being murdered for it.....

Imagine, if a bunch of muslims did what your "so-called patriots" did.....you know damn well you would be singing a totally different tune.. because you are sycophantic Trumper moron
R.4982f27a7fad9ed9781fbbfd021f65f7

BLM Byrd gunned down an unarmed protester. Many believe that due to his BLM ties, he went to the Capitol intent on killing a white person.

When someone begins with an obvious line of bullshit taken from the talking points of CNN clueless to the actual facts I know they have nothing worth reading.
Show the evidence that Biden stole the election from Trump...

Evidence, not bullshit conspiracies...the evidence...

It has been a year now..show it...

Matter of fact, don't show me...show it to Trump..because he doesn't have it either...

You grasp there is video of BLM Byrd shooting her with zero warning, right?
I've posted the video, as have many others, of babbitt being verbally warned, multiple times. I'll post it again for you and then you can make up yet ANOTHER excuse of why you think, "There's a gun" "He's got a gun" isn't actually a warning.
She was warned by her own side.

Now, on Byrds side of the door, there is no audio, so we can't say for FACT, either way, if Byrd shouted a warning.

28:20

Have you ever looked at a Gregorian calendar? Election day was Nov. 3, 2020. You democrats just seem adverse to the truth. No wonder you love that lying bitch, Piglosi.
2 months prior.....my mistake......doesn't change the fact that there was no evidence of fraud...

Its been over a year since that election..still no voter fraud......

and why do you folks keep dodging this link??

Show the evidence that Biden stole the election from Trump...

Evidence, not bullshit conspiracies...the evidence...

It has been a year now..show it...

Matter of fact, don't show me...show it to Trump..because he doesn't have it either...

So, it justifies gunning down an unarmed protester if someone doesn't have evidence of election fraud?

Should BLM affiliated police be allowed to shoot and kill white people at random as long as they can't prove Biden engaged in election fraud?

Please show me where I ever defended any actions concerning Auberry. You can't because you are a lying fuck consumed by racism. Common problem of RACISTS.
Cool..

So are you saying that Conservatives on this message board -- TONS OF THEM -- were not trying to justify his murder??

You can clutch your pearls and claim "I never personally said that" -- but you know damn well what I am talking about...

And..why do you morons keep dodging this link??

I thought you morons cared about voter fraud

Forum List

Back